You have until i go to bed to ask me questions about growing marijuana

you have until i go to bed to ask me questions about growing marijuana

Attached: 20190615_191221.jpg (1344x1008, 1.48M)

do you grow apples

What is the best home remidy for strong spider mite infestation?

best way to grow indoor. like hydro or in dirt, 5gallon? how much time of ligh and darkness?

i would google isopropyl alcohol mixtures you can make at home. that's about the only thing you might have in your cabinet that would work.

Must have went to bed...

how much money do you make a year and how much do you spend on the operation for that same year?

Careful with iso, you can fuck your respiratory and circulatory systems pretty quick with aerosolized isopropyl alcohol...

What lights you run

honestly there is no "best" there is only different and what is best for you is dependent on your knowledge level and what is best for your particular situation. both have ups and down but i'm experienced in both. i always recommend starting by doing a soil based organic grow for a first timer since it takes a lot of the work off your shoulders while you spend a few months learning about the plant. definitely invest $30 on good how-to-book. the jorge cervantes grow bible is most people's first book.

18h on/ 6h off for vegetative growth
12h on/ 12h off for flowering

for sure. anytime you spray anything you should be wearing a respirator. i always tell people there's nothing you might spray in your grow room that you want to inhale.

9 x sun system 315w cmh for flower

Do you grow in a legal state or nah

If nah, would you consider moving to a legal state to start a legit business? Or is black market for you

If yah, what state and how fukt ate the grow restrictions

enough

Whats your thoughts on gavitas

In the last few years, what are...

Top 3 strains you grow (what do you grow the most of)

Top 3 strains you enjoy smoking

What's the market like for land leasing/renting?

i started growing before it was legal, then it went medical and now it's recreational. i know a lot of people that have put in 10 years here in my state learning their craft and they hop around the states at they go medical. i wouldn't move anywhere specifically to grow until you've done it enough to know what you're actually getting yourself into and if you're the kind of per son that can be his own boss and not let his life go to shit without the rigid structure of a day job.

gavita is a brand name. do you mean a specific product they make?

that is exactly what a bitchass person who is not running a real operation would say..

Curious about your yield per plant and Sq foot

top three strains to grow are Larry OG for the yield, a big bud x quirkle cross i i grew myself that has the strong growth of big bud with the shrubiness and purple hues of the quirkle, and lastly i have a personal soft spot for anything blueberry even if they aren't the greatest plants to grow

3 strains i enjoy smoking? i honestly don't give a shit as long as it smokes clean and is dried/cured properly. after 10+ years of growing i don't really so much differences anymore outside of the rare strain like a blueberry or of course, anything OG.

widely varied

Varied in what way?

it changes depending on the strain. this is my first crop under the CMH lights so i don't have numbers yet on yield but it's been very impressive so far. traditional HID is dead to me after this.

What's the best strain to knock you out? And what's the best one for sex, asking for a friend

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-064222_Leafly.jpg (809x1916, 517K)

i mean if you're in the metro area it will be very expensive and if you drive two hour away into the sticks you could probably find something cheap in a friendly county.

Are certain strains higher maintenance?

Bruh is that an app? Source

I see, thanks for the input. I'm overseas as part of a PMC company. Plan on using a portion of my savings to start buying land in a few different states to lease out to either grow companies or individual growers themselves. Just 2-ish more years.

99% of marijuana has the same high these days which is largely why i don't really care about particular strains when it comes to smoking. 20 years ago before everything was a indica/sativa hybrid there were actual differences but these days that's pretty much gone unless you find someone who specifically cultivate pure indicas and/or pure sativas. most don't because neither is as efficient to grow as a hybrid. also one persons ghost OG will likely be different from the next guys ghost OG just because they came from seeds that had genetic deviations from each other. strains names are mostly marketing these days. a lot of people grow a plant like big bud for the yield and sell it as something else because no one is going to be freaking out that you have big bud to sell, they want some fancy shit.

for sure. some will be picky about their nutrient ratios while others will just take whatever you throw at them. some don't handle stress well while others you could do karate on and it wouldn't mind. some people spend years and years looking for the right genetic to grow.

that would definitely be a wise investment in the right area.

Leafly

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-071901_Leafly.jpg (1080x1594, 522K)

Yes but I was asking about the effect, like pic posted, obviously they all get u the same amount of high,

>1 new post
i'm saying the effect is largely the same. it's like how some people thing tequila effects them differently from beer. it's all the same shit unless you find a non hybrid strain that will have dramatically different thc/cbd profiles

Do you love using small quantities of Paclobutrazol?

Thoughts on stem splitting?
Has anyone ever done a controlled test?

Freezing-cold water. Not joking.

i don't use any PGR

in what context? like cloning?

But it is, getting banged up on tequila is different, if u drink tequila or any white liqueur all night no mixing you will have a different experience then u you just got fucked up on alot of beer

it's in your head

Thoughts on leds? Old growers seem to hate them. I hate the shit that's on the market now although they're getting better and still think there's potential. I built one that draws 700w from the wall and it works great. They even grew too tall flowering and got messed up from too much light. Pushed them over and killed the far blue colour and they were fine after. My first pot grow so eh

they are getting better but LED's are one of those things where there's a massive difference in what you get vs what you pay. there are a few quality ones that are worth your time but they come with a price tag that makes them less attractive. gavita just released an LED i know can produce very high yields as well as the industry gold standard fluence LED. each one is going to run you ~$1200. the bullshit you get on ebay or amazon are almost all junk. honestly the most cost effective light right now for a home grower are the 315w ceramic metal halide lights.

for a complete dumbass who is new, and in the seedling stage, during the vegetation stage, how do I accurately sex them? all I know is letting the males stay is a surefire way to fuck up all your shit.

just wait for the plants to show their sex. if they haven't shown by the time you go into flower then dont worry and go ahead and flower them. you will have plenty of time to recognize the males before their pollen sacs mature/

okay cool, definitely makes me worry less. I'm probably overthinking it.

You can clone each plant, throw those clones into flower light cycles, and determine the sex of the plants. But cloning can be difficult, so get good at that first.

I've bought pure indica and sativa strains and they are very, very different. Indica knocks my ass out and really isn't much fun. Hybrids can vary a lot in their effects.

people panic but it's not like the process happens overnight. it takes a couple weeks for the male flowers to mature.

Alrighty. how do you start your own farm where you can distribute to people in order to make money?

you need to start by being rich cause that shit costs money.

Money. Lots of it. Gotta spend money to make it. Also depends if doing it black market/unregulated style or by the book for patients style. But both require money.