I’m addicted to edging/gooning bros. What do?

I’m addicted to edging/gooning bros. What do?

Attached: 652D7045-C0AB-4C1F-A64E-4DDB53645A81.jpg (468x468, 68K)

cum

kill yourself

keep doing it?
i dont see a problem here unless its interfering with your normal daily life shit

I would recommend against constricting your balls. It really fucks with your sperm ducts/tubes and will eventually cause issues like epididymitus and what not.

imagine needing cream to jerk off

Stop now

Poor cutfags

Used to do this back when I was somewhat a chad back in High school, it made my junk 15% to 25% bigger when flaccid, was like a permanent semi. Then wore skinny jeans and would get grundle gazed all day. Also did it when I attended my first pub/nightclub at 18, humped on a Zulu girl and got a hanjob back in my homies van that brought us there.

Only newfags (past 2 years especially) complain about yellow threads. Fuck you, niggers.

Attached: YellowRectangle2_3x2.jpg (642x428, 5K)

Being cut actually increases sensitivity.

found the Jew

Attached: bbm.png (720x960, 1.01M)

Since no one has said it yet.. thats one nice cock, sir.

What is gooning?

Go play with your pet niggers, Moshe

What is gooning?

What's Going???

I got a cyst on my epididymus and it may have been from shit like this. It's the diameter of a fucking dime, on the back of a jumbo egg sized testicle. Actually pretty hard to notice unless you feel around carefuly but it still makes me self conscious and it's always kinda tender. It stopped growing so I don't need it removed techinically but fuck man

Uncut fag here
More than 10 min without lube and i chafe

pic related? thats a really nice cock, post more ! would love to sit on it ;)