Nobody needs guns,thats what the police is for

nobody needs guns,thats what the police is for

its time to fix your toxic gun culture,america

Attached: promotion_pic.jpg (720x400, 53K)

I second that

ok retard

why call me a retard,if nobody had any guns.there wouldnt be any shootings.you burgers cant go a week without killing each other with your ar 15's

So what happens if someone kicks in your door with a weapon? (This just happened 4 blocks away from me. Attempted home invasion. Couple in their 60's had two guys knock at the door and try pushing themselves inside. Fled when the husband produced his handgun which he had concealed in a holster) curious to hear your thoughts OP

Police aren’t there to defend against a corrupt and tyrannical government you fucking idiot.
Learn one fact about the second amendment before you have an opinion on it you fucking loser

Ya but dem cops always be hounding my black ass and dey shot my homeboy down even tho he dindu nuffin. I need my Glock 40 just survive out here nigga

America is big. Police can't make it everywhere in time.

Learn to speak English in a halfway decent manner, then repost and we'll talk.

Bye bye.

Better Idea: Ban law enforcement from having guns. It's not fair that they are allowed guns that are denied citizens. So I want to see a few thousand get absolutely slaughtered for supporting the system. Once they've learned their lesson then we'll let them have guns again, but only the ones that were legal for citizens in 2019(state by state of course, some states/cops are worse than others so the punishment is adjusted automatically). At this point we let them wipe out the criminal races.

dial 911,retard.thats what i think

also,dont be a stupid old fuck either

This

Where do you live? I'll fight you. You armed with nothing but your fists, and me with my grandpas old hunting rifle. You'll be dead before you even close 100 yards between us.

How do you have enough time to dial 911?? Your house was just broken into and they are right in front of you. The 2 individuals were half the age of the homeowners. There was no time to dial 911. Please answer my original question knowing that

its not just dialing 911,you should not be a defenseless,crippled old fuck either

Let’s all just hand our personal power like free speech and self defense over to a government no one really trusts or has much faith in? Do you hear yourself?

fun fact: OP cannot answer your original question logically because the answer is the homeowner in the home invasion scenario is at a significant disadvantage without a firearm. His argument that they should "call 911" is a sign of immature thinking. Expecting that a person in a home invasion will have enough time to stop and dial 911 and that the police will be able to respond in time is purely irrational.

Never make fun of something which one day you will become....

Another weak-minded answer. The OP cannot back up his argument. Typical liberal minded cuck

Shit b8 m8

As I look around a gunless world with only criminals and police with guns in authoritarian states, who protects me from Them???

Police are people, and therefore flawed like all of us. They can't be the only people to have guns.

restricting gun ownership will decrease gun related violence

shittiest b8 in years
it goes in all fields

Attached: 1536664058498.jpg (640x492, 53K)

Fuck you, try to take my guns nigger

idk, though i do find it funny that it seems like a lot of blue lives matters are the same ones that are so gung-ho about the 2nd amendment

Every other country is cucking themselves and giving up their guns and balls why don’t we? Beta fags

OP is a fucking Beta. Would gladly enjoy being ruled by people like the old man with the cane in the Miniseries Chernobyl

>Be a massive faggot
>Believe cops show up in time to fucking matter
>Be okay with 50yr old fat piggy hick raping your adolescent daughter while you are tied up and forced to watch
>Go to Yea Forums to post how stupid home defense is

Kill yourself, useless swine.

Hello summerfriend

Attached: 20171207_094419.jpg (600x900, 324K)