Hey! Why do I have man boobs?

Hey! Why do I have man boobs?

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-150753_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 824K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babycenter.com/0_breast-changes-during-pregnancy_262.bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because you like to eat.

Probably too much prolactine and/or estradiol hormones, this can be genetical or caused by diet, steroids or some other medication you take as a side effect. If it's not steato mastia and legit gynecomastia, then you can only remove it by plastic surgery. Try to not get too fat, so it's not necessary to remove also excessive skin.

source: I have gyno since childhood.

because you jack off 5 times a day

Actually it is not a gyno

You eat too much and workout too little

Did you diagnose with ultrasonography? Because it looks like gyno, but could be steato.

When's the baby due?

Are you an alcoholic? That swollen ascites belly tells me you like to drink. Alcohol changes how the male body metabolizes estrogen.

Ma'am, men don't have boobs

armchair doctor much, thats just the way his body deposits fat, hes just an obese unhealthy loser, thats why he has man tits.

Because you spend too much time on Yea Forums and not enough on /fit/

Wow your in terrible shape. You probably eat like shit and have high levels of estrogen. You can fix it with diet and exercise. Stay away from processed foods and fast foods. No soda! You need to do high intensity workouts,run or jump rope. Start off slow don't go balls to the wall for workouts. Diet is the most important, if you can workout first thing in the am that's best. Once you work out eat hard boiled eggs and water or juice. But real juice not processed juice. Lunch chicken and broccoli or tuna and brown rice. Eat dinner early around 5 or 6. Wait an hour then work out again. After you work out protein shake with low calories and get 8-10 hrs sleep. Sleep is key. Lack of sleep and high levels of stress raise cortisol levels.

Attached: IMG_1296.jpg (419x641, 33K)

So why do I have some?

That swollen belly isn't just fat, it's fluids. Even obese people don't show that level of strain around -just- the midsection. you pair that with his manboobs and estrogen coloured nipples and it's not so far off to say the dude is a saucehound.

There's a woman inside of you trying to get out.

Hope this helps
babycenter.com/0_breast-changes-during-pregnancy_262.bc

fluid retention makes the skin shiny, thats just fat. Stop bullshitting like a 1st year med student.

>strain

Do you mean its distended? Because its not.

not him, but the only fluid that makes skin shiny is sweat you mongoloid

Hormones in the food. Start sucking off BBC and swallow. All that test will fix you up.

fluid retention stretches the skin, unlike OPs picture (because its layered fat), stretched skin is shiny, sorry you're a moron.

How the fuck do your proportions work? Even my stomach doesn’t jut that far out, and I’m pushing 250lbs.

Do some upper-body workouts, change your diet, and drink more water.

Nice nips

If you are overweight, it's probably just fat.

However, if you are on medication like female hormones, men can grow boobs (and even lactate a little bit).

Read a book you fucking ingrate.

because the mass of fat gathered where your pectoral muscles should be resembles breasts, although unlike breasts, they dont turn any one on

This