Hey Yea Forums, I come to you for advice. I've been with my gf now for 3 years...

Hey Yea Forums, I come to you for advice. I've been with my gf now for 3 years. I found a picture of her giving blowjob to a spanish guy. I have not told her yet, should I dump her? I'm so lost.

pic-related

Attached: gsgdsfd.png (234x294, 167K)

yes retard

Post the one of her giving the bj.

Looks like shes about a 5/10. Dont feel too bad about letting her go. You're young theres plenty of fish in the sea. Some of those fish arent whores.

is his dick bigger than you ?
did she fuck him while you while you were in a relationship?
if both answers are yes then you are fucking cuck and you should stay with her like the worthless piece of shit you are.

Attached: image146.jpg (3393x3452, 1.3M)

yours *

Make it her screensaver and then wait for her reaction when sees it. Then check her pussy. If it's wet then she's a whore. If it's dry and sandy then she's a keeper.

I found out my girlfriend of 5 years was regularly doing blowjob and getting fucked by a coworker. He use to film her with her phone and everything synch to the cloud. I never told her I was seing those.. It depend if you love her I guess? I don’t really want to dump her. I guess the guy might force her a bit or it’s her needs?

You honestly have to ask? Dump the unfaithful race traitor

Check the timestamp in the properties. Chances are she did this before she met you. If she didn't and she is a whore, then treat her like a complete whore the next time you fuck her. Spit in her face. Fuck her ass with no lube. Call her a skank. I bet she cums like the moon and forgets all about the time she sucked off an alien

Connected earlobes - dump ASAP.

You're too faggot to satisfy her. Imagine all that coworker semen you've enjoyed over the years......yeah, she's a keeper

Nice tits on her.
Have her blow you again, on camera, and do your best to reproduce that image. Then dump the bitch

Please explain.

You're a fucking idiot...have fun not being a man I guess?

this picture is older than 3 years faggot but you should kill her

>you are fucking cuck
He didn't participate or know, so he's not a cuck. OP should give a bj to a spanish guy, take a photo, and then exchange pics with his gf. The slate will be clean.

Nah let her walk all over you and do whatever she wants forever so that you’re as miserable as humanly possible. Enjoy.

that’s not a Spanish guy

Show her the picture, then dump her.

the fact that op asks if he should/ shouldn't dump his gf makes him a cuck.
the only case would be if she fucked another guy before they were dating.

I'm lost, he sucks her dick? Have I spent too much time in the trap/yellow threads? Or was it the bowl I just smoked?

Yours sincerely

Spanish dude

How do you know this guy is Spanish? Unless you recognize that dick from sucking it yourself

Spanish...so I assume you're in Europe. Or are you a shit for brains that calls all Latinos, Spanish. If you're that much of a tard, I think we have discovered why she's cheating on you.

Holy shit those are nice tits

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-18 at 5.54.28 PM.png (613x541, 141K)

Ayyyy

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 55K)

Reminder to anyone who is not a faggot in the same way that OP is:
Chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis can all be caught from the throat of anyone who has sucked an infected dick.

Dude we have already confirmed this was in the past but he still needs to dump her. Not relationship material. Nice titties though. Feel free to post more of those.

Ignorant racist confirmed