Banksy. Who is he and why can’t we find it out

Banksy. Who is he and why can’t we find it out.
Theories...

Attached: 18D8C48D-D411-49F1-9491-4D2A4FF29F0E.jpg (750x500, 71K)

Stencil steve

Seasick Steve

Steve Austin

Attached: 6 million.jpg (312x445, 34K)

Really? You don't understand that graffiti is a criminal act? If someone Banksied the side of your car with some stupid nig gang shit would you applaud and put their photo in the newspaper?

Banksy is a national treasure. He's one of us, showing up the shit out there.

He has an opinion. You share his opinion. Don't make him a hero. I do appreciate the style. That piece that sold at auction and self shredded was superior salesmanship. His art is fleeting, ephemeral.

I grew up in an era where 'no more heroes' was the theme tune. But it's good to see someone out there expressing things that need saying and generally don't get heard.

And I know a lot about art but I don't know what I like (sic). He has created a style which serves him well, always entertains and seems to strike a chord in his audience.

Hes low key the dude from exit in the gift shop

theres a huge difference between nig gang shit and banksy shit

Banksy isn't a person; rather, a group of people

Everybody knows who Banksy is.

It's Jamie Hewlett.

There's a difference. He didn't vandalize citizen's cars.

If he makes you that mad it means you just disagree with him so you call him a nigger. That shows that you aren't getting the point and never have.

No it isn't.

Ok.

Forever immortalised by Hewligan's Haircut, but I'd be surprised if it was him. But I know nothing.

>gUiSE capitlasm BAD
>OMG BANKSY UR SO RIGHT
That's how you sound to everyone you talk to when you praise this guy like he's some kind of hero

I've researched this because it's a legitimate conspiracy. I've concluded the following: I don't give a shit; but it's still mildly interesting. You think he's involved with smuggling knives or drugs and money laundering? The money angle about affording that much paint he's not a starving artist. I'd expect a lot of copy cats but could even be some psy ops of some sort to try and influence particular people. Whom would have an interesting and doing that and why? Perhaps this stuff doesn't happen and it's like the moon landing being a hoax, except that happened and this is for real and it's all staged and sold as art but is done in a controlled studio environment while working off a pretense where the marketing is more of an art to sell the actual art.

Attached: GeKOEoLyzh8ldRWRHtUID-hKWOHWnxUKFKkuTT4KmYw.png (327x767, 353K)

>I've researched this
>Shows no findings

I've researched your post.

Even though I agree with some of his stuff and makes some good art time to time he just comes off as some angsty teen trying to be edgy half the time.

OK I think you've made your point, butthurt redneck.

What's a 'hero', anyway?

Nice projection moron

Phew b/ro, time to put the bong down and get to bed, you're not making any sense.

Banksy is Anonymous.

I don't think you understand what 'projection' means. I'm a commie pinko leftie faggot, so calling you a redneck is not projection. Just an observation from your juvenile right wing comment.

How would they govern themselves with 1 faggot giving up the rest?

If Barsky stenciled the side of my car, it would be worth way more. I’m ok with that.

We do know who it is. His name is Robin Gunningham.

Okay dude, I use to get a lot of news from Britain. I only get little glimpses about what's going on there and when. If I were a bit more /x/ minded I'd think to profile the group of people behind this and assume most of them want attention for what they do and actually start these kind of threads and maybe say misleading things when the drugs start to take hold because someone was on to something and perhaps too much was given away.

Attached: 0sgjg4w8mbj21.jpg (622x738, 53K)

Beloved to be

There’s a main guy, being Banksy, but he doesn’t work alone. He has a team.

There’s a documentary on him on Netflix about how some rich asshole takes his work and sells it.

At one point of the documentary they talk about how one on of his missions his team parked a moving van in front of him and placed two mattresses against the wall for him to hide under while he paints. Two actors stand next to the mattresses to keep watch.

Ah gotcha. Yep, had that thought myself after a couple of posts.

> one of us
ok virgin

Yes fag....we all deem that doc make by banksy

Goldie and other think
he is a member of massive attack. This check out?

You've got to wonder what's missing in some people for them to make posts like that.

Oh you're one of those pseuds lmao

Attached: 145646.jpg (352x407, 25K)

Del Naja. He denied it, after Goldie said 'Robert' in an interview.

The go-to position of the retarded Right, anti-intellectualism.

>if i keep spewing buzzwords i sound smarter right?

Says the dipshit who tried to use 'projection' but didn't know what it meant. Give it up, asshole.

I mean, of course he’ll deny it. But is it plausible?

Why don't you make me fuckface? You're lucky I don't know who you are I'd kick your ass before fucking your mom in your bed.