Anyone else have white knight syndrome? Where you want to save women from shitty lives?

Anyone else have white knight syndrome? Where you want to save women from shitty lives?

Attached: 1556132927735.webm (640x800, 1.9M)

Not enymore

>no dick popped out
wow, im actually shocked.

how old is she? she's flat as fuck

And she acts like a fucking nigger, likely because she's a nigger lover herself

Nope. Let dumbass women make their horrible life choices. I learned that the hard way. I was friendzoned, passed over, everything. I use to whiteknight on a regular basis.

>Lost weight. From 230 to 200
>Started Jiu-Jitsu and lifting weights
>Doing well financially, professionally
>Live in a paid for house
>House is always clean
>Married a 7 out of 10 who is a nerd and enjoys video games / anime when I use to chase 9-10's
>Most women that passed me over are overweight, single mom's, divorced, unhappy, etc

So, user, from a 32 year old perspective, don't let these bitches get you down. Most make TERRIBLE life choices. You'll laugh at them some day soon.

Yes, our son is ten now and she hasn’t seen him since he was 7 months old. Don’t.

Did that, married her. Its good. She is still very dependent on me emotionally, but she makes good money and will ultimately do whatever I want. You got to like clingy, which I do most of the most time but sometimes you just want to hang with the boys. USUALLY its ok.

But every once in a while she acts up in an attempt to get me to hit or verbally abuse her. She gets very vicious and it is emotionally taxing. It happens less as the years go on but still happens. We're trying for a kid, I'm a bit worried she'll postpartum hard, but I'll be on the lookout for that and she knows it too so that should be cool. I can only hope she doesn't wig out in front of the kids until they are old enough to understand.

no penis

no deal

Faggots

Attached: 1560618194811.webm (136x240, 742K)

If she's into the rough part of it and potentially getting hit, start martial arts together user. Jiu-Jitsu is the shit. I've got a bit of a streak where I like the hitting, biting, etc. I don't get that from my wife, but I get some sort of sick satisfaction from BJJ. Not sexual satisfaction, just a physical release.

Fuck me, this sounds so gay. Just try it fuck-tard. First lessons are free.

I know, what has my Yea Forums become!?

I guess I identify as a black knight because I love taking advantage of women. Especially the ones who can’t control their drinking.

We have rough sex some times, she likes it real rough when she is cumming, slapping choking, switching to her asshole, etc.

It doesn't really do it for me, but her reactions to it do. She cums so hard her eyes roll up, she stops breathing and convulses. Not all the time, but when we get it juuuust right.

i used to fantasize about some girl from nepal, who was lost.. i adopted her, raised her and sorta fuzzy but it obviously involved an attraction and me fucking her.

This.

insightful, user.

girls with eternal crises,alcky hall drug ,parent pbms, broken home,,often have goofy thinking that sabotages them,in judgment,, hormones rung by dopes,a neet finds out what & who she is,hopefully,before he kills the broad & does a daffy duck walkaway,you can not help them rescue them
normies may view them as a challenge,as they have similar parallel behaviors

>pic

I'm not a pop stuff person, but I think I recognize that face as Ariana Grand. This is the girl who makes songs about men not being good enough for he or something, right?

This is what's on a pedestal at his point? I'm pretty sure I see six identical clones of that girl at every bus stop I pass. I'm not even old yet but had the bar already fallen so low? Only difference between her and single-motherhood EBT is luck

Yes. I feel an overwhelming amount of lust for girls I can give a better life if that makes sense. I want them to depend on me and I want to be the only one they can trust and shit. But like user already said, emotionally taxing for sure. Also these feelings come from a deep rooted self esteem problem I'm sure.

who is she?

I'm gonna switch things up one time and say that you may be someone who might actually -benefit- from a drug and/or alcohol problem. Can you even read this?

when you go looking around in the trash, there is only one thing you are going to find....

I just dont want them to act ghetto, such a turnoff

Sometimes you find a donut.

Attached: 15261100469929.gif (245x184, 896K)