If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

If you could make any rule for cute college girls in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offences

Attached: 1553726432789.jpg (1024x1024, 290K)

Must allow others to take a piece of clothing off of them at anytime. Girls who have more clothes on can tell the girls with less clothes what to do with protest

I doubt the girls would make other girls with less clothing on do anything perverted

not all but some would. mostly to humiliate them or cause they like girls

Would they do it more than boys would?

Boys would do it more, but girls just have this way of humiliating other girls and treating them like dirt.

Boys and girls will on occasion work together to strip and order around another girl

Girls might come up with treatments like "you have to let that creepy incel finger you"

Stuff like that would work. It all devolves into a race to see who will strip who faster. Some may strip others as revenge for stripping them

oh fuck off this autistic thread again, fuck off faggot

I would love to see girls being forced to do other things with incels

is there someone youd want to see this happen to?

Not really. Just hot to think of it in general

i have a few in mind

Tights all time,
1st offence dick rub
2nd offence make it cum on tights
3rd offence ride dick

can the tights be ripped open?

All good looking college girls must spend an hour teaching a middle school boy how to make out by using her as practice. Punishment is she has to volunteer for 4 months during the summer at an all boys summer camp as a special “fetish instructor”

i like this. anyone you have in mind

What do you like about it? Anything to add or change?

College girl forced to pleasure someone much younger than her is great.

Add in middle school girls. Why leave them out of the fun

still here?

Yes. I agree that forced is best.
What do you think of the rule that she has to teach boys how to makeout? Would she hate it? How would the boys feel?

She would hate it but the boys will love it

Would the boys use a lot of tongue? What would her expression be like while they're making out?

they would use lots of tongue. she would be forcing her eyes closed and just waiting for it to end

What about the fetish instructor punishment?

what about it?