Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Yea Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he probably hears "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job" quite a lot
>he probably has to ask, "what's a shortlist?" every time
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

Attached: No Ragrets.jpg (800x600, 71K)

I dated a girl with a lot of tattoos once (she had like 20) she turned out to be a total slut. It was fun while it lasted at least...

You're 13.

Copypasta is stale

> sees girl in the street
> immediately assumes he's a viable candidate for a relationship
> turns down an imaginary version of a woman
> thinks he dodged a bullet with this one
I know you made the story up to illustrate a surprise tattoo reveal, but what it actually illustrates is your fundamental misunderstanding of the world around you

Tattoos are literally a guide to how trashy you are.
Ankle, upper thigh - 0
Leg or upper arm - 1-2
Lower arm, wrist - 2-3
Chest, back - 4-6
Neck, face - your full on trash and shouldn’t be around normal people or be allowed to procreate.

I would add a point to each of these to include the category of no tattoos - 0.

lol imagine being such a pathetic faggit you one make a tier list two actually care about what people think about you. I wear the same old clothes with weird designs with stains on my shirt and still go out in public. Stop caring what people think about you and then maybe you could be happy for once you pathetic fag

Bate should be simple user.

>tattoos
>ever

A tattoo is just another way of saying, "I am a shallow, vapid attention-whore" without actually having to say it. If your tattoo serves as a "memory" of the deceased, you're only causing yourself anguish. Memories were meant to fade. The brain has evolved that way, for a reason. If your tattoo expresses an opinion, then know that an opinion should only be expressed (a) from the mind (b) from the heart or (c) not at all.

Adding to that, people who have their body degraded with tattoos are far more willing to have their body degraded in other ways. After all, "I've come this far. Why not experiment a little-further?" Such people will turn to recreational drug use and, in the more extreme cases, steal from family, friends and strangers alike to feed their disgusting, utterly selfish habit.

Tattooed people are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Wow, look everyone.. another christian know-nothing.

Fucking incel prick. You're probably just jealous cause your got beat up by some dude named Brad in high school, coolest fucker in town, tats everywhere. Thing is, you're probably a closet fag and loved him. Fucking resentful git

Attached: 1aed85cd9c144be58fca1b648c268582.png (1080x1920, 1.54M)

Imagine being this cringy

wow the absolute seethe of tat fags. Hey, I ordered a liter-a-cola, you dumb fuck. Get it right.

No tattoos
>I feel sorry for you
Has tattoos
>I don't think about you at all

You're the type of the dude to think you're an intellectual for watching Rick and Morty. "Yeah guys pickle Rick is deep" go get a degree real degree and stop acting like you have one faggot

It's definitely a red flag but not a black flag deal breaker.

Imagine being this much of a fag. OP is probably some incel virgin loser and has to target tatted people to make himself feel better

Tattoos invite judgment. That's what they do. That's it.

I don't like tattoos and find them trashy. I have banged tattooed women but would never marry one. Fine with me if you are into that, but I'm totally not.

Attached: DBAA016E-F3B6-4F63-B37D-839E00E4DD25.gif (500x300, 73K)

Op is a fag