Did he post on Yea Forums before he went on rampage? Did he modified his HKMP5 after this picture...

Did he post on Yea Forums before he went on rampage? Did he modified his HKMP5 after this picture, what do you know about the gun? Was it a mp5? I'm pretty sure the Dallas shooter posted some non sense on Yea Forums like 48hrs ago and claimed he would shoot up a pride event or something.

Attached: 1560673460426.jpg (2308x1298, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsmansguide.com/product/index/dpms-oracle-ar-15-semi-automatic-556-nato-223-remington-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1905116
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He would have been more effective with an .mp3

what? link?

He used a poorfag rig of a bottom barrel rifle, bottom barrel sight, inexplicably high end sling and a cheap flack jacket. He probably couldn't afford an MP5 if he liquidated literally all his possessions.

Hmmm, but someone posted that he will shoot up shit 2days ago. I'm not sure what weapon this guy uses but it can be an mp5

Someone does literally every day, by sheer happenstance it's bound to happen eventually and it wasn't anywhere fucking near an MP5 an MP5 is 9mm and over 1500 dollars in a shitty pistol config you need you spend way more to convert to a short barreled rifle woth a modern sight.

He used a 400ish dollar AR15 in .223, look at the fucking pics, retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-1721322.png (1080x1071, 1.18M)

That's the problem, I can't tell if the rifle is modified and what rifle it is but if, if, if it's an mp5 the shit head posted on Yea Forums claiming he will cause a lot of blood/terror etc.

Shut up you retard. The guy that posted that pride shoot up shit said he had a livestream, and writings in a pastebin, and all that was in the pastebin was a discord.
It was literally discordfags desperately trying to get people to join like they always are

I was in this Autistic server for a few moments however: why is it impossible that he joined that server once and did a random thing to name that server.

I don't even understand what you are saying here
A better question, is why would you make a pastebin, to have a link to discord to share a link?
The only answer is to get people into the discord, otherwise you would just out the links in the pastebin

You are the biggest dumbass in the world if you think you could modify an mp5 to shoot 223. Look at the mags.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU CANT TELL, THE WEAPON HES HOLDING IS NOT A FUCKING MP5

Hmm, not fully convinced

Attached: you_call_this_bait.jpg (625x614, 105K)

Identify the gun, I'm done after that

Time to spoonfeed
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/dpms-oracle-ar-15-semi-automatic-556-nato-223-remington-16-barrel-301-rounds?a=1905116
Also, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hmm this is why I want sure. Probably a cheap version of this weapon. Certainly not the real AR15

It's an AR15 with a picatinny rail gasblock and a some cheap foregrip.
It is a real AR15. You know nothing about guns and your opinion is worthless. I guess you have a right to be stupid though, don't you?

"you know nothing about guns". How can you not be an American citizen. It's very hard to posses a gun and our police have the right to enter your house and control your guns any moment so, nope, im not a guns person I only play shooters.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mp5 is a 9mm weapon, look at his mags, that's clearly .223 caliber (I guess technically he might have 5.56 nato rounds but given how cheap his gun looks, i doubt it).

Also not sure what you mean by a "real" ar-15, those fuckers are cheap and available literally everywhere. He does not have an M16, if that's what you're thinking of.

Allright, about 400 is not much indeed and this weapon is oftenly used and the story makes sense but I'm looking for the little change on a different view (and that causes a lot of autism as you can see).