How do you know if a girl is a slut or not? I'm trying to weed out the dating material. I want a partner I can trust

How do you know if a girl is a slut or not? I'm trying to weed out the dating material. I want a partner I can trust.

Attached: 3.jpg (496x305, 49K)

if you have to ask, youre hopless m8

Look her in the eyes it will tell you everything

Attached: 51E9590E-C11A-47FB-B24C-806DCB302935.jpg (225x350, 35K)

They are all sluts and feel no love.

Womens' empathy is based on the fleeting moment, they usually don't have deeper feelings on anybody.

And the other user hit it, you are a stupid fuck.

Obvious signs are tats, piercings and overly styled and colored hair.

Very simple test. Is she a girl?
If the answer is yes then she is not a partner you can trust.

This is entirely untrue, user. A woman in love, imprints on a man like baby bird and vice versa. Women can be beaten and cheated on for years, before the spell breaks. If you're observant, you can actually pinpoint the moment it happens, usually a long blank unflinching stare accompanied by some level of intimacy. Very primal and animalistic.

the ultimate goal is a loyal slut
and trust me they exist
if you're insecure you won't be able to handle it but nothing like having a girl who loves showing off but only gives it to you

I can trust my girl wholly. Got to this stage by not letting her have me for years while fucking other girls. Tbh she was probably trust worthy to begin with. But I wanted make sure she knows I'm with her coz I love her not because I can't easily get with more attractive women.

Has she had more than 0 sexual partners?

That sounds fake and gay.

I would think the same if I was a lil fag who never experienced it

How old are you?

Why would you want to date a slut? That's retarded and so are you.

>Slut
>Or women allthesame
>Loyal

Yeah, no. You are a total idiot.

This is a good question. I'm curious too.

Whatever retard not my fault your girl's a whore.

I love sluts. prudish women are boring
guess I just got lucky bud. slut doesn't automatically mean disloyal

not a whore, a slut :)

Girls who put out on the first night. Real sluts are pretty rare though. Don't believe the incels.

>slut doesn't automatically mean disloyal

Yes it does that's why they're sluts.

>26
That's encouraging.

Too young. When you get a little older and wiser you realize that sluts are actually boring. Typically it’s the ones that seem “prudish” that have more shit going on with them than “where’s the next dick”.

>prudish women are boring

I think you mean trustworthy.

>I want my girl to have been fucked by half the town

Are you retarded?

I think you're mistaken but ok
nah the prudish girls I've been with were the ones who ended up cheating. the ones who are open and honest have been better for me but to each their own
not sure where I said that?

I was approached by one of those pink hair, piercings on face. Something felt odd and I politely answered her questions and left. I think you're spot on.

He means prudish and sluts as in their own their sexuality rather then they are ashamed of it. Example, slut is horny, slut does X thing to turn you on, you 2 fuck. Happy relationship.
Prude is horny, prude thinks about wanting you to fuck her but shows no outward signs. Prude cheats a week later when some chad tries it with her.

I'm about to give you some grown ass advice. Look at her priorities, If her priorities are status and not success, she's a slut. Example of status behavior; social media addiction, obsessive fashion/ shopping habits. Example of success behaviors; honors duty to deadlines, basically she will actively avoid hangovers on work days. There are many others. You have to earn the second type of women, so get better yourself.

Such morons on this board.
>I want a slut girlfriend
Just castrate yourself right now.

this guy gets it and clearly fucks
this guy clearly has never fucked a slut

Learn to treat sluts like ladies, and learn when to treat a lady like a slut.

You could just ask her questions

What do you want in a partner?
Have you ever cheated on someone?
How's your sex drive?

No one is a saint, you aren't either, keep it in mind and just try to get to know her better.

TvvRnm server for identifying sluttyness

If she breathes she's a thot women are lazy whores and men have to do all the work with nothing in return.

>Have you ever cheated on someone?
Who would answer that one honestly? lol

if you're a fucking chump sure

That's a fact of life.

for chumps sure

Alright prove me wrong. Teach me how women aren't fucking lazy as shit complete parasites.

can't teach you pal
you might just have to go outside and experience it yourself
if you let yourself get used and deal with shitty people that's your problem

Hmm you're right, I would because I'm as transparent as a ghost and kinda expect the same, but I think most people wouldn't.

Still, I maintain that asking questions is the way, that's how you either get or don't get inconsistencies and if you see them just... ask.