So, im trying to support my mother and her debt...

So, im trying to support my mother and her debt, however my mother has a problem of "helping" the rest of our family specifically my sister. My sister does not work and has 3 kids living with us. My mother and i work full time. My sister decided to go back to school and has one semester left. But my mother is intent on supporting my sister financially during this period (but this is my money). We plan on kicking my sister out in several months and have told my sister. But god damnit i beed some fucking advice. Should i say fuck that and leave bringing my money with me or support my mother/sister? The expectation is that once we get my sister out if the house shell be on her own and we can continue to payoff our debts.

Attached: 48EE4FF0-3320-422F-BB6B-0620B23D0392.png (1024x768, 1.32M)

>leave

So it’s not your house? And youre bitching?

Why are you paying for anyone OP I would just leave and get my own place.

We are renting, mother pays the rent i pay the rest, i am the main income

Not if she pays the rent you arent

So you don’t support her. You contribute to the household like an adult?

at least your mum is contributing, support her and drop your sister

The "rest" far out-weights the rent

Then your budget is fucked up. Your rent should outweigh all of the other household expenses

Thats the plan, just sick of my mothers charity

Sounds like you are married to your mother you creep

>contributing

Paying the rent isn’t contributing. It’s literally supporting

This never let Mom down man unless she doesn't treat you right

op and the mother are equally paying i assume so whats the problem? op will move out on his own soon after paying the debts anyway right

Look faggot if you're the man of the house think about number one. How fucking stupid are you if paying for mommy's debt she's gonna get a new boyfriend who fucks your mother. At least be grateful you aren't dealing with the monkey that left you those ugly niggers.

3 niglets? And she wants to go to college with at her face.

Drugs aren't cheap.

From the tiny bit of information you have provided here, she seems like a leech. If all the 3 children are with 3 different men, then sry dude. Your sister aint a gona leave your wallet alone anytime soon. And the "Going back to school thing" Im not so sure its going to work out. It usually dosent, she should rather just get a job and provide for her children, but she wont do that. Because she has you and your mother to provide for her. Its nice that you are helping them both out, but if it bothers you. Now I don't know the ammounts you support them with. Point being, just because they are family dosent mean you owe them shit. You didn't ask to be born and you did not have the ability to choose the family you were born into. You have your own life and your own problems.

It seems his mom is only going to get into more debt again after he helps her out. At least debt mom has the emotional blackmail against the sister.

She's completely a leech, she blackmails my mother not the other way round. If you want amount then rent is 1600 a month. i pay 500 other and 2400 in debts plus sister crap

How do i get my mother to see my sister as a leech? My mother really only cares about the children and only supports my sister for their sake

So be a piece of shit yourself because you're not. It's your money and from seeing that situation the debt stays.
You have to ask me to think like a an for you.

Thought experiment, what would happen if the women in your family were taken care of financially?

Race and fathers of the children? Or are they adopted?

Id live with my gfs family paying no rent while i payoff my debt in 15 months, then buy a duplex and live for free whiling investing my money, im helping my mother because i can see her income after debt as accelerating us to financial freedom, but maybe ive made the wrong decision based on there current and past decisions.

You let her face the consequences, or you raise the kids or punk the father of the children. I can't believe they don't pay child support

So you're a retard

They do not and my sister will not go for child support. Blows my fucking mind.

You really need to be collecting 3 child support checks here. Put 20 down and claim them in your taxes.

You need to put your foot down because your sister already got fucked

Tell the children they're worthless monkeys. That they smell like shit

What a fucking moron. Your entire family should be in therapy.