You now feel better about the size of your penis and your chances of having sex with a real woman

you now feel better about the size of your penis and your chances of having sex with a real woman.

You're welcome.
user

Attached: 2019-06-18_20-16.png (1024x682, 828K)

My penis might be bigger but my chances of getting laid are still a strong zero

Attached: 0B05834F-463B-42D2-AADD-86DA27652C16.jpg (600x520, 33K)

Smaller, still get her off. Life is decent when you're not a faggot cuck.

this

6HU5gwE Some skits shit in this discord server gay skits shit

I'm married. We have sex once a year. Maybe.

Time to divorce.

>a real woman
Compared to what? A fake woman? What is that?

i was you at 19 stop eating sugar go get a bicycle and bike 5 miles a day its a good start

I'm married, have been for 11 years, and we still have sex daily.

You're doing it very wrong nigger. Very, very wrong.

>Compared to what? A fake woman? What is that?
a shallow asshole who doesn't truly love you

She used sex to lure you in and now shes only riding your wave to get rewards - Any medical conditions preventing sex? Do you have a prenuptual agreement?

Has life been nothing but progress? Ill bet you two are pursuing a house?

Speaking from xperience.

Your dedication to being incel as your choice for what makes you special is admirable. It shows that you can embrace a philosophy completely and stick to it, no matter what.

If only you'd embrace something less ridiculous you'd achieve the same levels of success there too, I'm sure.

poo in loo

They certainly are with that attitude my friend

a whore, your hand, or a faggot's ass

F to pay respects

is she circumcised?

>married for 11 years
>still have sex daily

I don't know why you're lying, what you think you stand to gain from this lie, maybe you think you're talking to all early 20 somethings, but next time at least try to make your lie somewhat believable. This is embarrassing.

Attached: 090411lesko.jpg (518x477, 82K)

Some user out there probably has an even smaller dick than this.

>I don't get sex, which means no one does!

Attached: 1537705620231.jpg (679x571, 221K)

I'm going on 14 years myself and it ain't daily but pretty fucking often. If your wife doesn't want to fuck there are deeper issues.

I'm not married but in a long term relationship and I get sucked or fucked everyday. I mean occasionally a day skips in between without. But you just gotta find a woman who isn't a modern stuck up cunt that believes she's entitled to everything. And one who genuinely find you attractive. Which is where I'm guessing your problem lies.

Attached: 1553040169803.jpg (449x313, 32K)