Define atheism or I'll steal your girlfriend tonight

Define atheism or I'll steal your girlfriend tonight

Attached: 1478566512343.jpg (234x250, 8K)

The lack of belief in God. Fucker.

(chuckle)

this

Atheism: Someone who is less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age

It's the faith based belief that because A and B are scientifically true, then C, that has no proof, is true

/thread

no

A cult like system of beliefs that opposes another cult like system of beliefs.

I don't buy this god nonsense :^)

Creationism: believing in a literal fairytale

Religion: Believing in something when there is no proof of it's existence.

Schizophrenia is a good example of that.

Attached: temp 4.png (748x588, 52K)

OP wasn't asking you to define Atheism Plus.

???

did you mean
> Religion

>I'll steal your girlfriend

There's the truly unbelievable part

Smarter then you.

here is the definition

Attached: temp 5.png (1082x842, 98K)

I laughed more then I should have at that.

shit wrong photo

Attached: temp 5.png (620x196, 15K)

Everyone tells you there is an awesome taco bar in the room nobody is allowed to go in. You disagree and say there is no taco bar in the room nobody is allowed to go into. One by one people go into the room nobody is allowed to go into. You say since there is no sound and no smell coming from the room nobody is allowed to go into, that you believe there is no taco bar. You eventually go into the room nobody is allowed to go into and the door disappears behind you. You can't go back into the other room to tell people what's in the room nobody is allowed to go into.

Most importantly, everyone is basing their belief that there is a taco bar on something someone who long ago went into the room nobody is allowed into wrote, BEFORE they went into said room, meaning they simply assumed there was a taco bar, and everyone since has been stating this assumption as fact in spite of compete lack of evidence.

Why should anyone assume that there's a taco bar?