So I just found out a former manager is bad mouthing me after leaving, how do I get her back...

So I just found out a former manager is bad mouthing me after leaving, how do I get her back?(She's ugly af so making fun of her looks is too easy, need to make it work related)

Attached: 1560774779341.jpg (558x1024, 60K)

who cares,you were probably a shit employee.i would badmouth you to

Nah, I was good,gave a two weeks notice and everything. She's being bitter and unprofessional

I wish you could understand what a little faggot bitch you sound like. “I need to get her back, ain’t nobody gonna talk shit about me!” If your reputation was so goddamned important you wouldn’t have sucked so hard at your job, you’re just a spiteful whiny little punk fuck who wants to take your misery out on other people.

well maybe if you had a real job in the first place.your boss would actually have a reason to be professional.now go find another job at mcdonalds kid

>If your reputation was so goddamned important you wouldn’t have sucked so hard at your job, you’re just a spiteful whiny little punk fuck who wants to take your misery out on other people.

Nope, I got recommendations from other managers, but no potential employers want to talk to them, they want your direct manager

This was a $50k a year job user. Not all of are minimum wage cucks

maybe in your dreams burger boy,now flip me a hamburger

OK todd

Lmao you dumb nigger faggot. Have fun being a homeless bitch.

FUUU

Don't
Just leave it behind you

that's so cool you're making the same amount as a custodian at a school for retarded kids who shit themselves all day.

Go to your company's Human Resources. File a complaint. Tell them that you're worried about possibly future bad references from your current supervisor.

But let them handle it.

all jokes aside,women make the worst managers.they should just stay in the kitchen while men work for a living

>shes being bitter

ironic.

At this point, I have to get back at the bitch

Attached: 1d8cba06489c455b9578af484c4b189f.png (1080x1920, 1.79M)

I left on good terms, bitch is sabotaging my job search, even though I have 5 years of savings

Don't
Just leave it behind you

You don't. You carry on with your life cause that shit means nothing. Blah blah blah bitches making sounds who gives a fuck.

Attached: d8x6qvfvym111.jpg (620x877, 84K)

Lie and give another manager's name, you fucking idiot.

Call pretending to be a prospective higher asking about your performance. Ask to speak to direct supervisor by name. Record the conversation. Either she says nothing bad about you, she says bad things about you that are provably true, or you can sue your former employer for defamation.

Get a lawyer to send your former lawyer a letter demanding they stop her from defaming you and file the paperwork to sue. If you're too poor you can try to file the paperwork yourself, but GL getting that to go anywhere.

This is actually a real thing. Being able to prove they're talking shit about you to prospective employers means you've proven they've defamed you in such a way as to cost you money by extending your unemployment. You can even sue the employer she works for. If you're really lucky they'll offer you a few thousand dollars to go away, but at the very least it'll cause headaches for them.

It'll probably burn all of your bridges there, but fuck it. They won't say anything bad about you.

>dial her number
>tell her this call is in reference to a job application
>tell her this call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes
>ask her for a reference for you
>if she tells lies about you, take her to court

>Call pretending to be a prospective higher asking about your performance.

My friend did this for me, that's how I found out. My interviews usually go well and I have related experience so I got worried why I wasn't getting callbacks

aw,how cute.zoomers first job expierance

now you can learn how the real world works kiddo

if you aren't a billionaire you're 100% cucked

>It'll probably burn all of your bridges there, but fuck it. They won't say anything bad about you.

The only problem is the company is huge and I work in the industry, and got along with 99.9% of every co-workers and managers I've worked with, except her

Nah, just need a decent amount probably $300k +

oh yeah, how many legislators, judges and elected executive people do you have in your pocket?

because anything you think is "yours" is just a target for people who really run things

That's why you run a tax free side gig

>wants to take your misery out on other people

user i dont think you realize how fucking retarded you sound

all you need is some jews

He's never had a job

Then skip the lawsuit and simply have your lawyer send your former employer a letter demanding they cease and desist along with the recording. They'll force her to shut up, you get your petty revenge, and they're happy you didn't sue them.

Really, what's that gonna do for my future though ? I'd prefer she get fired and me get back at the company, probably different plant though

>lawsuit

lol,im sure the burger flipper who lives in his parents basement is gonna be able to afford a better lawyer then some 6 figures a year owner of a company

your future isnt looking very good anyway,you sound like some immature 16 year old

>$50k
might as well be a wage cuck mister burger man

who the fuck cares what your old coworkers say about you anyways? what are you? 14? fucking faggot. go suck a dick crybaby faggot

>Yea Forums
>Incels
>NEETs
>Somehow making six figures

Attached: 1463349127944.jpg (480x270, 41K)

Bump