I need car advice

I need car advice.

I want an Audi a3 convertible. 2015/16
Should I get a 27k mile one for $27k
Or a 42k mile one of $23k.
The cheaper one comes in interior and exterior color that I like better and has upgraded sound system.

Inb4 hurrrrr tHe MaInTEnANce CoSt!!!!
Inb4 get a Subaru
Inb4 Nazi car
Inb4 op is a day
Inb4 get Honda they last forever

I want this car only.

Attached: 2015-Audi-A3-Cabriolet-front-three-quarters-02.jpg (2048x1360, 1.32M)

Fag*

OP is a day. Think of the maintenance cost! Get a Subaru or a Honda instead of that Nazi car.

Why not just get a used A6? Better engine and transmission, can also go for under 30k depending on where you look

Seeing as Audis suck major dick at holding value. Go with the cheaper one.

Like as soon you drive that 27k one off the lot it'll prob be only worth 23k anyways kek

I want a smaller car, the a6 is too much of a boat and they're just too expensive. 27k is still too high for me I'm really.hoping for MAX 26k$

Less than that

Exactly

Subarus hold value excellently, and i purchased a 2017 impreza sport with only 7k miles on it for $23k. Only put 5k miles on it and its already downvalued to $18k. And like i said, Subis hold value really well, Audi's do not.

bro get a subaru. ,much better

Subarus are fucking gay. Go for broke OP you beautiful madman.

Fucking pussy mobile.

>Get a truck you cuck.

Jacked up Diesel BOI!!!!!

Attached: IMG_1254.jpg (800x600, 72K)

But that's not what I want. I want a convertible with decent speed and comfort. A 23k Impreza is trash when I can spend a few grand.more and get a.fantastic car

I don't care about how it holds its value. I'm buying a car to use and become mine. I'm not buying a car with it in mind oh who am I gonna sell this to later on

Lol I'm not being a Subaru dick rider. Do i think Subarus are the superior cars? Absolutly, thats why i purchased one. I'm just giving some advice.

I wasnt telling you to get a different car dick head. I was using it as an example of how fast value can depreciate. Why spend 4k more when as soon you purchase it it will be the same price as the other one you were looking at.

I drove an Impreza at a dealer, like.2 yrs old and I wasn't impressed. 20 grand for garbage plastic interior and a horendously slow acceleration. It was jam packed with retarded features I would turn off like lane departure assist and adaptive cruise control. I know how to drive a car I don't need the car.to drive for me.

Depends on how much driving you do. I'd lean towards the cheaper one for practicality unless you're going to put a lot of miles on it in the next few years.

Lol not all subarus have the same options. And the WRX has 40 more hp and a WRX STI has 85 more hp than the car OP is looking at kek

And the "plastic interior"? You realise that EVERY CAR uses plastic interiors right? What the fuck else would they use metal? Yeah so you can have 8000 lb car. Carbon Fiber? Great so your car cist 5 G's more so that you dont have a "plastic interior".
Sure Subarus interiors aren't the most luxurious cars on the inside, but thats because they put moat if their time and effort into making the mechanics of the cars better. Like having the best AWD system than ANY OTHER CAR. not to mention their AWD is standard in all of their cars, other than the BRZ. Which is bassically a toyota with a subaru boxer engine.

The only Audi i know of that ive heard has truly terrible resale value is the S3. But OP i say go for it. Personally id go for the 23k one with a tad bit extra miles just bc im a jew and i feel its a better give and take but you pick what you want. I may be a little biased though bc i love Audis AND im an Audi technician and work for an Audi dealership.

And for all the teenage Subaru jerk off sesh band wagon fag boys in here, sorry not sorry but Audis Quattrao is the god tier AWD system across the board. Not that subarus isnt great, bc it definetly absolutely is, no doubt. Audi just has the upper hand. Change my mind

Quattro* damnit

Thanks, yeah I drive average 11k miles a year so that's why I'm swinging on the cheaper car..miles arjt the biggest deal for me. As an Audi dealer how many miles do you think I'll get before I start having costly repairs

Anything is better than a retard Subaru. Those are the most lesbianic things on the market. And less miles is always better.

I mean honestly at a guess, and this a shot in the dark, id say not until definetly well over 100k (like any other car). Our new cars are legit af. German cars are built different than any other cars on the market. Theres something about them theyre just better quality and durability. If you take care of it and keep up with maintence itll definetly take care of you and serve well and last you a long time. Theyre solid vehicles. Youll get your moneys worth. However Audi will find a way to throw in a recall on something like they always do and create a list of TSBs to fix peoples petty complaints. Fucking yuppies

A3s are fun little cars too. Ive been in one thats a convertible and it was pretty nice lol. Im not a big convertible guy at all but i like the A3 convertibles. Still wouldnt own one though, not for me

Op most important thing: maintenance records. The mileage for the most part doesn’t matter unless it’s crazy high, so 30 vs 40k is no big deal.

What matters is were all the oil changes done on time. Was the car well taken care of. If they’re about equal than take the higher mileage car and save the money. You should see if you can get them down a few more k.

Thanks for the help guys