This bitch is my recently made ex fiancee she spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to my whole family at a...

This bitch is my recently made ex fiancee she spread her legs and flashed her bare pussy to my whole family at a wedding. Was too wasted to remember even. She was quiet the next day so I don't know what else happened.

Does she look crazy? Would anyone at the wedding hit her up for sex after her flashing incident?

Attached: 58 - IgtsaI564t.jpg (960x640, 76K)

sounds like you got cucked. what a whore. you dodged some bullets OP

Looks like a keeper

If she flashed her pussy at me I'd be balls deep in her before she could put it away...

That's a man, baby!

She has crazy eyes. And it's rare for a crazy bitch to not be a whore. So consider yourself lucky.

Now post her nudes.

You serious? So guys would be hella turned on? were both big awkward nerds.

So its not normal even for drunk girls to do that she was looking to cheat on me?

Attached: 7 - MdagH2B.jpg (624x628, 84K)

I was really afraid she had crazy eyes.Usually they are sex freaks yeah.

Attached: 6574M.jpg (1325x1491, 251K)

Post nudes i want to fap to your ex whore

fix your english a bit, im trying to understand what you are asking

Nice tits though. Hopefully you got to treat her like the proper whore she is.

Protip. Crazy women usually like to be spanked and are willing to do pretty much anything in bed to please a man whose attention they want.

Yeah move on she isn’t even hot dude. You can do better. That’s a sign of much deeper issues, but obviously she’s already unacceptable. Good riddance

Attached: 51 - ls8yyBy.jpg (673x506, 77K)

Do you think some dudes fucked her that night at the wedding? I have these 2 pics of her at the wedding where it looks like her bra came off at some point

Attached: bra_came_off.jpg (615x509, 94K)

Nice hole very good slut would cum on her crazy face

OP, not sure what you're asking, but YES AVOID THIS WHORE

probably just super embarrassed

Thats so terrible and hot to hear that she has a totally crazy face

Attached: 48 - wt48769RDUF.jpg (611x466, 42K)

Attached: 6 - 77.jpg (176x427, 19K)

she got fucked at the wedding probably more than once

She deserve to be fuck rough and destroy all her holes

never mind, she definitely sucked someone's dick that night

God i want to cum on her face with glasses

The easiest place in the world to get laid is at a wedding.

Attached: 124 -6712348 lttJp6f.jpg (537x408, 44K)

Looks she's a self destructive nympho.

Damn. Sometimes she looks good... Sometimes she looks like that

Nice man...do you like her retarded faces?

Damn dude we were together 2 years at that point

Fuck

Fuck my life, yeah thats a typical pose for her

True

Attached: 125 - R9dN9800M6578v4.jpg (610x462, 51K)

If she has no respect for herself, she'll have no respect for you or your marriage, correct choice was made.

Dude...how the fuck did you know? Thats EXACTLY what she is. 5 years of my life with her

Attached: 67.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I forgot to mention shes on some medications

Attached: 132 - chBYgzz.jpg (612x548, 64K)

can you stop larping and just post the pics? idiot

Attached: 130 - l6785HywOiLB.jpg (611x558, 48K)

cute butt

Attached: 26 - 3uVMVYq.jpg (640x480, 75K)

If I was at that wedding and saw her spread her pussy in my direction, I'd get her to a room, bend her over, spread those cheeks and run my tongue in and around that tight delicious asshole of hers

Fuck dude, can you kik me or contact me anyhow? Id love to talk about it more and show you her asshole

Attached: 156 - M5uA79e.jpg (960x640, 67K)

i dont have anything to trade

just post what you got here and ill tell you more

Attached: 454.jpg (604x452, 34K)

Does her name start with B? She looks familiar

I'm going to save all of these and cum to them later.

I want to bury my face in that ass crack of hers. I want to take a sniff before slowly running my tongue around her asshole. then i want to insert my tongue into her asshole and move it up and down. once i pull my tongue out, i want to use my shitty spit as lube for my cock so that i can bury my dick in her asshole

bump

Oh my god. Would you rip off her sweaty used little gstring first and suck on her raw ass stained little thong?I hope someme guy did this to her at the wedding. What would you say if I told you her ass is pretty "natural"?

Attached: 15209.jpg (575x479, 67K)

i wouldn't waste time for the thong, id go straight to tossing her hairy salad the second the g-string was off

Do you think any pervvy old men who saw jerked off to her later or approached her for sex?

Attached: Screen shot 2-MOTION.gif (666x586, 1.24M)

most definitely. i know i would and im not even old

Attached: Photo 36.jpg (640x480, 58K)

I would

fucking dump those asshole pics god damn

Everyone at that wedding knew she was my Fiance. Probably got off on it more.I hope all my old uncles ate her sweaty asshole

Attached: Picture 73-11.jpg (875x701, 113K)

I hypothesize she's still your fiance but you get off to the idea of getting cucked. no judgement tho, i would totally let you watch me ravage her asshole

She almost looks like this bitch

Attached: 962420B3-166E-411D-A0EA-0FAE84F0C9A5.jpg (640x960, 40K)

Attached: 45377.jpg (604x453, 27K)

Zero effort larping with a retarded story lol

I would shamelessly jerk off while I watched, sniffing the air smelling her wet sweaty asshole

Attached: 88 - T8CCYvs.jpg (878x752, 81K)

Attached: 141 - HESTYDp.jpg (671x603, 65K)

doesnt matter, still got ass pics lol

DUMP EM

Attached: 30 - cx7RCfE.jpg (720x540, 43K)

Make this bitch eat your ass? Then ruin her ass?

Attached: 81 - VWmfJO3.jpg (664x593, 107K)

Attached: 143 - 3lNKsQg.jpg (675x597, 65K)

Attached: 121 - ngX4dxn.jpg (640x479, 70K)

yes

She cheated on you, the pussy flash was an invitation. My crazy 18 year old cousin flashed me one night, she sucked my cock in my sleep too.

Like how you guys are literally just helping a pretend cuck get off.

That is pretty gay.

Well, I guess it is pride month. Never mind, have fun.

Can't we just round up the fags and rape them with sticks till they die?

I told you she was going to cheat on you. From Chicago, right? I'd still fuck her for you

Yes...youve seen my posts before?

Attached: 25.jpg (664x593, 68K)

Yes, chatted with you on Kik I think, bumped into your girl at school a few times

Holy fuck you did? Can we kik again about you bumping into her? Auron133

Attached: 19.jpg (604x453, 51K)

another user here. sounds like a story time

Yeah she does look crazy, smack that bitch whore across the face if she does anything as indecent as that again. I don't think anybody would want to date somebody who flashes in public.

No real story to tell, other than remember seeing her at a bar few times. May have drunkenly hit on her but pretty sure I didn't ever plow her, unfortunately.

Was it after you saw her on Yea Forums? Remember anything she said or was wearing?

What year?

Attached: 23198231890.jpg (672x597, 69K)

Yeah, saw you post a beach photo of her, and recognized her. Would have been somewhere between 2011 and 2015 I think. Don't know exactly when, was going to school in the city at the time then. Probably would have been earlier on in that period.

NIce. Thats hot too bad you didnt fuck her. Do you remember you impression of her irl?

Attached: 342.jpg (478x638, 71K)

Only that I saw her at a bar a few times and wanted to, not sure I ever did though.