Been dating girl with mild schizophrenia

> Been dating girl with mild schizophrenia
> She says it's just mild hallucination
> Probably 2 weeks or so, nothing serious
> Doesn't really bother me
> Today she was supposed to come over
> Tells me she's in the hospital and will tell me what happened when she gets out in a few days

Oh fuck... Should I ghost her?

Attached: vwlsi8ctp9721.jpg (1125x1125, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol probably. Ask yourself, other than sex what does she have to offer? Will she have negative effects on your life?

Ghost that bitch, nigga

Convince her you're actually just another hallucination, THEN ghost her.

If you're gonna do it, do it right, boy

Attached: 1551726381787.jpg (600x338, 41K)

B-But she's cute and rly nice to me

Attached: 8m6c1Xu.png (205x246, 7K)

Do it faggot

Attached: mtagwJSt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Serious question: why ghost her?
>never stick your dick in crazy
But crazy people are still people. She is sick in a different way.
>would you ghost her if she had cancer?
Ghost her if you like, but it really just depends on how patient and understanding you are. But you still might not be ready to deal with the challenges of mental illness.

Get some tang one more time and pull a dipslip outta there brother

As long as she's not mean to me or super clingy I don't really care. My last gf was legitimately delusional and insanely aggressive so it'd be hard to do worse than that.

I just hope I'm able to help her feel better.

I bet she’s under 25 and is attention seeking. I also bet she claims to have OCD, sleep paralysis etc. Those types are always trouble because they’re so mentally immature still. Your bound to have some arguments with those sorts that for the most part, they will start and won’t calm down unless you admit you were wrong etc

you already made your choice, you're just looking for validation.

Sleep paralysis is really common you faggot

Found one

was in a same situation i fucked her once and then ghosted here turned out better then excepted tbh

what was she like?

Dude, its okay to be nice and wanting to help. With that being said, check yourself and if you have the helper syndrome.
If thats the case then youre in a world of pain.

Don't worry user, we've been dating for like two weeks. It really isn't anything serious. Never been around her when she's had symptoms and never slept with her.

My last gf was terrible so if I see any red flags I'm leaving asap

Post pics of her for a precise assessment of the situation

fun discord join now

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

n12

Attached: m0aNqYvZuaA7d3uoJsT_-nMifgfFmGacAAzyZ7qso8k.jpg (640x1045, 109K)

nah man just some shit they do bitches NEED attention man. Its what -THEY- do. Same for her little imaginary voices. Be a total penny pincher with her shit tho.

Honestly there's no black/white answer, the degree of hassle you'll get from someone with schizophrenia can range from minor inconvenience to total utter nightmare.

Take it from someone with experience inside multiple mental hospitals + schizophrenic family members. It can be hell but honestly in some cases it's actually not a huge deal just a matter of being patient. You'll never know exactly where you stand or what to do in any given situation but if you are just chill and have good intentions should all work out.

Though if it gets too crazy too fast might have to distance yourself since no amount of help and love you have is enough for these kind of issues. Just remember they are people too and need a little extra on average in terms of your will power. You can't help people unable to help themselves so don't expect to swoop in and be a knight about it, the best you can do is just be THERE and that's about it really.

Bring some form of stability and order to their chaotic lives otherwise gtfo because you're out of your depth.