Is Bella Throne making all this shit up for publicity?

Is Bella Throne making all this shit up for publicity?

Attached: DE9832CC-7951-4895-A002-3A3015F00037.jpg (1152x2048, 225K)

why do you fucking care just enjoy the pictures or don't

Of course. What kind of hacker would ever taunt a celebrity like this? What kind of fool thinks releasing their own nudes means anything or somehow defeats a hacker? It's so blatantly obvious that all of this is made the fuck up. Usually hackers don't reveal themselves ever if at all and they wouldn't try to extort someone in such a nonsensical manner. This bitch has been walking around naked in public for years now and we're supposed to believe that someone would threaten her with nudes? We also don't know the specifics of the threat or any other details of their conversation. To top it off, she just happens to be going at it with an ex right now, so even though she hasn't said he's connected to this, everyone thinks he is and she knows it's making him look bad. She's just a washed up Disney Channel pedo ring survivor that's struggling to stay relevant or attractive.

yeah, probably.
also, it's funny how literally no one gives a shit about this. Yea Forums doesn't even care because if anything- everyone assumed there was already some online. lol.
>/sage/

Attached: CBFEDC82-6571-4BF5-8283-52217F82A611-2130-000002FE51C197CF.jpg (1539x2048, 916K)

Why did you say sage if you didn't actually sage?

I'll say the same thing I said on the /s/ thread

I don't get the big deal that some asshole though he was pulling off. She's been naked/topless/in very revealing clothes since her early (really weirdly revealing) modeling days. Literally no one hasn't seen her at least topless at some point.

But this time.... IT'S PERSONAL! >:( Women want walk around naked all day and say it's feminist pride. They don't want to be revealed as the cheap sluts they truly are in private.

Occam's razor says it's a publicity stunt. Don't forget this is the girl that has been doing revealing / topless since like 10 years ago. Career stalled so here we are.

bro, if razors are talking to you, you should probably get some help. I think you're going a little schizophrenic in the dick right now.

Moar?

Everyone in this thread is a cunt. Women own the rights to their body and what they do with them.

Attached: bella_thorne1.jpg (895x1100, 106K)

Attached: bella_thorne5.jpg (817x1100, 137K)

Attached: bella_thorne8.jpg (619x1100, 55K)

Lol

Attached: bella_thorne4.jpg (795x1100, 79K)

Attached: bella_thorne2.jpg (1275x1100, 96K)

You made a terrible joke, and you should feel bad

Attached: 4e92c3bf205308c26be654876ff5efe09443605f5f8c14a3a9d96025e87a5516.jpg (625x619, 46K)

yeah i always where 2 iced out watches which probably cost like 80k each when im taking nudes. stupid fucking bitch.

Of course she’s faking it, she’s batshit fucking crazy and only wants publicity for her book.

Wanna know how I know you're from Reddit?

Meh. She used to be very hot but now she looks like a crackwhore

TvvRnm

server for when bella throne makes shit up for publicity

“yes”

yes. Even says she is going to put this in her next book

She's not going to put anything in her book. Some intern is going to do it. Bella is dyslexic as fuck and can barely read or write lmao. I bet she has an intern type all her tweets for her too.

shut up meg