Enter bedroom

>enter bedroom
>see this
>wat do?

Attached: patrycja_mikula_12.jpg (680x1024, 131K)

Push that bitch over the fucking railing to her death. How the fuck did she break into my house? Fuckin' shitskin motherfucker

Tell that muffugun hoe to put on clothes.

Immediately know that my average ass 5 by 5 aint doing shit to that meathole.

sage in the options box stops your post bumping the thread up to the top of the board.

Attached: rename2.png (800x600, 56K)

turn 360 degrees around and leave

smash

you gotta have have more confidence like him
chicks want confidence more than anything

Wonder where the railing in my bedroom came from, then realize I came home to do the railing

suck her dick

do a 360 degree backflip and barrel rush her into the stairs

Attached: 5671AFA1-50FF-4DFB-AC8E-5EEC62F927B5.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

Heard. My ex wife just fucked me up mentally. Still recovering.

I believe in you man, you're still young I assume. you've got time to fix yourself. only think happy thoughts about how you are irresistible to women and you're halfway there

Attached: Sample7.jpg (720x1080, 218K)

Explain to her I'm gay and ask her to leave.

lol faggot

Thanks, fam.

so what did she do to you that ruined your confidence?

> Check crotch
> Smash accordingly

tell her to start kneeling and work her mouth on me

which one are you hoping for?
she got great dsl this is a good answer

Long story short. Happy marriage. Have babies. She becomes opiate addict. I tried rehab. I tried.. well.. everything. Got bad enough i had to cut her off financially and take car keys n shit. Walked in on her when i came home for lunch one day sucking a known dealers cock for pills. Snapped.. went crazy.. nearly killed them both.. spent six years in state prison. She lost the kids. Find out upom release that she basically shamed me in every way imaginable while incarcerated. Just wrecked me in every way.

yeah, and after that maybe some little dance to wake me soldier up again, for me to smash