Hey faggots, I work at McDonald’s. What do y’all want to know about anything that goes on behind the scenes?

Hey faggots, I work at McDonald’s. What do y’all want to know about anything that goes on behind the scenes?

Attached: CA443EAA-C86C-4553-884B-701AFD017826.jpg (640x622, 274K)

I already know.

Attached: McDickin.gif (180x320, 1.66M)

What is really in the chicken nuggets

do u wipe yo booty sweat on the buns?

Attached: 1782064_438117609653940_254011375_n.jpg (341x290, 8K)

why is the ice cream machine always broke?

nobody gives a shit about your shitty burger flipping job

Attached: step_up.jpg (525x551, 42K)

Chicken, it’s just from some shady places

In proper care

Where the fuck is my straw?

I ate it

I’m gonna cum in your burger, cuck.

Nah, the uniform pants are so tight you can barely get them off.

Tell me about the egg inside of the “sausage McMuffin with egg”
Is that a real egg or what? Why is it different? Tell me your secrets
Is it people? Are we eating people?
at some locations they actually serve a biscuit with gravy and a steak egg and cheese bagel, are you familiar with these particular breakfast items?
What’s your mother’s maiden name?

It came to my attention that the bacon at McDonald’s doesn’t expire for like 100 years when stored properly
any idea what’s going on there?

Y’all niggers wearing gloves back there? Anybody sleeping in that place overnight?

Tell me any/all breakfast items made with actual eggs

I don't go to mcdonalds because they dont have Burger King's foot lettuce

Where do you keep the cows in that small store?

The sausage egg McMuffin is just sausage added, eggs are powdered eggs. From what I can tell, nobody is eating any people. If have to check the farms they come from but they aren’t owned by McDonald’s. Most of the food is “Safe” for human consumption

None, all artificial.

The hole.

People sleep during break, there are a million hand sanitizer stations and sinks.

The bacon is certainly fake, but there are very good freezers.

Once heard that McD gets different diet/coke than other restaurants for their pop machines, is true?

I used to work at McDonald's, OP's full of crap. I used to actual eggs when I was there.

I honestly don’t know about that, it just every store uses a different amount of syrup or that workers skimp or add more. I don’t think Coca-Cola does it unless it with the freestyle machines.