Would you start wearing tighty-whities if your girl told you they were her fetish? I did

Would you start wearing tighty-whities if your girl told you they were her fetish? I did.

Attached: 00AF09F5-0F53-4126-B574-3E7917324739.jpg (640x853, 31K)

i already wear them; she doesnt care if i wear boxers or briefs but she feels me up more often if i wear briefs cause i have a healthy size package and shes kinda pervy

i already do bruh and my s/o has me wear diapers at night

cool story...

Wat.....

there's nothing wrong with briefs but those are ugly, high-waisted nightmares.

Try the ones that look like they're for boys but are for girls, they have a cuter cut and your dick fits fine.

Attached: 51PCoRI2O8L._UX466_.jpg (466x466, 17K)

what

I am concerned my balls would stick out.

Diapers are goat fetish.

Attached: 1554251557115.jpg (960x1280, 268K)

Attached: 1554252642436.jpg (1280x960, 250K)

funny story... im dressed basiaclly the same. a shirt, diaper, and pajama pants with a paci in. im also tempted to strip to just my diapers!

be straight, be gay, be bi, fuck men, women, or traps. Put things in your mouth, or your ass, or pussy, or put your things in people's mouths or asses or pussies.

this is normal sexual behavior

wearing diapers isn't. stop.

awwww someones upset. cute. fuckin normie

I wear these type. Just in different patterns.

Attached: IMG_20190619_024341.jpg (1905x2245, 683K)

that statement says more about you and what you assume about the world around you; i might be twice your age, you never know, at at this age most of the things you jerk off over in the fantasies of youth become the borring common place of your maturity.

i'm not upset, I'm concerned that you want to infantilize yourself during sex and go poo poo and pee pee in your diap-diap

whatever abuse you were subject to, see a professional about it. this isn't healthy.

my lady prefers the mens bikini cut, which ive also come to find comfortable. she says that having my balls cradled like that and not rubbing my thigh skin keeps them from smelling too musty when ive been walking alot or after work.

its ok widdle guy you just need a change dontcha :3c

ps: the bikini cut accentuates your package and makes the front of your jeans look good/full. i like to kick it up a notch, and im wearing button-fly, i butten every other button to make my jeans look like they are stressing under the pressure of the bulge. i used to do this at nightclubs, but im basically married at this point, so im just passing the info along.

there are people who can help you

user, this may come as a bit of a shock to you, but you are not the arbiter of what is and is not okay. Different people are into different things. Whether it's vore, pregnancy, traps, loli, or anything else, if it's not hurting anyone, they've every right to enjoy it.
I had to lose the pjs because I have company over unfortunately. Close friends, they all know, but I don't want to make them uncomfortable. I sleep in diapers and a onesie pretty much every night though!

Attached: 1555598848461.jpg (569x807, 197K)