Ask a guy who studies Luciferian philosophy anything

Attached: blender.jpg (630x630, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGK3xwxFRFvYyXAtDBShlMQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=w7nBq4f5Sx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's the 8th grade going?

what is crippling lonliness like?

oooooh do you have little dragon statues and pewter knives too?

God I wish

Feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders

isn't it embarrassing to have no job and live in mom's & dad's basement when you are 32 years old?

May I ask that you come follow the real light
youtube.com/channel/UCGK3xwxFRFvYyXAtDBShlMQ/videos

youtube.com/watch?v=w7nBq4f5Sx0

Regular philosophy just wasn't edgy enough for you?

I don't understand regular philiosophy

do u practice magic too? like actual magic, evocation, divination and such

god damn frog bender

Have you ever stuck scissors in a power outlet, how do you get them out without me and my kids getting zapped over and over?

turn off the power to the circuit. yank 'em out.

Maybe you should try harder?

Nah I keep it strictly philosophical, you feel me?

Ok i turned the lights off and it's still sparkling what else should i do quick!

Nah it's just not my thing, I'm not going to force myself to master something that is clearly beyond my realm of understanding

Where did the bad man touch you, and why is everyone going to think this is an M night shamallama twist plot ending that it wasn't actually satan touching you there?

Attached: x5soxdf6rm131.jpg (499x377, 18K)

My kids stop breathing._.

I'm just imagining a kid in second grade telling their teacher this and it's incredibly hilarious.

Attached: 0044.png (394x310, 187K)

joesterizer fucking shit that is like 20 years old. fuck you OP for reminding me.

So you’re a rabbi?

Peter is dat you?

>thinks the old testament is satanic
wew lad

not really, but u do u

You ain't got the balls. No Balls

>Do you not follow regular philosophy because it is boring, or do you not follow it for another reason? Perhaps your idol didn’t enjoy it, or it brings up unwanted memories, etc.
>Have you had a rough childhood? I notice that some of my friends who have gotten into the goetia and sigil summonings tend to have had an abusive relationship with their parents when they were younger.
>Do you think you are a product of conditioning through childhood trauma
>Do you see a therapist?
>>Is your name jonah?

Attached: 4L_FbW8GjR0.jpg (640x610, 307K)

k, if this is true here is a simple one.

Who was lucifers child that is talked about in the christian bible for helping mankind? he is also referred to in other mythologies. but this name is easier.

Attached: 1560723737029.png (595x447, 72K)

1) It's just boring. I'm not sure how it could bring up "unwanted memories" lol I've actually read a fair bit of regular philosophy but I didn't really get anything out of it
2) My childhood was hard. I was taken advantage of by my babysitter.
3) I wouldn't like to believe that but yeah probably
4) I've seen many therapists
5) No, my name is not Jonah

how does it feel to study such meaningless subject like?

define meaningless

I’d recommend stoicism, it’s a great school of philosophy for beginners. Satanism is meh, i’d rather research on something that helps you understand why something is happening in the present, not future or past. Nothing matters but now, sure the past is useful to understand cause and effect patterns to better society... but it doesn’t really help you as a person, does it?
I recommend reading ‘Meditations’ by Marcus Aurelius, it’s a good read! Have a good night man

Attached: 4L_r6uUGtDj.jpg (640x640, 102K)

How much life have you wasted on it