Hey Yea Forums I really want to put my rapist behind bars but let me be real...

Hey Yea Forums I really want to put my rapist behind bars but let me be real, I don't have the courage to really do it considering my main friends are too big of pussies to report this fuck for what he did to us in fear for when he gets out he'll come after them.

This happen on 10/18/14 which was almost 5 years ago and this guy is still trying to get in touch with me and my friends and is dating underage kids while keeping it a secret but I want this fucker 6 ft under or behind bars.

Proof of his record: records.txdps.state.tx.us/SexOffenderRegistry/Search/Rapsheet?Sid=08737903

Attached: fag.jpg (357x450, 22K)

His head looks bent

Tits or gtfo
also
>nypa faggot

he can go get bent for all I care

male OP here

male OP here

Rip your asshole OP
Nypa

The hunt is on :)

NYPA still applies though fag

Wasn't that type of rape

not looking for an army, looking for support to make a decision on what to do

you let this mother fucker rape you??

Yea Forums is not your personal army

Attached: aziggydiggy.png (240x225, 67K)

what happened

So what you mean to tell me “he made you suck his dick”.
You must be a queer then
Kek
He probably told you
>“you don’t know your not gay unless you try it”
and you did it faggot

Attached: 84209987-3446-4652-BB21-79E71FA1138D.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Attached: 1493067408723.jpg (568x543, 176K)

I was asleep while he undid my pants and belt until I woke up with him sucking on my dick.

Not gonnna lie that made me chuckle keep it lively

kill him.

simple.

How big is your dick? Is it tasty looking?

newfag detected.
Yea Forums used to go after these guys all the time.
however, I will say that this thread is not the goldmine I'd been hoping for as there really isn't much we can do.
Tell me OP, what is it that you thought we could do about this? Why do you expect us to report the crime for you?
It doesn't matter that you can't do it yourself, we shouldn't have to do it for you either way.

i bet ive been here longer than you nigger faggot

Attached: AD6297AE-18CF-4695-90E5-40A4543E58A3.png (800x720, 65K)

the problem is that he probably didn't really rape you, though. in the moment, it was probably consensual. you probably led him to believe it was consensual and now for whatever reason, you're pulling the rape card. i don't believe you.

seen he lives in texas if you down to put a price on his head hmu you got discord bro?

also, is your first name christine and last name ford by any chance?

Attached: 1490480214803.png (388x391, 425K)

Been on here and there but you can call me a rustyfag really, not looking for a personal army. Looking for advice and guidance if possible,
How long do I have until I can't report it anymore etc

your glowing is showing

You prob the feds

Yeah focus on that part you fucking mongoloid, I hope he finds you & makes a sweet playground out of your holes

(OP) doesn't trust this fag either

That's fucking Gay lol

Btw that isn't me, fag caught on how I type since I used enter key a bunch to signify it's me

Are we for real going to argue over who is been here the longest on Yea Forums?

Attached: 1560818918015.jpg (500x500, 26K)

>if you’re down to put a price on his head hmu
Honk

Attached: 2F1E212E-64AD-4FC5-B341-F5BE1E24144B.jpg (500x463, 110K)

He sucked your dick why do you want revenge lole

ok pussy stay mad then

>Anonymous
Can't you go to the Advice board?

It's been 5 yrs.... most judges/jury's will laugh you out the courtroom. You have nothing & probably didn't even happen

get with the times fag
all around the world the prophet has spoken
9 year olds are to be bred

I would but as cancerous as Yea Forums is I know there's some intellectuals here who'll give me the advice regardless. If I have to I will but again Yea Forums seems like a better place to me

Attached: FB_IMG_1560358179431.jpg (220x173, 7K)

Nigga stop putting your attention to lows and go do something that will prevent rape for everyone else

What do you have in mind

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Me and my friend were talking about Call of Duty earlier and he said, “I bet Hitler would have been a better player than you ever will.”

Confused, I asked him why.

He replied, “Well, because he’s got a kill-to-death ratio of 6 million to 1.”

His score is to be unmatched against amateurs