I think it's funny when people try to hurt my feelings or tell me to kill myself...

i think it's funny when people try to hurt my feelings or tell me to kill myself. what do you think you could possibly say to hurt me that i haven't heard countless times before? i literally cannot feel worse than i already feel. to be entirely rejected by the species, to have no value to anyone, to never even once have a girl like me even briefly.

i'm very aware of how shitty i look and how i'm not good at anything. i know i have no value, i'm not retarded. i see myself as objectively as anyone and yup i'm the scum of the earth in the eyes of the general public. very bottom of the totem pole, involuntarily celibate. no physical value and yes i know i have no personality to make up for it either.

Attached: Photo on 6-15-19 at 3.10 AM.jpg (1080x720, 103K)

Lol u mad ghey

kill yourself

It's alright Yea Forumsro some of us are here for you

i'm not gay and gay people don't like me either. like i said i have no value to anyone. being this ugly has ostracized me from the world.

if this isn't a bait, then stop.

stop feeling sorry for yourself. that's the first step. you will get absolutely nothing from it. stop thinking anything is going to work for you, if you're not willing to work for it yourself.

life isn't easy but you're literally just making it harder on yourself. go see a damn therapist.

Cool story, bro.

post dick pic

i appreciate you being nice to me.

Quit whining fag

gay retard

Maybe it's your poor attitude. It's very unappealing

i guess sex with 4 year olds doesnt count.

i don't feel sorry for myself, i just lament my existence and wish i never existed.

i'm not whining, i'm stating objective facts

it's incredibly small and unappealing also.

Attached: AntiViralGreen.png (424x365, 26K)

it doesn't help, but my attitude isn't that poor when i go amongst the general public

>I dont feel sorry for myself, I just feel sorry for myself

Have you considered becoming a gimp

Found the afro American

Do a flip

unironically this

well you got some nice self awareness atleast