Anons, what are your favorite pokemon and favorite pokemon game?

Anons, what are your favorite pokemon and favorite pokemon game?
(Pic related also my favorite pokemon is mewtwo)

Attached: 20190614_175440.jpg (713x713, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/index.html/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pokemon pinball game boy color

Attached: 1539482945904.jpg (680x591, 34K)

pokemon pinball ruby and sapphire is better fuckboi

k :)

Soulsilver because I have the fondest childhood memories of it. I still have my pokewalker laying around somewhere.
My favorite pokemon is beedrill. I like the design and typing. It was nice to see mega beedrill in gen VI.

Attached: 015.png (475x475, 143K)

based and poke pilled.

My personal fave, followed by emerald.

Attached: n64_pokemon_snap_p_66pv3n.jpg (2098x1536, 723K)

Don't really have a favorite Pokémon title, however, my favorite Pokémon across all generations is probably Spiritomb.

Silver version. Soul silver was very nice, but I enjoy silver version a bit more mostly because I love the game boy color sound chip.
Wooper is my favorite Pokémon.

Nidoking.
Pokémon Crystal

sapphire

forgot to mention my favorite pokemon, dragonite

Attached: dragonite-pokemon-3d-printing-111481.jpg (803x779, 198K)

damn, I have fond memories of that game. My cousin gave me his gameboy color whem I was a little lad and a few games, including yellow. I remember playing it under my sheets with a flashlight way past my bedtime. Fuck, it's been over a decade since.
Still though, gotta go with silver likeI have more nostalgia towards Yellow but Soulsilver just did it for me.

Pokemon Diamond, and Baton Pass Mew.

Emerald because it was my first manz game, and Rayquaza because it was my first legendary

Attached: EMERALD.jpg (1473x1475, 1.28M)

Yellow was my first game but Sapphire is my favorite and the one I probably played the most. Gen 1 has aged really poorly.

IMO Gen 3 was honestly peak pokemon

I'd argue Gen 4 was.
It set the stage for power creep.
Also basically built what competitive Pokemon is today with the introduction of phy/spc split and way more items.
I'd argue that no gen as really added as much as Gen 4 except maybe 2 with its rudimentary items system.

Attached: mew.png (1600x900, 336K)

Soulsilver is a classic

Everything up to Gold and Silver.
Gold and Silver's legendaries were dank asf

Attached: pokemon_heart_gold_soul_silver_main_169.jpg (588x331, 80K)

Pokemon diamond was fucking amazing. People hardly ever talk about it though.

Man
It's been a while before I played Pokemon
It's a cash game
I didn't enjoy gen 2 but was still fun
Gen 1 is chill 3rd gen is tier
I played black 2
Was chill
Never played the new ones
I don't have a favorite Pokemon

Probably an unpopular opinion but my favorite gen 5. I really liked how there were only region specific Pokemon at the time it made me experiment with different types instead of going to my usual team of six. Also plot was excellent IMO and N is a great character.

As far as Pokemon Caterpie will always have a special place in my heart as he was the first Pokemon I caught myself (not given by prof. dork) but as far as design and overall favorite I gotta pick my man Flygon.

Pokemon gold , and i love murkrow

Attached: 198-Murkrow.png (270x300, 53K)

I agree it's 100% a cash grab the Pokemon Company is worth billions. But if that's there hustle I can't knock it. Hopefully they'll improve the challenge of it after the handholding that was Sun & Moon

Handholding of sun and moon? What it mean?

Pokemon Platinum hands down. Followed very closely by heartgold and soulsilver. Loved the older games on my gameboy but fuck they got boring sometimes.

Typhlosion, Salamance and Kyogre are the most lit pokemon tbh

Pokemon Yellow will always be my favorite, it was my first game and I'm really enjoying playing Let's Go rn. I know people will say it's shit tier but I just really enjoy replaying my favorite region again.

My favorite Pokemon would probably have to be Arcanine, awesome design and I just love whooping ass with him.

Attached: (m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=HWPDmb4pm98Ntfue)0.jpg (640x360, 63K)

It was extremely easy. I suppose it's very accessible for newcomers but it basically played itself
>Also unskipable cutscenes
Ultra Sun and Moon were better Ultra Necrozma was a decent challenge but the pacing was still Garbo. Really sucks cause I love the idea of tropical Pokemon region and most of the alolan designs were great.

Gen 4 is super underrated. I wish the underground thing was better thought out that shit woulda been dope if they had spent more time on it.

Pokemon platinum. Infernape. First game I played

Overall I'd say let's go doesn't deserve the shit it gets. I'll admit the aspect of a Pokemon game with Pokemon go mechanics made me want to kms but after playing the game to completion I gotta say it wasn't bad at all. My favorite thing about it is shiny hunting. Honestly a smart move for Game Freak to reel in all the Pokemon go players who haven't played a Pokemon game in years also to fiddle around with the switchs capabilities and find out what works and what doesn't. Really excited for gen 8!

Thanks user now I can have nightmares about that tonight. Hopefully a sufficient amount of Pokemon r34 can wipe that from my memory.

Ninetales, Pokemon Stadium

Snap is absolutely the best game I've ever played that involve just taking pictures. The only issue is emulating it on a computer causes a bunch of problems.

being retarded

Bump

shit man that was honestly so lit. I remember playing that online with friends. Some of the best memories

This bastard or gravler.

Attached: onix.jpg (871x917, 124K)

Also Pokemon Red as that was the game that popped my poke cherry.

>All these fags not realizing this is a stealth yellow thread

I liked it but at the time i never understood how to get good scores. I was focused on taking what I thought were cool pics.

Played the SHIT out of pokemon stadium on the 64. Still have that and bust it out every now and then.

I guess my problem is I had no friends LOL at least none that were into Pokemon
But I loved going down and finding fossils hated having to resurface, fly, and then go under again just to access another section of the map

Rock penis is a good choice friend. Red was great never got the same satisfaction than beating your rival and becoming champion expect maybe beating Red in Gold/Silver

>starting red for a 8th time or something like that
>name my guy "TheKKK" or something edgy like that
>name my rival "Niggers"
>when i beat him it pops up "TheKKK has beaten Niggers!"

Wobbufett has the highest combined Def and Sp Def stats, and shadowtag. Despite it's lack of offensive moves it fuckin out-tanks anything in the game, except (obviously) Dark Types. Also he's the fuckin strangest quirkiest and most cursed Pokemon to exist.

Attached: illust_68901128_20190618_010613.png (1000x673, 450K)

Lmao that's a good one user

Very true also wynaut is cute af

Nother bump in hopes of conversing with more anons bout the ol 'mon

Nice.
>red, fucking cuebone

That whole thing with team rocket and marowak fucked me up as a kid
Who am I kidding it still fucks me up especially seeing it in Pokemon Origins

though

Attached: 1362134693503.jpg (960x720, 45K)

Sapphire was probably my most favorite. Never got any better than that.

Latias is the cutest and coolest pokemon ever and also my favourite game is soulsilver

Attached: BD900459-FE9B-4DB9-AB7D-965363D426D0.png (250x250, 33K)

Mewtwo fucking sucks Onix is godly

Attached: 51MNN1TJV1L.jpg (399x500, 48K)

Gold version slowbro

My favorite pokemon game is Sapphire.
Unless fan games count, in which case its Pokemon Reborn.

Attached: d48.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Gen 3 is great lots of advancements made in those games if you can even comprehend the power level of that pun

I used to have a crush on the latias in Pokemon 4ever

Onix would destroy Mewtwo 1v1 hands down

Slowbro is such a tank one of the best water types

Never dabbled in fan games. Would you say that's worth checking out?

Pokemon is fucking boring as fuck.

Its hard as balls.
Every gym leader is like vsing a tryhard competitive player, and then they get a bullshit field advantage.
But its also has a shitload of content, every single pokemon, rewards exploration, and a bunch of sidequests. If you like Pokemon, and you don't mind grinding or extreme difficulty, then yes its worth checking out.

Otherwise a less good (still better than mainline games IMO though) but also less hard option is Pokemon Zeta.

Your mother sucks cocks in Hell!

I got like 110 hours in it and didn't do everything. The final episode/update which will have the pokemon league and post-game will be out soon.

Interesting.. seems very up my alley. Just search it up on Google and I'll find it?

Random question.
In another thread there is a picture of Ash holding Pikachu in a full bathtub saying "finish it with thunderbolt."
If a pokemon was used to commit suicide, would that pokemon then be euthanized or something?
I'm not sure suicide is the right word, but it cant be murder as its a nonhuman.
Also the relation of master and servant must be established. Its not the same as a drunk guy getting mauled by a wild pokemon.

fun discord join now

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Attached: 0-eidg2FcRLS1FXnsFM40uFAROj2ERQO6i8G9D7odak.jpg (640x819, 100K)

Yep, or take a link:
rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/index.html/
I quit the game first time I played, because I wasn't ready to the wall of difficulty in one of the earlier gyms. But if you stick with it, the game only gets better as it goes. It really opens up eventually, and after the city for so long it feels amazing.

I remember that my mom bought it from toys r us when I was a little child. Good days.

Attached: a36eeb51-38a5-4eea-af92-6ab9d3c990d9.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

First two gens are best. Overall pokemon games are too easy and slowwww

Much appreciated user. Will definitely give this a shot after I finish this Bebop episode!

That's a good question user. I assume it would be treated the same as when a dog mauls someone's face. Unless it was in self defense but idk it's hard to pictuere laws in a fictional world. There's a police force surely there are laws in place for that kinda shit.

YEET mom took me to buy a game at GameStop and picked it out from a display case full of GBA games back when they still had those lol

I agree user I mean they're made with the intention of a child being able to beat it so what do you expect. But the pacing has always been a problem imo

That's dope I usually end up clocking in over 100 hours in a Pokemon game my max is platinum w/ 210 hours.. lol so seems like my kinda game