Can I talk to one of these so-called incels?

Can I talk to one of these so-called incels?
>wtf is going on in your brain?

Attached: dc9c47d-f8d1af3c-43f4-4b21-905f-e7a46920813d.png (560x560, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WB6Q_o2wo_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You DONT want to know

Go have a conversation with the mirror

not an incel but tbh being a lower shelf man sucks in comparison to being a lower shelf woman

Everyone wants to be loved and feel valued, these people ( in the start at least) did nothing besides being born with bad genetics and/or not being raised properly.

They see how happy other people can be and how they get love and validation and they don't understand what they did to anyone to be seen as such a monster (in their perception at least).

This frustration, unmet needs, hopelessness and shame meets like-minded people on the internet where these outcasts tell the new individual what he needs for his ego: "It is not your fault, it's society's fault and the women's fault and we will make them pay! together, we love you brother!"

Online in these Incel-groups the person finally is being told that he's also a person that is worth something and most importantly he can be part of a big group where he finds validation .

If you're a low shelf man you can do things to make yourself more attractive like get a degree or work out. When you're low shelf woman that's it. Theres no further recourse

A lot of fucked up shit but I'm a nice person

So as something to do with viewing being nice as and ideal? Being nice isn't attractive you know. Being mean means you could care less and that's hot

Being nice ought to be an ideal, I am a big incel but I'm kind towards whoever is kind to me, I'm not a trash addict, I pay my taxes, I try to be always mannerly and I mind my own business. I am not handsome and I don't try to be attractive since the thought of landing a modern feminist entitled millennial woman for kids and marriage is both pathetic and laughable for me. Also I shave and bathe often and I check my body mass index often

Hey ma,send me some money

So being an incel is a hang up on what ought to be? Sexual attraction between opposite genders is a giant reverse psychology game. I swear I couldn't put it more simpler than that.
It's because a guy who acts like an arrogant jackass is inadvertently implying they could care less. That causes reverse psychology to pull the woman towards them. Reverse psychology still applies when you're being nice. It pushes

Truly the ramblings of a dumb immature cunt.

Tits or GTFO.

I can't take you seriously either

I couldn't care less if you take me seriously you ignorant gash get your top off and timestamp it or fuck off forever

How am I supposed to conclude anything other than that you couldn't handle my words

Yeah, it's so hard to handle the doltish musings of a zoomer cunt with a third grade vocabulary I'm so intimidated of le feminine power rawr xD

Tits or GTFO

You keep driving the whole incel question towards the field of finding mating partners and I assure you I have no interest whatsoever in breeding or hooking up, I am not an angry bitter incel who is mad at women or the world because he's a frustrated loser. Sure, 99% women would reject me if I hit on them but the thought has just stopped crossing my mind. I am comfortable with my inceldom. The need to breed is far outweighed by my incel logic of self-preservation, a lifestyle that makes my happy and financial perks of being single

Women live on easy mode and act like niggers without the violence.

Attached: 7bf3628b069c8e41ebd7c7d346b07e78.jpg (640x640, 55K)

A phrase like doltish musings would make anyone other than a pseudo-intellectual cringe

>zomg cringe oof tbh
Tits or GTFO zoomie cunt. You're probably getting turned on right now by this verbal abuse because you're a trash basket daddy issues case whose brain is fucking wired wrong from neglect and insecurity

Can you blame me that I can't rule out the possibility this is a giant cope? I think you might really a relationship but your perception of yourself is like a giant brick wall you can't get through. So to keep your sanity you tell yourself this. Once again, only a possibility

It finally hit me. Youre ironically taking my advice as if you can attract someone over the Internet the same way you can in real life

The only thing that hit you was your dad after he came home drunk from his bowling league

Tits or GTFO

I don't have a dick and that makes you angry. Why?

this

Everyone knows it's true too

>hurr durr I'm a gurl u guise I'm gonna psychonalayze Yea Forums with my mighty feminine insight
Tits or GTFO

see

Maybe it's a giant cope and a defence mechanism but the statistics and real-life experience are still there. If it's a battle you've already lost, why risk your troops? What good would it do me to chase women? A failed relationship? Estranged kids? Divorce? Child support? Emotional damage? Sure, I'd love to give Scarlett Johansson a raging creampie or have a cute anime girlfriend with whom to live happily ever after but reality is still there, regardless of how messed up I might be. The prospect of dating does not appeal to me any longer

You just hate women because they're born? There's no discussion to have there

Maybe you'll understand better if I use Reddit terminology. Le tits or le gtfo.

All those things you've mentioned is just part of life. With how often incels kill themselves I'd argue it's equally destructive on your psyche to not participate

I love women. I hate you though.

I'm not this user here If all you wanted to do was cry and say
>"boo boo wah you hate me and das no fair"
Then I don't care about your stupid thread, you're probably baiting as a dude at this point.

thread.sage();
/thread

Attached: NoTimeStampNobodyCares.jpg (407x405, 24K)

That proves my words were too much for you. Just think on them

omg guise I can't cope with the crushing logic of this STRONG, CONFIDENT female. time to kms

Tits or GTFO

Attached: cunt.jpg (344x291, 31K)

Having discussion involves asking questions. It's clear he wasn't interested in a discussion.

Not really an incel, and I have no trouble getting girls or guys. I just don’t like the idea of relationships of any kind. Anything other than strictly friends annoys me.
>pic related

Attached: 5F163AD8-D8D4-4CB5-B93C-06ADDCF1F620.jpg (749x793, 138K)

Lmao I thought incels were a meme
Don't ever change dude, we need more comic reliefs like you in life

Not an incel, first off. What is that you call an incel, what really is an incel, or a metaphor? Could you tell me?

confirmed bait.
sage grows in all fields

Attached: kys.png (500x501, 90K)

>LMAO I'm LMAOing so hard right now I'm such a SMART, CONFIDENT female rawr xD
>silly boys don't hit on me

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Life has to be bad? Now you are the one who sounds like cope. I'd rather just cut my losses and stay an unwilling celibate wading through life with expensive whisky and hobbies to keep me entertained. I'm prone to believing non-incels will die as alone as I will

>ex-incel here
It's a special kind of self-loathing and a repeating cycle of delving deeper into depression. Sucks to be honest.

I think I understand it now. It's so deeply offensive to even bring up that you can't talk about it. Without discussion that furthers the problem.

Kinda a hard to define incel correctly when you call every man with an opinion you dont like an "incel"

"Maybe its the case that women should not spend their youth whoring around if they want a high status man to marry and raise a family with because those guys wont date and wife a used up slut."

>shut up incel

Bad is just part of life, not all of it. If I didn't think this was a serious issue that is and continues to be a detriment to your happiness I wouldn't mention it

Please stop biting the hook.
We've already confirmed this is a guy posting this thread.

>he does not understand the most common and basic references of this site for the last 15 years

You're a new-faggot arent you?

I recognize that but there's an extra element but I discovered in this thread. It also causes discussion [in some] to be completely shut down because it's too hard to even talk about which furthers the problem

idk newfag. How does not understanding when not to bite the hook feel?

You can't just shut down a discussion because you don't like it

The goddamn thread is a disaster kek

OP, kill yourself. read the file name We know you're bait, stop getting butthurt because we're blowing your cover

Attached: you.jpg (768x768, 117K)

Oh make no mistake, I'm a dude, but seeing such a pathetic sack of shit like you really makes me think I'm doing way better than I thought I was.
You're a bitter, resentful man who's decided to take his frustration out on others instead of redirecting it towards making progress. That's the difference between you and me, you see. I blame myself first and try to fix my shit. Deep down, you know you haven't even tried, because you're too afraid of rejection, just aim low for fuck's sake, there's a ton of whales who'd dream of having the honor of sucking a dick. Pick the most depressed and ugly chick you find, the one that looks the most like your female counterpart, and just fucking try something. Worst case scenario, you get rejected and you can tell her how ugly she is, that she'll never find love and all of the things you think about yourself.

So he finally admits he's a dude, btw pic related

Attached: whoa.jpg (643x820, 75K)

The issue is that you weren't careful about addressing the issue. You went in and when people stated their view, you didn't sound very understanding. I can understand how they perceive things and sure some of the extreme ones are horrible people.

>Oh make no mistake, I'm a dude
anyone who continues to take the bait after op just admitted this needs is medically declared retarded.

You know where the sage grows

>continues to be a detriment to my happiness

Haha I'm not as unhappy as you think, I'm just a common unimportant incel with his own issues that tries to find pleasure in little things other than pussy. If you're trying to convey I won't achieve true happiness unless I find a girlfriend, spare yourself the bother and talk to other incels

You dumb niggers, I'm not the OP

>a ton of whales who'd dream of having the honor of sucking a dick
In today's society were these women are treated as some kind of heroine, even those have started to adopt high expectations for their partner.

The problem is that many of them aren't even low shelf but their standards are too high. They complain about women being shallow but they are unwilling to fuck women on their level.

I know a girl that had sex with 60 different men.

Women are fucking gross.

Attached: 1496381674846.jpg (320x265, 24K)

>even those have started to adopt high expectations for their partner.
Much like the incels. That's the stuff that frustrates you so much you'd end up screeching about how le wemenz are so retarded hurr lul on Yea Forums. They think they're entilted to more than they can afford, and you better believe when reality comes crashing down, they're faced with either lowering their standards or shutting themselves off from the world and brew some really potent hate

It's okay honey you're just confused. Go get a chai latte from Starbs and calm down

I was a 2D waifuist nerd.
I went to do a PhD.
I met my gf.
My PhD is going really bad, and I earn shit money part time as a software tester.
She's still with me.

Sometimes I wonder why, she could find a better dude whenever she wanted to, but somehow my loser self is the love of her life.
I never believed this would happen.

/blog

Good for you user. You crawled out of the geek swamp.

>On Facebook
See a girl I knew from a time ago
Ask her "Are you a bitch?" and "Do you like anal?"
She didn't answer and blocked me

It was luck only, if I chose not to do PhD and go to IT and earn normal money, I'd be a wizard today.
Life is crazy with it's random events.

>PhD
>software tester

Yeah. You went wrong somewhere.

Right? I think I wanted to do too many things at once and this is what lead me to this situation, along with shitty research area that I was to stubborn to change when the time was right.

Yeah, that's what life's all about, those random occurences that represent an unpredictable yet very important moment of your life. Y'know, that how most people meet, by pure chance.
But what the incels don't understand is that you can't meet someone without going somewhere. Not to mention the repulsive attitude they've developped due to the echo chamber they've locked themselves in, but that's another issue

It's random. Believe it

most of those so-called incels aren't actually incels. They can physically rape someone, but choose not to. This renders them volcels.

I'm a 28 year old kissless virgin. Weight fluctuates between 250-300 god damn pounds. Never had a job. Dropped out of college after one year. Parents bitch at me every day and live off a $200 monthly allowance they give me which they say is ending soon. Can't cook a god damn thing so just order mcdonalds all the time. Leaving the house causes me extreme anxiety and pain because I'm hideous and I instantly am exhausted. I don't even find enjoyment in my huge steam backlog. All I do is sit in my room with the lights dimmed on discord, Yea Forums and reddit, hoping to find motivation to do something, anything to get out of this hole I put myself into. My parents were fantastic but bullying in high school put me here. Any advice?

Consult a doctor.

>that body
>I have no trouble getting girls
>or guys
Heh

Can't afford it and no insurance

The only advice I have is think of it from your parents perspective. Could you imagine having a child like that? That would be soul crushing for them

Attached: f771308f7f819520fbdf451cf47b466d.jpg (567x633, 32K)

Lose fucking weight until you reach a BMI of 24-25
Never eat more than 1800Kcal/day, better if t's leafs and groceries
Be educated or achieve any skills that will let you find and keep a job so you can pay electricity and computer for that backlog
Delete Reddit and Discord accounts
Shitpost daily on Yea Forums and jack off to hentai

Really? You're still rotting in your parents house since over a decade ago you were bullied in high school? Holy fuck, no wonder you're incel. You are all delusional, insane fucks

Believe me, I know. My mom cries almost daily to her mom and to her sister about me. My dad doesn't speak to me and when he does, he doesn't look me in the eye anymore. Hasn't for at least 4 years.

Attached: 581.jpg (600x800, 68K)

No generation before you has allowed this to happen because they were afraid of that shame. I guess you can tolerate it otherwise you would have killed yourself or changed your life

Attached: NiTl.gif (236x352, 1.92M)

Alas, psychology isn't that simple.

I spent many years constantly shamed for my looks by my peers and also fatshamed, even to this day people stare at me. I live in an area with not many fat people and when I go out, I can see even little kids snickering. I feel the rage burning inside me just thinking about it.

Attached: 1560533182957.jpg (500x738, 244K)

33 year old kissless virgin reporting in. What do you want to know?

>My parents were fantastic but bullying in high school put me here.

No and no. First of all your parents clearly, clearly fucked up. Second of all, at this point it's literally no one else's fault but your own. You are a goddamn adult.
Grown the fuck up or kys

Imagine being upset at what little kids think. 28 years old you say?

To be honest, the bullying in school problem is something specific to USA, in Europe this is treated as a serious problem and not something normal, when something happens, parents are involved, sometimes the police and when shit is really bad, the bully can be sent to resocialization camp. I don't get it why USA thinks bullying is normal, it's pathology and should be fixed, not encouraged. Life will beat the living shit out of everyone after school anyways, there's no need to get fucked when in school.

How did you end up like this? Do you feel jealous that people half your age are banging every day?

This is why Europeans are weird and gay

And this is why the retarded SJW and other feminazis come from the USA

no im not jealous.

Fat shaming wasn't even a concept until recently. Things have gone completely reverse just our waste lines

Attached: 167594-172643.jpg (3346x2592, 990K)

You don't understand what it's like to be me.
Agree so much. Bullying fucked me up, even a decade later I still remember those days vividly.

>I don't get why you don't send kids off the resocialization camps

It literally isn't. It is from the polar fucking opposite. It is from the coddling, not the bullying.

It wasn't, but it still existed back then in 2005-2008. It always existed. No one ever accepts people who are overweight. It is not our fault.

Oh shut the fuck up you whinging twat

Imagine talking about bullying as a 28 year old man. I'm sure your ancestors look down upon you with glee.

Well, which is it then ? Are people being bullied or are they being coated in sugar ? Make your mind up you daft cunt

So damn true

Through years and years of believing that advice that everyone keeps throwing out "just be yourself, it will happen eventually." I focused on school and career, and never figured out how relationships work. Now women my age expect a man with experience, and I have much less relationship experience than the average high school student.
I'm definitely jealous of all the normal people having sex. Also this guy isn't me.

You don't understand... Life was exceptionally difficult for him be side he was overweight and bullied over a decade ago.

Depression can be caused by years of abuse, leading to unhealthy habits and leading to my current position as a 28 year old kissless, jobless virgin. You're the twat.

I genuinely hope it gets better for you man. You will find someone. There is still some time for you.

The bullying that causes suicides is almost entirely girl on girl bullying. That is psychological bullying, which is only magnified by the social media that didn't exist like it does now when this fat Fu k was in highschool.

Just admit it, Europeans are gay

Ok, 28 year old virgin guy here again. The type of bullying I experienced was not like that, but for example shit like i show up to school, these guys are waiting for me, and they grab me and pull down my pants and take pics of my fat ass and my tiny dick and show it around school. I was the laughing stock.

I hope you're right, but people have been telling me "you will find someone" for over a decade. It's hard to believe it anymore.

So fucking fix it, you twat. Coming on Yea Forums looking for sympathy is also the reason you are this way. You just want people to say "poor you, go have a lie-down and don't do a single thing to better your own life because you had it as bad as other bullied fat kids in highschool"

It is entirely 100% your responsibility and your problem to get better. No one else's. Not your parents, not your bullies, no one.

So maybe contemplate suicide since you clearly are a living abortion

why didn't you stop them. Hit the fuck back

Attached: tumblr_odb8qwW3PW1usz927o1_250.gif (250x338, 697K)

Attached: IMG-20190616-WA0004.jpg (666x801, 43K)

That's the problem! it is your fault!
Just like incels and NEETs who don't take faults in their lack of sexual accomplishments or financial accomplishments.
unlike the generation that came before

Attached: 1560243058748.jpg (1008x839, 77K)

>I don't get it why usa bullies aren't sent to resocialization camps
see this guy is either a troll or a serious sperg

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 9K)

>sexual accomplishments
wtf are those
!!incompatible with traditional values

Actually very belie- and relatable. I am slightly better built but in the end this does not matter because you usually wear clothes in public. Normal body is the best body type for picking up anyone.

Isn't everything these days about how things "ought to be"?

R.I.P. fun

Believe me, I have
Ok, how do I get better then? I'm fat, can't get a job because I'm 28 fucking years old with no experience. I can't date anyone because I'm hideous. Tell me what to fucking do, genius. Fucking tell me.

To add to this, my dick doesn't even work anymore because of years of fapping

Put your goddamn ego away, for starters. You can get a job. You just don't want to look too hard for one or look in fields you feel are below you or too difficult. Jobs exist everywhere.

Take a guess how many Holocaust survivors went on to be successful. The answer will shock you.

But no, your childhood was way worse than the Holocaust.

Clean your room

Only a man could wear a fedora this large

You can't compare my god damn life with the holocaust. They don't have the same tormented mind as I do. Or they do, but in a different way. I am obese and depressed and bullied my entire life. It's very different. All of my peers have careers and getting married and having kids and I have literally nothing, never had a job. Never kissed a girl. Nothing. Never got a single damn match on tinder in 5 years. I've tried every dating app

No body cares about your mom user

Holy fucking Christ guys. I want you to imagine this for a second.
>What if your behavior indicated high a likelihood of similar behavior from your children?
Would you want your son to be an incel? Can you fucking blame women for being observant?
Jesus Christ.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

This is the most based comment here.

Fucking Dr. Playtest over here

Yea Forums won't help you. You need to start yourself with small steps. Try to lose weight by dieting and having walks in the night, when there's not many people. If you're legit depressed then go to a doc and get medication, no special mindset will help you if something's wrong with your brain chemistry. It happens, nothing really bad, bad only medication really helps.

>Dr Playtest
Dude, I like that. Maybe will use it as my new nick, thanks!
Also, nice dubs, had to checkem.

Good advice

Yep here we go. Nothing faulty with your thing at ALL hey?

>People in the Holocaust didn't have it as bad as me!!!

>Why doesn't anything work out for me??

Maybe remove your large head from your larger ass for once and take a look at the world and your place in it. There is nothing, NOTHING special about you that would make you more of a lost cause than anyone else. Fuck off with your "you don't know me" bullshit, snowflake. I spent years being a fat depressed asshole just like you who saw no light at the end of the tunnel and thought about ending it all. Didn't have a girlfriend or sex until 27. Now I am happily married with a baby boy and a well-paying job. I hated the idiot that I was just like I hate the idiot that you are now. At some point you are just going to have to realize and accept that at this point in your life it is nobody else's responsibility to make you better but your own. Also atthis point in your life no one is to blame for where you are but you. You are a goddamn adult, grow the fuck up and act like one.

Or did you think a great life was just going to fall on your Cheetos and mountain dew-stained lap in your parents basement?

That's why incels don't get the ladies, and why the moment you get one, you leave the incelhood behind. Save for rare cases, incels don't reproduce

Maybe you're underestimating the effects of ostracism... Especially if user lives in a small community

This book was written for you. The least you could do is read it.

Attached: 71KBsWtC6RL.jpg (1696x2560, 196K)

Do you have a rebuttal or merely this dismissal?

Don't encourage his sick brain. Fuck off.

I don't want to become a trumpfag so no thanks. Fuck politics

See, this is exactly why. My town isn't very small, but i swear every time i go out i see someone i recognize and panic. The mcdonalds workers all know me by now too. You should see the looks they give my sad facade.

Did I say concentration camps? I meant resocialization camps!

I like how none of the incels can touch this guy

I am not sick, I was formed this way and this is who I am. Get real.

It's not politics dickbag. It has nothing whatsoever to do with anything other than personal betterment. It CAUSED a lot of politics but it isn't itself political.

Stop making excuses.

>I'll do anything! Anything! Just tell me one thing to do and I'll do it!!!
>Read a book? Ew.

Is there at least an audiobook?
Oh stfu. You can't at all judge how your kid will act based upon the parents behaviour. I am very different from my parents. They are rich, successful, popular, happy, and I'm... This

How do you call a prison for underage in english?
That's what I meant, but didn't know the word.

Moron

Why are you mad? No, don't tell me. Did I by any chance... upset you? Oh my, that's terrible!

>Not him but still
go on a low carb diet. Its easy. Just eat meat and greens. You can eat to satisfaction.
You won't have to count calories.
You will lose at least 15 lbs every month after the first 2 weeks.

Go outside on a walk everyday before lunch. Walking sustains the spirit.

Delete steam and discord. Read books instead.

Keep a journal of thing daily things you worry about. If you believe in christ read psalm 55:22
Keep a day journal of things you've accomplished and/or are proud of.

Audio record your worst memories on your phone and listen to your self and reflect. Serious reflection.
No therapist no fees it's free.

After you've lost 50 lbs and your arteries aren't as full of cholesterol you should purchase some MDMA
uncircumcise your heart.

If you can't bring yourself to delete steam, reflect on your pain, go on a meat and greens diet, walk outside.
Take MDMA and then maybe you will.

I have just given you the answers you're searching for. Stop searching for answers.

Attached: GO-GETTER.png (680x680, 103K)

You can get touchy about it, or you could acknowledge we are the lifeguards of the gene pool through sexual selectuon now that natural selection doesn't apply

Attached: 1545764544157.jpg (511x428, 53K)

Shut the hell up

Can't you people go 5 minutes without trying to sell the holohoax? Kikes are vile.

Hahahahaha ok

>Also the Holocaust was nothing compared to people laughing at me for being fat! Literally no other guy has ever had their body type or penis size mocked in high school! You wouldn't understand!!

Nothing. Incels are low IQ betas.

:)

>If you're a low shelf man you can do things to make yourself more attractive like get a degree or work out. When you're low shelf woman that's it. Theres no further recourse
Implying working out will make someone taller or that getting a degree will cure birth defects and genetic diseases.

Everything a man ever asks mostly comes down to a girl not being fat. Men are mostly okay with ugly girls putting on makeup, high heels and clothing designed to deceive. They'll still date you if you're dumb, lazy or both. They don't care if you're employed or not and already expect you to be boring and annoying.

Can you do at least ONE thing for yourself and go look on Audible instead of asking me to do it for you? Maybe start THERE?

Its like having kids.. You can't expect anyone to understand until it happens

Thank you. Best advice

I'm saying it's not comparable, brainlet
If you're not going to help me, honestly fuck off then man... No need to be so rude you moron

Insert your genocide or otherwise moment of unspeakable horror in history here if you must. Point still stands

I wish I'd have the will to go in more details, but I'm a lazy fuck so that'll be it. For realsies tho, sometimes something becomes so unbearable it sort of freezes people in place, so much so that they don't have the will to do ANYTHING, neither square up nor commit an hero

I am helping you, asshole. I am still sitting here typing to you. Just because my tone is harsh doesn't mean you don't deserve a harsh tone at 28 in your parents basement. Yes there is an audiobook and it's on Audible.

At least one of those things happened

You can't compare someone else's problems and success to another's. We all have our own path to success (or failure in my case) and none are comparable. We are not even remotely similar

My lord I should have just let you shut up

Okay I will have a listen to that then. Too depressed to read

Hey uh, is Peterson doing the narrating ? Cuz I've been thinking about buying the book, but I might as well not bother with the shipping and stuff if Za Dude does the reading himself.

You've brought this upon yourself :^)

I tried to fuck asian girls as a white guy because someone said it would be easier, its not, they make fun of my obesity even more

You are focusing on the wrong things here. I am pointing out hardships that people lived through that is quantifiably objectively worse than anything you have experienced. If they can do it, so can you. Literally what's your excuse otherwise? Honestly. What can you say to that without evading and saying "mumble mumble it's not the same mumble mumble"

I'm not saying you got gas showers and a stint in an oven.

Yes

Bruh, only obese people are willing to fuck obese people, that ain't rocket science

Found the incel

please crtl-v the advice somewhere, man.
You wont hear it again. Be careful with MDMA. Only take 1/2 of a gram since some pills are incredibly strong.

>5 years on tindr never any success
Finding someone on tindr? man forget about it.
I myself am fit beautiful 23 metropolitan swede doing on-board inspections raking it in and I have been tindr:ing for 5 months.
If you're after person-to-person chemistry you will have to play volleyball or indoor hockey.
Lots of women catch feelings while playing sports. Lots of people have met their partners from dancing/sports.

My brain is not theirs, that's why

Bro I am way too fucking fat and depressed for sports. Even if I weren't those, I never had the coordination. Never danced in my life either.

He's right, tho

Your brain is also not special.

No offense. Neither is mine.

A lot of top cringe in this thread this morning. Screencapping to laugh at more later

You should try lip-tobacco or nicotine patches.
Helps suppress appetite.
I know I can't diet without it.

Give this half-baked spiel to a rape victim

Something something its not the same

Is that how you become le NPC meme?

> we are the lifeguards of the gene pool through sexual selectuon
I don't think so.
Because nobody's willing to accept them now, if they were to have kids that reproduce the same mistakes, nobody (save for a tiny minority) would still accept them. Oil and water don't mix.

Exactly. What a moron

I just know nobody wants to see this.

Attached: IMG_20190311_193730.jpg (3264x1840, 1.03M)

This makes no sense and has no bearing on reality

will you shut the fuck up already

What's worse, being a happy, productive and helpful NPC or a bitter, self-loathing piece of trash in here ? Be as cynical as you want, people clinging to their pathological behaviors aren't woke or unique, they're juste edgy and useless.

Show MOAR.

Are you retarded ?

How npc of you to say that

The incel board is .
Yea Forums this time of year is just full of teenage boys.

There's no way that penis has ever entered or come close to a vagina in its existence.

Better than roast beef

why do you say that

You are absolutely right.

LOL why?

Lol ok. I AM the only one here telling you the truth, but we both know the truth is more difficult that the fantasy you've created for yourself, which is why it is the fantasy you've created for yourself.

Bottom line, you are 28 and in a shit state. Literally nobody can do anything about it but you.

So do something. Or don't. Either way get the fuck off Yea Forums and stop being such a massive autist

>WHO DA FUCK IS THIS GUY?

youtu.be/WB6Q_o2wo_s

Attached: CC782B96-5321-4962-B374-769352BBF8C7.jpg (1242x1421, 905K)

would it help if i indeed try dieting?

Of course

Try anything at this point. Start small

see, user, people would be rooting for you
here of all places

If you're 28, do it now. Time can be fucking cruel. The longer you wait the harder it will be. But the #1 thing anyone can do is just treat yourself better as a whole. You can look great on the outside but still be rotten within.

why would true incel have any reason talking to you?

Attached: 7a93aaf24ee5c7628893a961efd80b23.png (1216x817, 1.25M)

>Dude, you should totally let others take advantage of you. The only way you'll feel good with yourself is by becoming someone else's pawn.

The only thing you need to remember is that this will get a lot worse before it can get better. It's good to remember this so you don't give up, because giving up is anathema to your goals.

Take it from someone who has been there before. Do NOT give up, or it will be worse for you than if you never tried. That shit is damaging to the psyche. Create achievable goals and do everything you can, and then a whole lot more, to achieve them. You will be amazed at what this does to your mental state.

baHAHAHAHAHAHA wow rekt xD no U xD maga!!!111!

Eh, you do you. Glad to know you won't produce an offspring though.

>I assure you I have no interest whatsoever in breeding or hooking up
You are a volcel, not an incel. All incels are by definition interested in one of these things. Thus their celibacy being 'involuntary'.

I like small dicks.

Frank and beans

I don't understand all the tribalism that's happening these days. Incel used to simply be a shortform name meaning a person, male or female, that cannot get laid even if they sought it out. Now, in the mainstream media it's a word used to describe a violent group of men who are angry at women and want to harm them for not wanting to give them sex. Most people who can't get laid just want you to leave them alone. I don't understand why people get so angry at men who are virgins/cannot have sex who have done or said nothing wrong.

LMAO, this is how you end up harmful, manipulative relationships. Anyone who wants a partner that they are uncertain of their feelings towards them is headed for disaster

Some boys are outcasts from the moment they enter society in grade school. They can’t help it then because they’re just kids. Most remain ostracized to some degree for the rest of their school life, especially if it’s a small community. The primary force that excludes these boys are girls. These boys then grow up learning that females are their primary antagonists. Much of the worst abuse they suffer is at the hands of females. When they grow up and begin to develop sexually, these boys then have to deal with the internal conflict of wanting female attention after having learned to hate female attention. Some boys find their way out, but serious heartbreak or continued abuse will leave these boys with the feeling that women are their primary enemy, even into adulthood. The reactions to Incels just reinforce the incels decision that women are the enemy. If you don’t, or can’t, have sex, you’re treated as if you’re completely worthless by women. What’s more all the blame is thrown at their feet. Women form ranks behind other women regardless of how shitty the woman’s behavior was. In the face of that how can you be surprised that some boys gravitate towards incel extremism?

sounds like nothing more than rationalization. you can't so you "no longer have interest" - bullshit you're a victim of learned helplessness except you actually are helpless.

A few noisy violent radicals have made an already outcast group more outcast. It’s the same thing that’s happened to Muslims.

if that's the first thing you have to assert, then yes you are one.

based

Attached: 361bb350ea7713946407d59c73bbf4ef.jpg (236x236, 10K)

if you have sex once a month you'll get there in 5 years. is sex once a month really a lot you fucking virgin?

Uh, yeah. How’s he supposed to suddenly get sex once a month if he never got it before?

treat it like a game. give yourself goals, achieve them, unlock shit, etc.

See, I never came to that conclusion that women are the enemy, even though I was an outcast. I mean, I know bitches be crazy but I think that's just it. Bitches be crazy and you gotta learn to work with it.

Fucking a different man every month for 5 years? Yeah that’s pretty gross.

men being virgin - losers
women being virgins:
A: fat ones- are pitied
B: normal ones: seen as desirable, high value
C: after, say, 23 - encouraged by all that they have a right to a man (marriage) for being valuable
Wtf, bro... You think i can solve my problems by having sex? Don't i want to have a family and a strong bond with that special someone?
For men the only advice is : have sex, hire a hooker, fuck ugly ones just for the heck of it.
Why?
Why the fuck are men valued (by females in particular) based on how much partners/sex he has?

>How do I get better?
Stop assuming you can't do things. Start from the perspective of 'this is possible for others in worse situations than me, so there is no reason I should not be able to do this', which you know to be a fact. Don't assume anything should be better than it is unless you make it so. Work, hard, and accept that hard work is the ONLY way out of your situation. First work on getting a job. I was a 28 year old with zero experience myself when I signed up for a teaching assistance agency (also fat, I am 23 stone, and literally diagnosed autistic). After a few months of hard graft, waking up every morning and calling the agency early to ask if there were any requests for the day, showing initiative, I applied for a job in the school that had given me the best impression. Since they knew the quality of my work personally lack of experience was not an obstacle. I was most interested in the sciences and asked to be placed with students doing science mostly, and refreshed my interest in the subject. I started studying in my spare time - EdX free courses. I gave my all at work and came home and gave my free time over to this. When a job in the Science Department as a technician appeared I applied right away, and at interview I emphasised my willingness, indeed DRIVE to learn and improve as my most important qualification for the job. I am now a graduate of science and about to move into a new job heading up an industrial lab because I didn't let something stupid like ASSUMING lack of experience matters get in the way of TRYING.

That is it. If you assume you have failed at life, you have. Assume it must be at least possible then try and figure out how to do it.

he was an incel then convinced himself he didn't want to any more. it's the logical end of a pathetic life.

Yeah not everyone will but lots do. You can see how it would be easy to justify to yourself that they are even if you personally don’t.

Attached: 4d5.jpg (680x588, 51K)

i no he won't get laid. i'm saying the woman who had sex with 60 men. that's a lot in a week but not a lot in 10 years.

that's more gross than every night with the same guy who might be out fucking other people maybe even other men?

Because that’s what value means. If you are in demand, it’s because you’re valuable. If you’re not in demand it’s cause you have no value.

Attached: 1559410371734.jpg (250x225, 8K)

Not an incel
Just a really fucking nervous dude
I know I can be so much more
I've been that man
Not really but I just know I can be alpha
I fade between alpha and beta in the sense that I know I shouldn't be desperate (for pussy) but at the same time give a fuck about opinions
Idc much for using words like alpha/beta though

Tldr; I get nervous, I get emotional, I let the emotions get the better of me cause I'm not headstrong

I have an ego as well

A maybe is more gross than a certainty? Fucking 60 men means she can’t, or won’t maintain a long term relationship. It means she has no value as a long term partner because she just isn’t a long term partner.

Glad to know you can't picture a relation with the opposite sex in which you aren't being used as a pawn

or maybe sex is more fun for her (or him) when you don't know someone well. what's the cutoff? is 30 ok?

>cut off
It’s not that there is a number limit. If sex is more fun with a stranger than yeah, not good relationship material. Literally any random dick is going to look appealing, and they’ll cheat. How can you trust that?

[reply]
the thing that we can learn by this is that women are objects, the more you use them to achieve sex the more valuable you become.
i have a problem with that. Neither i want to be valued by how much sex i get or treat women as objects.
Wheres the damn equality?

is it better than no value as a long term partner and can't or won't maintain a relationship but isn't having any sex? why?

Why are you glad to know that?

I'm not incel, but I would never date someone who's slept with over 10 people. I think it's disgusting and I want someone who values sex, as I do. I've been with 5 people so far and intend for that number to stay low. Current gf has only been with her ex and me. She's asian and traditional and values relationships far more than most white girls

Sex being fun ≠ having to be a whore

What if she's a slut?

>Women are fucking gross.

assuming you're the same guy who said this, it has nothing at all to do with you and her in a relationship. there are plenty of women who don't have sex that i wouldn't want to have a relationship with. so what?

good. i like sluts.

19yo. Should I have been laid already?

Our biology doesn’t encourage sexual equality. You either play the game and try for high value sexual partners, settle for a low value partner, or opt out.

how old are you? because this number better change with age, obvs if you're 16 then this is a pretty good cutoff.

did a cat just run across your keyboard?

Because I have literally no reason to care about the opinions of someone who admitted they think like a cuckold

re read it. all i'm saying is her not having value and her having sex are 2 different thigns

>or opt out.
and that's what it is. volcel

Either he's been having a stroke, or that cat is blessed by fate

23. I don't date white girls so that number never needs to change. Every girl I've fucked in the past year has been less experienced than me (or they said so, and acted like it).

>Everything a man ever asks mostly comes down to a girl not being fat. Men are mostly okay with ugly girls putting on makeup, high heels and clothing designed to deceive. They'll still date you if you're dumb, lazy or both. They don't care if you're employed or not and already expect you to be boring and annoying.

Uh, that's a BIG yikes from me my dude, you just sound extremely desperate and that is never a good look. People can sense that kind of thing when you talk to them, work on your self esteem.

and when you're 40 and still dating (because who would marry you really?) you're thinking these women will not have had sex in the decades between now and then? dumb ass

absolutely incomprehensible

You mean, is it better to have short term value as a partner over no value as a partner? Only if short term value is what you’re after. Someone who has no sex still has the possibility of having value as a long term partner, since they haven’t established that they are predisposed against it. Someone with short term value has spoiled long term prospects. Someone with no established value isn’t diametrically opposed to having long term value.

I'm hoping I'm not still dating after 30, let alone 40, so I did not and won't take that into account. I will reassess if I'm a god damn 30 year old single loser. (doubt it).

let me parse it out for you geniuses:

>is it [her having 60 partners] better than 'no value as a long term partner' and 'can't or won't maintain a relationship' but [she] isn't having any sex? why?

>incel
God why do you stupid fucks keep saying this word.

You shouldn't be playing with your phone while your feminist dance therapy teacher is speaking, Karen.

Yeah I’m sure lots would like to make the assertion it’s voluntary, but sometimes it’s one of those “you can’t fire me, I quit”

is it better to have those qualities but also not get laid is the question. this applies for men or women. and if so, why?

do you like neologisms? I don't care. I understand the meaning and the intention.
being an incel is like constant drama, every thing you do is a struggle, fucking everything. but why? maybe because of the addiction to weed. weed can make you an incel. do you write an article or something? cheers, Claudius.

Attached: 10029656-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 27K)

I wouldn't call myself an incel as my celibacy is voluntary. I've had a couple women come up to me that were clearly interested, but I rejected their advances, mainly because they were ugly or borderline retarded.

The problem for me is two-fold. I want a woman that doesn't look like her face has been through the meat grinder or weighs more than a fully-loaded semi-truck, and I can't stand the vapid mindset of women. Sometimes it literally feels like you're losing IQ points when talking with them. Celebrity worship, fashion, petty drama, none of it's worth putting up with. For this reason, I don't even attempt to hookup with anyone. I'm perfectly content right now to be single. I'm sure that'll change when I get older and want kids, but why waste the prime years of my life shackled to a something I have no interest in?

assume these two are true:

>no value as a long term partner
>can't or won't maintain a relationship

now is it better to get laid occasionally (once a month) anyway or not have sex ever? if you're honest the answer is to at least have some sex.

Wow so preferring someone with less sexual partners is wrong? You're either a cuck or a female. Someone who values sex is more valuable to marry because they are more likely to be loyal, and sex is more special with you and not just some bullshit she does with every guy. That guys cut off of 10 is pretty liberal in my opinion, I would go so far as to say less than 5. If you fuck up 5 relationships that's pretty bad. Assuming they only have sex in relationships.

That depends on how much you value getting laid. The thing is, if you value getting laid too much it will harm long term relationships, man or woman. Guys who just want to get laid cheat on wives same way women cheat on husbands.

if she had 60 partners and then abruptly changed her lifestyle to not having sex, it would make me think that she has become miserable because everybody know that she's only up for a quick fuck and doesn't stay.
So i'd say, if she had 60 partners and continues to increase that number, it shows that she is doing better.

it's not wrong but it's ridiculous to expect it. at best you'll just have women, and men,who lie about it.

>What is asserted without proof can be discarded without proof
You're a guy and you're probably fat

the best thing to do is to never ask a potential partner and never say how many sexual partners you've had. who cares.

Except you’re asserting that point one and two are separate from having 60 partners. Point one and two are Because you have 60 partners. Not the other way around.

not necessarily, that's my point. this isn't about whether you'd date her or not. you said it was gross just in general.

It's not ridiculous if you go for the right women in the right places. Not every woman rides the cock carosel. It's a pretty rational expectation that can be satisfied by a lot of women. Get real.

Top advice

You are pathetic. Too much of a manchikd to google "Jordan Peterson Audiobook". I understand why you are where you are. Very crystal clear.

it's dying out. you're living in a fantasy land. the women you think have so few are just lying to you.

or, more likely, you've never even talked to a woman irl.

i care
see

Well yeah. Condoms only really have an 85% success rate. If she’s had sex that much her chance of having STDs increases dramatically. That’s gross.

women watch porn chump, in their early teens these days. maybe as much or more than men do. it's true women have the same problems getting laid as men do but when they can, they do, just like men.

Kek I worked as software tester while still being a student, you're doing pleb work dude

Holy shit the oil. Shower

What if the bully is an 11 year old refugee with a full beard?

only incels worry this much about std's. kek

You really think the majority of women are literally going from dick to dick? Where the hell do you live? America? I live in an asian area and the women I meet with would be disgusted to hear someone has had sex with 10+ different people.

Lol nice quads but you're a faggot

No one's implying that.

explain this then

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-07_at_10.05.57_AM.jpg (1296x704, 70K)

i think 20 or 30 partners by 25 is not an unreasonable number. if they don't lie, maybe even to themselves, about it.

Gross is gross man. Go look at a camp site that’s had 60 guys come through.

Looks like it's high time to #MeToo their asses.

Or just sit on them until they die, fatty.

every campsite 15 years old or older has had way more people staying there.

By western standards it might not be. To most chinese, korean, maybe japanese girls, that is shocking.

That’s like fucking a baseball team’s extended roster twice. That’s fucking more than two whole football teams.

you're just convinced of it. but it's not true. you have some high standard for asian women. fantasy land, shit from last century

Look outside the US and you'll find many women that are nowhere near that, buddy

so you think. europe it's even higher probably

This might help:

Well, his childhood actually happened. Whether that makes it better or worse is up for debate.

I hadn't been triggered by an imagine in a loong time like this. Maybe even just once before. lmao dude FU. FUUUUUU bye!

Attached: 1355655828276.jpg (768x576, 139K)

Exactly, how the actual fuck could that be normal. It's not, except in this guys bubble
Get. Fucking. Real. Mate.

I know europe is full of whores. Besides that.

Considering the falling birth rates over there, you’re full of shit.

it's easy to find out. well, easy for most people. if you just talk to women who you're not sexually interested in - i know, it can happen to you one day - and go out of your way to be non-judgmental about it, you'll find some honest answers about this shit.

Hookup culture is a degenerative trait of modern society. That being said their still people around who do remain abstinent by choice

Exactly. Most women from the east rarely have sex, or only do it often in serious relationships. They are delusional.

good, there needs to be falling birthrates across the whole world.

i'd go so far as to say more sex = less birth. we have much better technology now.

Jesus. Get real. Holy shit. More sex = less birth. How are you even a functional person.

>i read it on some website so it must be true

welcome to reality, fag

it's the women who wait for the right partner, etc, that have kids. slutty women are taking precautions early and effectively.

What experience do you have with women from the east? I've fucked 5 and befriended hundreds. You?

We should abolish relationships all together.
Love has no place in this world anymore.
Its about time we change the meaning of love into desire and lust for sex but still call it love.
Family is fucking outdated - the increase in single mom household percentage is not bad.
Surely, the white birthrates will fix themselves for one reason or another. Oh, we have a solution for your mindless sex too - abortion.
JUST FUCKING DIE. JOIN US AND HAVE SEX OR FUCKING DIE.

Attached: 1492444157791.jpg (1005x1008, 329K)

do what i said, talk to some women who you're interested in sexually about it. open up to them and be non-judgmental. see what answers you get from them.

if half the population died off today, the world would be a much better place fag.

NOT interested in sexually, obvs

Get real mate. You're just trolling

arguably
but that is dependent on who is judging

It won't make you a Trumpfag, it'll just make you a gamma crypto-kike and likely a communist sympathizer.

everyone is having a lot more sex than you realized. sadly with you havign none, this was inevitable anyway. it's just a few degrees greater than you thought. and you STILL can't get laid. and somehow i'm the one trolling?

even randomly half would be fine.

Believe me, I get laid often with my Chinese gf. Don't worry about that

Well yeah, you're a maladjusted lardcake because they spent all of their time being rich, successful and popular and not much of their time giving you meaningful guidance. Sucks to be your childhood, but you gotta square up now.

certainly don't bother with that shit rag of a book. useless.

>muh chinese gf

sure dude

Might as well have thrown in wealthy supermodel gf too since you're just making shit up.

>Pretentious chick
There you go

Haha I actually do have that. But she's not a supermodel, just a regular model. Of course she's pretty rich because she's chinese, too. I am being 100% serious and have no reason to lie about this. If you don't believe me, I don't care, I can't and won't prove it to you. GG buddy, enjoy your whores

sure sure