Waifu thread

waifu thread

Attached: DaSyIkIU0AAGYpr.jpg orig.jpg (894x1261, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/garland-2000-subaru-impreza-rs-coupe/6897337561.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VDHZ__kMhnM
youtube.com/watch?v=ydgY5fskwjE
youtube.com/watch?v=678-SSKXI_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RL8wLzZYcg8
driftspirits.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Initial_D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Ritsu 725.png (1120x1588, 1.37M)

How fun.

Attached: _58853816_p0(2).jpg (2830x2505, 750K)

Attached: Raphie_ShowMe.jpg (640x360, 31K)

tho with all this spam, it could end up being part-near one post a thread! lol

i-i think we can help motivate each other to be nicer to ourselves, sure!

nou x infinity

i mean, at least i do have a conscience, sure! plenty of bad people have consciences as well, but i guess it's good to recognize that certain actions weren't justifiable, even if it hurts to think about

that's alright, i don't think you've gone too far... i feel like my conversations with you tend to go deeper than usual, i'm not sure if that says something about either of us or if it's just happenstance, lol

y-you too

Attached: towel.jpg (400x565, 79K)

Attached: doge.jpg (50x50, 2K)

Attached: 178564567575635.png (405x402, 111K)

Post your boipussi

Attached: -.png (900x952, 410K)

哀れね

Attached: 260Remalicious.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Attached: FUN.jpg (270x288, 66K)

Shihara-san
Nah but Kermit is really nice. He's prolly the only one who stands up to that fucking bitch Alice2

Nevada-fat
Man, that scared the fuck out of me

Attached: -.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Attached: 485555.png (630x500, 262K)

Well, most psychopaths don't end up being serial killers, so there's that

Kermit is the real orbiter

Attached: 001.jpg (786x600, 51K)

What do you know about psychopaths? Why aren't most of them serial killers like in the movies?

Attached: -1.png (353x281, 203K)

What ever happened to Erio, Blood-Chan?

Always

Attached: 15675367435679.jpg (2000x1273, 1.99M)

I'm going to destroy Alice, by the way. And there's nothing you can do to protect him.

why is nevada so cringe

Why are you?

Attached: 002.png (268x280, 91K)

You are right. There is a chance there is not anything to worry about, but I still am a bit leerly about it all. I've heard tell that Sono has me on my list if he gets a chance to kill along with Louise and others.

Attached: Raphie_Poster.jpg (1192x670, 100K)

nou!

Attached: smug kase3.png (347x421, 71K)

Azula's uncle is husbando material

Well, Erio is in Taiwan right now. Most likely having sex with anything that has a heartbeat

Attached: images (57).jpg (180x280, 13K)

shinmyoumaru

Attached: IMG_20180904_014513.jpg (1192x894, 95K)

How to not lose it?

Attached: TwoEyesRemalicious.png (708x1000, 532K)

Go right ahead. I won't stop you. I will just sit at the sideline enjoying some popcorn.

Attached: Rachie Angel.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

don't get involved in thread drama there is so much more to everything you will never get the full story from anyone let old drama die in the pass

>Believing that Ika is a credible threat

Attached: clown_motel.png (400x373, 203K)

Would have been funny of that was the tip of your cock

Attached: images (44).jpg (180x280, 12K)

Why not?
Azula a best

Attached: 005.png (400x554, 164K)

id just keep her in a glass case 2bh

hello
it's certainly something. glad to see youre still around
hello hello
haha, yeah it seems so. had to push that last one to image limit myself
yeah, something like that...
well i guess i cant beat that.
hmm.. its tough to draw lines like that, i think. i like to draw it at or near "feels guilt or regret" which is basically "has conscience" i think thats the closest to objective you can get, but "objective" isnt even necessarily the goal...
in the end i dont really know. i assume the best in other people, i think. or uhh, i try to.
ah, im glad. hmm, even if it did say something, i wouldnt know how to interpret it, or something like that, haha.
very cute. very small.

Attached: DZecRUmV4AA5uvz.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

Like, a test tube? Or one of those small glass bottles with a cork you’d find on Etsy?

Attached: CuteStareRemalicious.jpg (658x915, 117K)

Wasn't she born evil..?

Attached: Ikarai 6.jpg (640x480, 99K)

werent you?

Attached: 1st.jpg (736x981, 129K)

Stop spamming to watch the show?
If you're willing to share, mind if i ask why you're spamming this time around?

Attached: 41057802_p0.jpg (1200x900, 1.11M)

Did they just stop making the old threads? I remember there used to be a LOT more people than this.

What ever happened to the woman who posted as Saber and went by the name "Clare"? Have you seen her recently at all?

It generally just means a lack of empathy and remorse, which makes it easier to do awful things because there's less inhibitions from guilt or not wanting to hurt people

Psychopaths are more likely to be serial killers than the general population because of this, but it doesn't necessarily mean they will be. Usually they're just a toxic element in people's lives and no one will even necessarily know that they're a psychopath, all they know is that they're a manipulative asshole.

Plenty of serial killers aren't psychopaths, either.

Well, killing animals is a troubling sign. That means they enjoy killing things, which not all psychopaths necessarily do. Escalating to murdering people is certainly a possibility, if they ever feel emboldened enough to do so, and if killing animals ever ceases to be satisfying enough.

Attached: 1489256203666.png (690x690, 228K)

Because I felt like it

Attached: 010.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>watch the show
There is no show here. I thought I'd get some popcorn out, but I'm glad I didn't.

Attached: Ohayo 7.png (2400x1650, 424K)

Quite impressive how small that clay sukuna is

Attached: 15368473567832.jpg (473x463, 45K)

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I don't think Sono would be capable of hurting me, but I find it interesting that Sono has a hit list to begin with. I won't say Sono will never kill, I don't know that. We don't know what someone can do until they are aiming a weapon. So, if Sono is capable of killing, hypothetically, I hope that Sono never goes through with it.

Attached: Raphie_Help.jpg (1080x623, 46K)

That's about what i figured. Fair enough.
Be quiet or i'll sue you.

Attached: YCmNqAOUDEk.jpg (731x1024, 219K)

Clare has been gone for literally years

Call the lawyer, they can't unmotorcycle me.

Attached: 1397713476200-av.jpg (318x318, 78K)

no...
i'm not evil at all

>doesn't like talking to psychopaths
>talks to psychopaths

They all went to 8ch :)

They all sound like really scary people, tbh... here's one now

Attached: Ikarai 443.png (354x676, 111K)

Pretty sure acting like Sono is capable of it is like feeding a troll

I think Saber appeared 30 minutes ago during the spam. I did not get to join that thread before it was bumped out.

Mmhm. The fact they have killed animals that is proven is the only reason I watch them closer.

Attached: Raphie_Peer.png (540x316, 175K)

You may be right. This is a case that inaction or action both could be a mistake depending on what the real truth is.

i don't do lewd in public

when i wrote that i thought i'd be able to squeeze it in, but it turned out to be literally true, lol

can't truly be nice if you can't be nice to yourself! or at least... that's a motivational thing i read once, lol

infinity always wins!

i suppose that's fair... seeing the best in other people is generally good, i think, as long as you're careful not to let them use that goodwill to manipulate you

well, either way i really don't mind! i like comfy conversations and deep conversations!

Attached: shysmile.jpg (516x480, 35K)

How about be quiet or i'll get you put in to a dress? Lol
I have no aversion to psychopaths in particular. It's manipulative people in general.

Attached: 73459434_p0.png (1200x900, 692K)

Kill your fucking self, Alice.

I figured. I miss her. Me and her left at about the same time, but I felt a friendship with her.

They post over on 8ch now? Which board?

I wonder if it was Clare. If she still has an online presence, I would very much like to know.

>Implying I won't get in one myself

Attached: 1397713532364.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

hello hello, I love you all

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/garland-2000-subaru-impreza-rs-coupe/6897337561.html

this boi looks like fun

Attached: TeaRemalicious.jpg (640x922, 150K)

>How about be quiet or i'll get you put in to a dress? Lol
And still, you act like that would be a problem

Which one are you?

I don't know. If you left years ago many Sabers may have came and gone.

Attached: Raphie_Swimwear.jpg (257x196, 13K)

I really wish that threat worked better. Were you catching our conversation at all?
Hi Love. How're you?

Attached: 75281440_p0.jpg (827x827, 498K)

But aren't they the same thing? Nevada is the most manipulative person ever

They all post on /animus/
Tell them Blood-chan sent you~

Attached: Beautiful Ikaros.png (3300x2744, 1.88M)

hello Shizuru! it is nice to see you. are you well? today I am well!

The one you and raphiel are talking about are two different people sorry to ruin your hope

If it was in thread, no. If it was elsewhere, I got bits and pieces.
>Tfw you'll add her but not me

Attached: Ohayo 8.png (2400x1650, 361K)

>Subaru
I'm not sure whether to go for the Rem joke or the vape joke. Send help

senko-san

Attached: senko-san.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

you say that but never respond

Not exactly, no. Psychopaths have agency, same as everyone else. They can choose to not be a piece of shit.
Nevada barely interacts with me at all, much less tries to manipulate me.
I'm alright. I've got a bit of a headache, but it's been going down in intensity for a while now, so i'm feeling better.
You never asked. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Add me if you want. I won't say no. Just curious about your thoughts on pink maid outfits.

Attached: shizuruandplaguechanmaid.jpg (600x600, 179K)

hello
thats a very cute waifu

Attached: DXnlrjJVMAEksCz.jpg orig.jpg (717x820, 65K)

I am responding to you right now, friend

I completely missed this. If you do that, and DON'T get a Rem wrap, you will forever be judged.

Senko important, pls protec.

This is true, and a great oversight. Will be annoying you with daily 2 AM wake up calls.
I love em, too bad I ain't got tits.

Attached: 781642 - 1girl car cup eunos_roadster ground_vehicle idolmaster kikuchi_makoto looking_up mazda moto (700x1000, 384K)

He prefers the classic ones, but probably wouldn't say no to a purple one

add me then cute Mercext#4345
youre retarded

Attached: 016.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Comfy manga, good choice

Attached: 148973956347967566.png (301x342, 66K)

I'm a nobody. Don't worry about it. Nobody would remember me.

That's true. Are you the real Eva?

Ok, I will let them know.

Do you know if she frequents the ones on 8?

Not too sure what that means, but it doesn't sound much my style.
Jokes on you, i'm already awake at 2AM.
Come on. Just stop exercising and i'm sure they'll be on their way.
Ahh yeah he does like the purple. I don't know though. Maybe pink is his color?

Attached: ZASLcoC.jpg (1275x716, 139K)

It didn’t occur to me about the name puns, so best you make a Rem joke. The other option was an Integra, but the one that isn’t bug eyes

I’m getting this for three reasons
>AWD
>Faster than my Miata that’s currently got an oil leak and I’m planning to sell
>Bunta Fujiwara

Attached: CuddleRemalicious.jpg (1200x898, 848K)

:kshock: Alright, fine. 4:30 AM.
I hardly exercise as it is! Really need to change that. Gunna go for a jog tonight once it cools.

Attached: 1574710 - 1girl black_hair blue_eyes idolmaster kikuchi_makoto one_eye_closed redrop short_hair solo (768x1024, 194K)

I would. I remember everyone

It might be. I've always felt darker colours work better on him though.

Integras are nice

>Psychopaths have agency, same as everyone else. They can choose to not be a piece of shit.
That's not entirely true.
The lack of empathy makes it nearly impossible for psychopaths to have genuine relationships with anyone, and thus just about every interaction they have that intends to seem normal is a form of manipulation and deceit.
Psychopaths really can't help it... they're basically doomed from birth to be awful people. They're not necessarily gonna be killers, but they'll very very rarely be a positive influence in anyone's life due to how they are essentially forced to view and interact with people as tools and not equal to themselves.
To some extent I pity psychopaths, because they don't choose to see the world this way, it's just what happens when you're effectively born with a conscience. They don't tend to be particularly happy people given the isolation it forces on them, and they make everyone else miserable as well.

So.... you're gunna Rem wrap it?

Attached: 66367 - 1girl antenna_hair idolmaster idolmaster_xenoglossia kikuchi_makoto kneehighs koari socks so (467x576, 57K)

>with
meant without

I am sorry, but I am not Eva. I have always been Raphie in the waifu threads. I wish I could be of more help to you but I may not know the people you are looking for.

Attached: Raphie_Gift.jpg (299x168, 12K)

to be clear i'd only post lewds to someone i'm dating... and i don't know you very well at all

Attached: ehh.png (898x768, 440K)

I don't if they don't post here i lost contact with them hope you can get in contact with them again somehow hang around for a bit and maybe someone will message them saying someones looking for them

she's the cutest I haven't felt like protecting someone this precious since tsumiki

Attached: Miniwa.Tsumiki.full.1147587.jpg (1280x1796, 222K)

There’s a fairly cheap one being sold, but it just looks a little weird. Another one with the style I want, buuuuut auto

Attached: じーRemalicious.png (1396x785, 383K)

Don't bother probing him, he's not as open as i am

If you're not a cute girl he won't manipulate you

And you were 30 pounds when you were born

Kill them...

Or make a new persona and start over!

You write a lot, user

Attached: aa173aa02d0df0c91269df0e83474abe.jpg (1024x768, 507K)

tsumiki is also super cute
im sure you'll do right by senko-san

Attached: DweAp4FVsAAEtiB.jpg orig.jpg (2048x2048, 258K)

>I remember everyone
>tfw no one remembers you
>tfw you like it that way

Eva was never in the waifu threads, so that doesn't exactly deflect how you'd hope

Man just tell me who you are, makes it easier that way.

I'm awake then too. I work graveyards. How about i call you at random times instead? What time works worst?
What's his hair and eye color anyways? That's probably a good starting point to deciding his color.
I've heard otherwise. I've heard they can, and have to in fact, opt in to feeling empathy with others. They tend to lack an inherent moral compass, but they can be taught one. I'm well aware how they typically operate though.

Attached: 75290367_p0.jpg (1079x985, 188K)

That sounds like a yes.
I haven't gotten to working on my Mako wrap in a while. Why time gotta be so limited.

Around 1 AM, I'm nice and asleep by then.

Attached: 1593614 - 1girl black_hair grin idolmaster kikuchi_makoto lowres necktie purple_eyes saku_(osake_lov (250x250, 47K)

Dark brown and brown.

thank you I'll do my absolute best!

Attached: 8e0efd7edc29eb782953c657d45634363e139426429b5f1cca4814bc44dd7ff9.gif (500x250, 248K)

If youre a cute the we most definitely should get to know each other better

Attached: 046.jpg (206x244, 6K)

You're lucky that i work tonight. Maybe i'll put off adding you for a day so i can do it at a time when it bothers you.
Oh. Similar to me then. Yeah, probably darker outfits then. I'm still partial to the work outfit.

Attached: 61843986_p0.jpg (1600x1129, 768K)

They can pretend to feel empathy, but they can't actually experience it.
And sure, a psychopath can just "act normal" their entire lives, but it's unlikely they'd see a reason beyond avoiding getting in trouble. It's hard to imagine doing that day-in, day-out with not much incentive to do so beyond staying out of jail.
On the other hand, I'm sure there are varying degrees of psychopathy. Lessened empathy vs completely absent empathy and all that.

ah, then you should know that i'm quite ugly and not at all cute

Attached: smugase.jpg (684x634, 51K)

He really could make that one work, not gonna lie.

_XSmw7v

Attached: discord-logo-900x507.jpg (900x507, 18K)

i know she'll appreciate it :)

Attached: DZ_4o-GVQAIrQCc.jpg orig.jpg (2824x2272, 321K)

Nah i prefer it this way i just like knowing those i used to know come back from time to time

No, I’m not gonna wrap my car, at least not this one. Maybe an S2000 with Misato or something.

Attached: EmbarrassedRemalicious.jpg (1208x1124, 493K)

How disappointing, but not unexpected

Attached: 049.png (333x250, 123K)

Just add me anyways, I only get minimal sleep these days anyways. And Highschool has trained me to survive on no sleep for multitudes of days.

Does having drastically lessened empathy make me psycho? That's the convo right now, right? Because I am curious about this.

Attached: 2171972 - 1girl antenna_hair black_hair blush bow bowtie hair_ribbon heart heart_hands highres idolm (1000x1392, 747K)

disappointing for both of us

my trap days are behind me

Attached: havincake.jpg (621x984, 64K)

Clare has been absent ever since her and Alice2 got into an argument that caused her to leave. There was one person who kept contact with her for a while, apparently she was moving on in life and then that person fell out of contact too.

Yeah, i imagine it is on a sliding scale. I'm just recalling an article i read that said they don't naturally experience empathy, but they can essentially opt in to it by putting a... value of sorts on a person's wellbeing. They're still like shitty robots that don't really know how to people though.
Yeah. Maybe just put him in a black shirt with a white scarf to experiment.
But that's no fun. I have to bully you first.
No. Just makes you unempathetic. Psychopathy includes a list of other things, including fearlessness, shallow emotions, heightened aggression, that sort of thing.

Attached: 59509091_p0.png (965x1081, 725K)

I mean, he got married in mostly dark colours so I know that works for him

Senko brings out the good in everyone. You'll do her good just by acknowledging her

Attached: 1896537854346453.png (964x1000, 878K)

Not even the hood?!
>An S2K
Since when did you have that kinda money?!

Good luck fam, it's not easy to bully me.
I'm not scared of this strange person in my room, emotions are for nerds, and I'm always angry... angry about elves. I totally meet the criteria.

Attached: 204318 - 1girl antenna_hair black_hair dress hat idolmaster kikuchi_makoto kisugi_akira ocean short_ (600x800, 132K)

oh gosh im really sorry i didnt see this post at all

ah well, things have pretty obviously slowed down now
hmm.. i like that too... maybe that's what ill tell people when they call me nice now...
well, it hasnt happened yet somehow, unless im an unwitting pawn in someones game. if thats true, then i hope theyre at least having fun :)
im glad to hear it. i mostly just say what a think, and try not to sound arrogant while i do it. im not so sure if it works, but obviously im doing something right

Attached: Dry1ScDV4AAtS5L.jpg orig.jpg (630x1024, 57K)

I see. Makes sense. Hope she's doing ok.

They’re $8k-$14k in my area, plus one might get traded in the dealership my dad works at.

In reality, the one car I really want right now is an S30.

Also there’s a cool game called Drift Spirits, I think you’ll love it. Had a collab with Cinderella Girls and other series.

Attached: 311Remalicious.png (750x1050, 365K)

Fair enough. Then i guess it's just a question of if you like him in a short skirt. The rest of the outfit is actually rather manly.
Where there's a will there's a way.
You should be. Emotions are for nerds, agreed. Don't ask how much i cried when i was playing rewrite, that's not important. Who isn't angry about elves? Those knife eared piece of shit. I remain unconvinced.

Attached: 65098529_p0.png (1100x777, 896K)

She was doing pretty well last I heard. Really sounded like she was getting her shit together.

Do you even need to question that?
>Don't ask how much I cried when I was playing Rewrite
Same tho

Also, >being angry about elves
>Marrying someone that's practically Elf-fucker Supreme
What are you even doing

that's okay!

yeah, it seems the spam has stopped for now at least

seems like a good response!

that's good! i haven't really been burned like that either... i mean i think people are generally good, it's just worth watching out for yourself, that's all

well i don't think you sound arrogant at all! yeah, i try to find a nice balance myself... i like to be nice and not make people uncomfortable, but i also like to be genuine

sometimes i can appear very optimistic and other times a bit cynical... it kinda depends on the subject, really, lol

Attached: lyingdown.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

No. That's why i didn't ask the question, just posed it. I know the answer.
Pervert.
I mean, it's hard not too. It hurts. Hurts so good.
>Elf-fucker Supreme
Well... That's an amusing way to call yourself.

Attached: 62445265_p0.png (686x1000, 451K)

Help me bully Mako into playing Rewrite. And bully him into being willing to read all the routes, because apparently he doesn't do that.

Hey, I learned elvish once, I'm allowed that title.

>$8k-$14k
>Not pricey
Wat

>S30
See, I can find fairly cheap Z31s here, but finding an S30 is rare. Finding one that RUNS is even rarer.

Ohhh, I haven't had any neat mobile games to play in a long time. Might give it a look.

Unless you hit a really sore spot, you probably won't do much.
Man, she's as harmless as the cat is.... to me, anyways.
I've only super legit cried once in the last many many years, so... eh.
Around elves, watch yourselves.

Attached: 1243647 - 1girl black_hair closed_eyes cloud collarbone dress flower hat idolmaster kikuchi_makoto n (620x877, 308K)

she's the demigod I worship now

Attached: ijo7jz86eus21.jpg (1305x1080, 92K)

Attached: Check.gif (365x359, 1.2M)

YOU HAVE A CAR THAT YOU PAID 10K FOR I DON'T THINK YOU CAN TALK ANY MORE

I don't have contact with anyone i can't help you contact them or care to
if you want to know what happened to some people you're asking the wrong user i don't care or wish to contact anyone again i moved on
i wish you and them all the best nice seeing you again user

stopped about the same time last night as well, i believe
i think its the same as "no im not so nice" but a little more eloquent
im glad. i guess i just have some weird ideas about myself, or something. sorry for being coy i always feel weird talking about myself. like, if i wanted to write a blog, id just, you know, go write a blog.
thank you. you dont sound arrogant either, im very comfortable and you do seem geniune.
hmm, my optimism or cynicism depend entirely on my mood. but deep down im always cynical.

Attached: DzCwqUhUwAAwMPY.jpg orig.jpg (767x776, 107K)

I'll try. I promise nothing.
Learned elvish? What, like LoTR elvish, or what?
Wait, you haven't read rewrite yet? Why the hell not?
I don't want to actually upset you stupid. Just need a good enough reaction.
The ghey cat? Destroyer of shelves? Smasher of figures? Careful mister. You're asking for trouble.
Well, play rewrite and reset the counter. I almost never cry too. It's probably been like, 8 years or something since the last time.
>Elves
youtube.com/watch?v=VDHZ__kMhnM

Attached: 70575896_p1.jpg (708x487, 183K)

Cheapest is $7.5k

There are actually a few in my area being sold, however, I mostly ignored them because of the taillights. I want a specific version. Ya know. That one.

It’s on the Japanese App Store or on QooApp. Pretty fun to play, easy to get into. Oh, for your starter car, I recommend you reroll until you get an FD. Also, don’t do the starter dash order, it’s a scam.

Attached: 103Remalicious.jpg (740x1000, 173K)

Yep. Quenya and Sindarin, I knew the basics of both.

F A N G S
A
N
G
S

Attached: 641C3F4E-FF45-4C02-A68A-4105049DB621.jpg (1500x2000, 923K)

Attached: 1560310665622.png (419x540, 37K)

Wow. What a fucking nerd. Everybody laugh at the fucking nerd.

Attached: Shizuruchibi12.jpg (787x766, 341K)

>2012 car vs 1998 car
One is far easier to get than the other.

I ain't no fucking weeb.
Oh, then good luck. I work in construction. :wao:
Cat hasn't done anything more than throw up on my blanket once.... once.
I mean, that one time was like, literally last week.
>Urist
youtube.com/watch?v=ydgY5fskwjE

Mmmm, not too bad there.

Ohhh, then ya, rare.

Perhaps. But i recently got back into Pokemon, we'll see how far I get with it.

*Laughs in Dwarven*

Attached: 620837 - 3girls black_hair blue_hair blush brown_eyes closed_eyes face flower gloves hair_flower hai (700x660, 346K)

well, if the spammer is nevada, then i suppose they decided to start posting because i've been talking to them a little bit, lol

i feel like the intended take-away is to be more nice to yourself, tho!

that's alright!

ah, well, thank you as well!

well, not to go into much detail, i'd say in general i'm pretty optimistic about people, but cynical about institutions

Attached: strawberry.jpg (633x816, 53K)

Yeah no I was a nerdy kid

You can't even speak a word of dwarvish

What will be the one thing that will convince you to get into it

Attached: 416Remalicious.jpg (714x1000, 145K)

Attached: 1560539359201.jpg (800x1200, 355K)

Attached: Koito.Yuu.full.2444199.jpg (600x600, 51K)

I can dig a hole, it's good enough.

Give me more time so I can do the things I already have to do.

Attached: 1467166 - 1girl brown_hair cabbie_hat depressed hat highres hood hoodie idolmaster kikuchi_makoto pu (1656x1024, 260K)

hello purple
oh, im probably mistaken then, sorry. i dont really keep up with conversations that im not a part of
well, itd be a lie anyway, but maybe itll sound nice
no, ill keep it as it is, im not very interesting anyway
you're very welcome
interesting. im sorry to say i dont hold many opinions, so you'd probably get bored talking with me about them, but its nice to have strong feelings about things.
hello
youtube.com/watch?v=678-SSKXI_Q

Attached: DZ2qjF4VMAAdQRB.jpg orig.jpg (1077x1128, 121K)

You wot m8? You're claiming not to be a weeb in a waifu thread on a mongolian basket weaving image forum? You better check yourself.
I'm sure i'll manage it eventually. I mean, i already got creepy heavy breathing out of you. How much further do i need to go?
For now. You'll see.
Oh. Crybaby. Lol
Nice. I love that dwarf.
You don't say? Oh well. It's all in fun anyways.

Attached: 68172049_p0.jpg (666x900, 296K)

Hello Tsugu! Tsugutsugutsugutsugutsugu... Heheheh...

Attached: 1533570238484.jpg (588x500, 75K)

tsuuuuugu
g-good morning
how're you?
hihi

Attached: 1557621459343.png (695x1009, 303K)

Stop hiding

Attached: 17839678346735.jpg (400x225, 13K)

oh i'm not refuting anything, i just think it's funny lol

ah, maybe just remind them that nice isn't something you call yourself, but they're free to think so!

methinks you underestimate yourself... but i won't press~

i'm much more opinionated than i tend to let on! but i don't like to get into debates so yeah, i prefer to keep those opinions vague... don't worry, i won't drag you into a discussion like that, lol

hihi yuu!~

how is yuu?

Attached: hehe.jpg (461x735, 117K)

I don't check, I get checked!
A lot further. That breathing was more comedy.
Cat will get the spray bottle if it does.
I mean, best friend of 17 years dies in your arms, you're gunna cry. /shrug
Urist is amazing, and SOMEONE won't let me and another friend to a DnD campaign while genuinely acting out the part.

Attached: 1962804 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair brown_eyes cat_ears cat_tail gloves idolmaster idolmaster_mil (662x865, 365K)

I'm not sure what that means anymore.
I know. I was joking too ya dingus.
Woah. Just because he's ghey doesn't mean you can spray all over him.
Shit. Jesus dude, fine. You can cry at that one.
Wow. SOMEONE must really have a stick up their elven ass to not let you have that kind of fun.

Attached: shizuruchibi14.gif (787x800, 1.45M)

I thought there was a car with a Makoto wrap, but nah, just the other ones.

Attached: 494Remalicious.jpg (600x903, 150K)

No! I'm scared...

Attached: 1558265295863.jpg (512x384, 48K)

post awoo

Who is this cute little lesbian and how tight is her pussy?

DOOT

Post vibrator.

Cutes

Attached: 0c781ef3178577b237d31501e017bed8.jpg (848x1200, 178K)

hello hello
how are you today?
yuuuuuugu
it popped into my head. happens sometimes with "good morning" or "me too" youtube.com/watch?v=RL8wLzZYcg8
im good, work was very short and easy, so ive just been relaxing most of the day. jessica jones and ff14, same as last night
did you sleep well?
ah, i just mean to correct myself. it is indeed a bit funny, but people are people, no matter how everything else seems.
i wonder if that'll work, i feel like ive gained a reputation as the guy that will always shoot you down if you try to call him nice
that's probably fair, but i believe it anyway
no, im not being coy with that one, for once, i really hardly care about most things. im like a fence sitter, but the fence is only about an inch off the ground, so it takes next to no effort to push me to whatever side. i 'hold opinions' but its like theyre just there by default, like thats just the last thing i heard, so if you said some new thing then thatd be how i feel about it. or something
i dunno, see it turned into a blog post.
you can discuss anything you'd like, just be prepared to hold most of it on your own, i guess is what im saying haha
cute
heya, you should get some sleep one of these days

Attached: DZ_L1v7VQAAhvi7.jpg orig.jpg (618x991, 53K)

Exactly!
Now if we get into a call, then I can REALLY breath at you. OwO
Sure it does! I'll even invite some friends over so we can all join in!
Is rough, but we deal.
I know, right? That SOMEONE has another DnD campaign that THEY SHOULD REALLY GET A MOVE ON WITH!

Nah, Cinderella Girls are far more recent than Makoto.

Attached: 1364600 - 1girl black_eyes black_hair idolmaster kikuchi_makoto mcyu school_uniform short_hair simpl (600x800, 163K)

i'm doing alright, just woke up a short while ago so not too sure yet i guess.. watching some youtube for now
how about you?
i haven't finished nichijou..
good vid though
sounds great! i'm glad to hear you're good
ehh, had a nightmare.. so could've been much better

Attached: 1558047107678.jpg (2577x2142, 427K)

Well, it’s still categorized as the Idolmaster collab. They also had a Girls Und Panzer one, which I found weird.
>ya like my soup bra?

Attached: 367234E8-3FB9-4AD3-A686-0B77520C8F17.png (1334x750, 1.26M)

Being passive-aggressive will not move me.

Attached: 75281440_p2.jpg (827x827, 430K)

BOO! nothing be be scared about except you own cooking
DOOT DOOT

Attached: 15786497845753642563457346.jpg (1075x1654, 392K)

glad i included the very shortest version of that clip then, instead of ruining a joke.
thank you! im glad im good too
oh, im sorry to hear it. stop me if im going to far, but is it like, a recurring thing or do they feature similar themes?
please, feel free not to answer, im sorry my curiosity is getting the better of me today

Attached: DZKjGIGVQAAmV8h.jpg orig.jpg (827x1028, 78K)

I still don't understand why people post whores and prostitutes in waifu threads.

Eaaaaasy. Down boy, down. No need to bust out the OwO s.
This poor cat. No wonder he threw up. You were probably shoving
Yeah, no shit. Don't make me feel bad for trying to bully you.
JEEZ SOMEONE! HOW CAN YOU DENY A MAN HIS D&D
Time for regular aggression? Lol

Attached: ShizuruNooo.gif (500x281, 1.6M)

DOOT DOOT

Attached: DhWT1qZX0AMggcK.jpg (521x680, 64K)

That's fair. There's a few Cinderella Girls I like.
>Poopra
I miss mine, that shit was actually legit comfy. Like, could fall asleep in it tier.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UwU
Nah, he was between the legs and it was dark.
Apologies.
I KNOW, WHO EVEN DOES THAT?!

Attached: 1585347 - 1girl antenna_hair artist_request black_eyes black_hair idolmaster idolmaster_million_live (640x800, 111K)

mhm! like one second they're drowning you in spam, and the next they're asking you to send them pictures of your butt!

i guess you have a reputation for being very modest, then!

fair enough~

no, i believe you! i could probably convince you of a lot of things, then, but honestly i wouldn't really want to

that's kinda what waifu-posting is, isn't it? chatting and blogging with other waifu-posters, lol

i'll keep that in mind!

a chill morning is a good morning!

i'm doing pretty well, i had to take a couple days to sorta 'recharge' after my birthday weekend thing

i got really drunk on saturday, comforted a friend of a friend who had a bad break-up, then came back home the next day for cake and pizza which sorta fizzled out due to other unrelated drama... kind of a mixed bag but ultimately fun!

but when i spend a long time socializing i get mentally exhausted... i was also a little ill from all the food and alcohol... so that's why i was absent for a couple days lol

Attached: kase couple3.jpg (600x750, 75K)

Awoo!

I'm okay. I got new headphones so I'm a little happy.

AHH! No spook me pls...
I don't think my cooking is scary either...

Attached: 1532643253203.jpg (434x500, 73K)

Good evening.

Attached: 61409295_186763138987148_7608846495942843569_n.jpg (480x480, 33K)

i watched three episodes of it like 3 years ago or something and never watched it again..
i'm glad you're glad you're good
ehh, they're usually kind of all over the place in that regard, but i do have a recurring girl in my nightmares sometimes.. she wasn't in this one though
it's okay, ask away and i'll answer within the bounds of my comfort

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 47K)

You're not my mom!

Post vibrator!

*spoops you*

Attached: 2089187.jpg (424x600, 44K)

Woah woah woah. Take it easy there. This is getting out of hand. This just isn't necessary.
Oh my. So he did it to himself? What a nasty pussy.
cat
Nah it's fine. I'll not be dissuaded that easily anyways.
YEAH! Just giving a man a big ol' pair of blue dwarf balls. Unacceptable.

Attached: 75285605_p0.png (768x730, 616K)

The XD class cars are nearly fully customizable. Really cool stuff. An event just ended where the ranking prize was a special RX-7, “Flamberge”, as seen here. The next two prize cars are also pictured.

Attached: 7C1CBD2C-8C5A-49E1-96A4-D6D585E604DF.jpg (1334x2450, 574K)

yes it seems pretty good so far
no that's understandable, feeling fine now i'd hope?
sounds interesting and eventful at least
yea i can understand that, whenever i socialize i can get exhausted really easily, and overwhelmed too..
what're you up to?

Attached: dr1dk9w3h2j21.png (720x720, 172K)

Rather get it in hand? ~w~
I'll have to clean him at some point, he smells of fish.
Good rucku.
Probably not even runic or mechanical either.

>FC with no pop-ups
Heresy of the highest order.

Attached: 1365200 - 1girl belt black_eyes black_hair idolmaster kikuchi_makoto looking_at_viewer messy_hair na (710x969, 172K)

haha, yeah, i think most people are a lot more reasonable than they might outwardly seem.
ah, m-maybe i dont know... i guess i basically just gloated that i did, didnt i?
i know you could, or maybe itd be more accurate to say id adopt whatever beliefs kept our interactions as conflict-free as possible
wow that sounded really... manipulative? i dunno, i just dont like interpersonal conflict.
hmm. you right. thats fair.
im also cool with answering nearly any question. im not super good at starting up conversation topics, but ill always answer questions seriously.
or something, who knows
ah, im glad to hear it. did you go to the store and get those ones or do you have nice ones again?
its very good, its one of the very few anime i have saved to my hard drive.
im glad glad good you're you glad good glad :)
hmm.. i see... i will fight her off! a-and the other things! o-or something
just imagine like, a super buff tsugu fighting off the skeletons!
i have a picture for that, might take me a while to find it.
that was all, for now. thank you for answering.
no, im not, sorry. even if its only a little bit though, you should rest if youre tired

Attached: Df0UUmuVAAEqTM2.jpg orig.jpg (1818x2048, 645K)

WAH! Stahp...

I ordered these online. They aren't very high quality ones, but they're pretty good and do what I need them to do.

Attached: 1534067182122.jpg (510x566, 97K)

No doots for you
It's spooktober, get scared. I've heard tails of what's come out your oven. It's enough to make my hair white

Attached: 163655895674897357.png (1039x974, 377K)

I know, that made me a little mad too. At least they have an Efini, and it belongs to you know who

Attached: DE74BD6A-6765-429D-852F-5300CD3ABE92.jpg (1334x1360, 315K)

well thats good, im glad youve got something at least

Attached: DXXaRASVQAATyps.jpg orig.jpg (3296x4096, 749K)

Shiruzu makes me laugh when he talks about psychopathy

Attached: 505.png (1014x863, 945K)

DOOT THIS!

Attached: D5VTe7lUYAAedbr.jpg (837x1250, 111K)

.....okay, you've piqued my interest.

Attached: 2393461 - _3 1girl ahoge animal_ears antenna_hair bell black_eyes black_hair blush cat cat_ears cat_ (1617x1697, 172K)

ok altair

I've been listening to bright eyes off and on they're pretty good, thanks for sharing
DOOT yourself

Attached: 157896456786756.jpg (1032x995, 102K)

im glad you're enjoying them, its my pleasure
conor oberst, the vocalist and pretty much face of it is doing solo stuff now if you want to look into that. 'ruminations' maybe one other album by now, im not sure.

Attached: DlsR1NbU4AAx8wC.png orig.png (800x1200, 569K)

Spooktober...? Also, I have no idea what you're talking about... Only nice things come out of my oven.

These should last me for quite awhile. I don't know when I'll be able to get a really high quality pair like I mentioned before. Or if I ever will...

Attached: 1543984098255.jpg (371x587, 70K)

DOOT

Attached: 1537345098821.jpg (1280x2000, 390K)

I don't even know what that face is. I only know i don't like it.
Lol, can't be feeding him all that tuna.
I don't need luck, just enough time to keep trying. Eventually it HAS to work, right?
Probably not. Totally lame.

Anywho, i've got to get a bit of sleep before i go to work. I'll catch you later. Toodles.

Attached: shizuruhibye2.gif (818x779, 859K)

i have way too many saved.. mostly stuff i haven't watched yet and a few i have in case i want to rewatch even though i rarely rewatch stuff..
im gonna do some cleaning actually, hopefully i have the will to get rid of a decent amount of it
im glad youre glad glad good youre glad you glad good good glad :)
r-really? thanks.. she's pretty scary though
oh that'd be pretty cool! tsugu to the rescue
that sounds like a really interesting image, i'd love to see it
o-okay, you're welcome

Attached: 312298-.jpg (500x726, 80K)

good night friend!

ok altair

Night Shizuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu.

Attached: 455667 - 1girl antenna_hair bed black_legwear dutch_angle face glasses heebee hug idolmaster kikuchi (752x1022, 488K)

There are a lot of the Initial D cars in the game, off the top of my head, I’ll list them
AE86 First Stage
AE86 Project D
AE86 Soaring Wings
AE86 Legend Stage
FD First Stage
FD Fifth Stage
FD Project D
FD Legend Stage
FC First Stage
FC Project D
FC Legend Stage
Nakazoto R32
Shingo EG6
Itsuki AE85
Iketani Silvia
Mako and Sayuki Sileighty
Emperor Lan Evo III & IV
Kai MR-2
Wataru 86
Tohru NA6CE
Spoon Civic (but not Tomoyuki’s)
Cappuccino
God Foot’s R34 (which is blue for manga accuracy)
God Hand’s S2000
Shinji’s 86

And those are all the cars I know are in the game off the top of my head. Also here’s the fastest car in the game.

Attached: E2354081-E37F-4FC6-B599-EB21CD3A873B.png (1334x750, 1.88M)

Follow Princess Hinghoi on twitter

Attached: 1495379052377.jpg (1600x1503, 762K)

I guess I left out a few, just check this out
driftspirits.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Initial_D

Sleep with one eye open

Attached: 872.png (1164x868, 733K)

>Nakazoto R32
(GUARDRAIL INTENSIFIES)

But nah, I'll download it and give it a shot at some point. When that point is, I dunno, but at some point.

Attached: 1577383 - 1girl duplicate highres idolmaster idolmaster_2 kikuchi_makoto nekopuchi solo tongue tongu (1200x1414, 281K)

hmm, well i hope you can, somehow.
i guess its better than nothing though, right?
i had to clear mine out a few times. quite a few series i liked but would never watch again. of course if i get another hard drive.....
hmm, good luck. making those decisions can be hard, but you can always get some stuff again if you change your mind
a lad glad, for he had a sad lad now glad not mad but only... glad. good.
so is this tsugu im about to find
something like that
im working on it

Attached: DZiLyKVVAAY9XSM.jpg orig.jpg (654x476, 37K)

Hello. I am going between here and watching the new One Punch Man. How are you doing? As a warning this will be an early night. My grandmother's birthday is tomorrow.

Tsugi-chan did I miss much? I could not stay with the earlier spam.

Attached: Nanamitouko.jpg (300x450, 47K)

I'll try keeping that in mind for later. Thanks again
Sure, nice things, we will just forget about those cookie dough monsters you created
No doots for lewds
Goodnight poster

Attached: 164786857938963483.jpg (850x607, 107K)

>did I miss much
no

Stfu nigger.

lewds

Attached: 1530933215396.jpg (811x1491, 141K)

ok altair

They did other collaborations with works of Michiharu, like Wangan and C1 Runner. Also a collab with Pac Man

A fucking leaf

Yes I fucked a leaf trap