Im a spic. Make your questions

Im a spic. Make your questions

Attached: latin america.jpg (1317x1400, 70K)

What's your plan if you get deported

if you're including french guiana and peurto rico
why aren't you including:
>florida
>the mississippi and alabama panhandles
>louisiana and the entire louissianna purchase
>texas and oklahoma
>california
>nevada
>arizona
>new mexico (which has the official languages of english AND spanish)
>utah
>colorado
>quebec
>the fakland islands

I'm in latin ammerica

I really want to talk about this I really want to know.

But many of us are economic immigrants how do you survive?

Do it user

My economic situation is not bad enough to go to USA

There's poor people that don't even have TPS or DACA. I really want to talk about this.

I´m not in the USA

My sister is a citizen. My parents fucked up my green card without going to a lawyer.

I was told to leave to cd. Juarez. Fuck that. If you leave you stay out since you have your shit figured out on that country.

I'm worried about my green card path getting fucked up. We are here in the first place because you don't just get a job and a house where we're from.

I guess found a work in usa is much better than a work in a Latin country

>Peruvian spic reporting
>in b4 "i hope you get deported" born in the US

Peru is 60% shit show, 40% actual fun time

Been going there ever since I was a kid and it was fun but the real downside is the economic status and the people who as my grandpa likes to put, "unashamed bastards" they try to scam, rob, or mug you

The nice things about it are some small towns where there are actual nice people if you get along with everyone then everything mentioned will most likely not happen to you

The food is a double edged sword, fucking amazing 9 times out of 10, but you have to be careful where you eat or else you'll be blasting out of both ends at the same time(actually happened to me when I was 9) and some sights in Peru are very nice to see, especially on the sand dunes where it's up high and you get to go sand boarding

Very rare that I find fellow peruvians where I'm from in LA, it's almost an immediate kinship whenever I run into one

The truth about the economy in Latin America is simple.

>Bullshit

Im here since im a child and im not living in the usa. I didn't travel to other countries bcs my money is not enough to travel from vacations.

I had a migraine trying to understand what you're saying dude

ITT pic related

Attached: hgvuajnvia-1526931429.jpg (1200x630, 74K)

So you finally got power back on?

In latin america we can solve it with medicinal water. (yep, our economy is not enough to buy medicines or vaccines so we have to improvise)

Why not make your own medicine? I don't get it. Aspirin literally grows on trees. It's in the bark, pennecillin is just bread mold. Why is your kind so retarded?

>they try to scam, rob, or mug you
Not to mention the pigeon and guinnea pig eating habits.

Never heard of pigeon but I have eaten Guinea pig once, not a fan. The skin was way too fucking stretchy and almost impossible to chew

Not all of Latin America, unless you're from Venezuela.

Chupame la pija gordo puto

We don't have technology to extract it. Literally im lighting my room with a candle

Seriously, with the internet you can make just about anything. It's really not hard to make medicine. Just go onto YouTube there's plenty of howtos on how to look for and treat different illnesses, how to treat mental disorders with lithium from batteries, how is it that with endless information, other nations haven't figured basic medicine out?

In peru the pigeon is food. Not sure about that but is the stereotype of them

Comeme la verga la reflechucha de tu madre

Bullshit how are you on the internet? Just kill yourself.

donde estas el bano?

No, gracias.

related pic

Attached: 1560924757625166558107672924538.jpg (2976x3968, 1.74M)

Aprende a hablar español bien, excremento chileno.

Al fondo a la derecha.

But you have internet. You can't learn new shit to help yourself instead of conversing on a website? You have nearly all knowledge at your fingertips but your room is being lit by a candle. Maybe you can't extract penicillin but you can work your way up to it

>im lucky.
But i pay 30.47 at month to 10mb for speed

>I tried
But i failed in the attempt

puta no soy chileno

Don't you mean "donde esta la biblioteca"?

Attached: Deadpool_(Thumbs_Up_-_Transparent).png (774x1032, 1.16M)

awebo este si entendió

Argentina es blanca mierda. Por que no nos creen?

Attached: Argentina Is White.png (759x481, 34K)

Yeah scientific American I don't see one of you retards build a potato lamp to help out around the house

This is why, over and over, white people rule the world.
>we don't have the technology
you think we had technology do it for us? We just used our brains to figure this shit out. Bread mould will cure about 90% of the world's illnesses that people die from. Google, how to make antibiotics. Just go do it. Don't be afraid. Stop cowering. You want what we have? It takes building it. Figuring it out. By not crying like pussies when life gets tough. Teach yourself how to make basic medicines, become a doctor, help your people learn. This is why I'm racist. Other races literally just give up. Why do we even support them? Stop sleeping in the mud, build a better house, learn to clean water by using burnt wood, filter it, learn to make things like we did. We made the technology. It wasn't magically handed to us because of our white skin.

I want to study medicine but i prefer to study languages to left the shitty government of my country

porque eres un nargentino de mierda

White as it can get chinklover. Just leave.

Negro cabezon volvete a nigeria puto

Attached: Argentina (4).jpg (600x500, 41K)

the thieves stole my money and cellphone in the bus

(are we so fucked up to this way?)

is venezuela any good?

Ahora dilo sin llorar, sudaca.

That's useless. Learn how to do basic shit and help your people. Languages are useless. You know English so now you can learn how to erect life. You want what we have so badly you'll break laws to get it, why not build a better life for yourselves?

>Dilo
100% negro confirmado. Un dia los vamos a matar a todos y nos vamos a librar de ustedes.

Attached: 2f798bbe6fd5ce6b0c268f5497bc234de3cdeb12093b53f70fd198a064a9d012.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

I'd find the person who stole from me and give them a bible.

Greetings from Huezil hermanos
Huehuehueue

Attached: minion.jpg (1147x1261, 297K)

Shit. You are right

>is venezuela any good?
Ok im fucked up. But no to this way.

No se puede ser más pendejo o estar más equivocado que ser un Argentino.

Le perdono lo indio a los peruanos y lo negro a los brazileños.

>No soy negro.
Pero eso si estoy igual de jodido como ellos

Más

>new mexico (which has the official languages of english AND spanish
Let's not be hasty here. Those guys don't really accept Spanish. They renamed Las Cruces's county "Dona Ana" instead of "Doña Ana" because the tilde would have cost them too much.

Yes, all of Latin America relies on herbology as an economical form of medicine.

Attached: argie.png (600x822, 391K)

>This post is true.
Im not bad in all.
Im good at robotics and math.
>1 point
I know english and i can literally do everithing with it
>2 points
I have internet access so i can make me and my family life easier
>4 points
I know many people and im good at make friends
>5 points

Latin people. We have to start thinking like white persons.

>OP in the radio

Thank you Yea Forums. Thanks to the Annon who makes me understand about that. I promisse make my Countrie a better place for all.

>end of the transmition

Attached: 15609271656218146206402440631560.jpg (2976x2976, 1.45M)