I proposed to my girlfriend today, She said yes but she wants to keep her last name when we get married...

I proposed to my girlfriend today, She said yes but she wants to keep her last name when we get married. She also wants our future kids to take her last name too. I told her that I'm not happy about this, She just smiles and says, "Deal with it." She's way out of my league and she knows it. What should I do Yea Forumsros?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

Convert her to Islam

dude, if she says that either she is not respecting you or a dumb fucking neo-liberal shit.

Gz user, you've got yourself a uber deal.

If you still want to marry her, during the years till you get kids, be a man, mature, and all that shit. Let her build respect. Afterwards she will nod at your authority.

ps: women are demons.

Marriage is a negotiation. A lot comes down to putting your family's needs and wants before your own.
>I told her that I'm not happy about this
Well, you need to choose what's best for the family that fits your vision, user.

Or did you want me to jabber endlessly about how these changing times are dangerous and surely the immigrants and minorities all need to die? Because I think that's what this obvious shill is for.
There's on retarded redneck who can't help himself has to engage with every piece of bait and try to redpill at every opportunity.

Youre cucked, either leave her, or deal with it as she said.

gg, you got a femnazi, and you still willing to marry her?

when she says, take her name, does she mean, a joint last name with both your last names, or just hers. If it's the former, it's no big deal, also she could be like an only child and want to carry on her name instead of letting it disappear. If it's the latter however, that's weird, and maybe convince her her do joint names.

Foreshadowing, my man.

Do you have a cuckolding fetish? If not then I have some very bad news for you mate...

Saves her having to have the kids names changed after the inevitable divorce

Lol ya meeped on this one user. You might want to date women that respect traditional social norms if it matters to you.

Hope that ring wasn't expensive.

Protect your manhood friend

cum in her mouth.

>all these newfags
Lurk a bit before posting, pussies.

They are not married yet and don't have a family user

So?

That seems a great help to the cuck user

I don't think there is going to be a divorce in this case, OP's gf will hit the wall shortly and she knows it, that's why she's settling for him. Her only chance to maintain her status is by cucking her husband who won't leave her because he has nowhere to go.

I don't want to leave her, Probably will never get another girl like her again

incel

>What should I do Yea Forumsros?
Post pics of her

Attached: 9Cloud.us_0107-23513.jpg (936x1296, 256K)

take her on a "vacation" to saudi arabia and then hold her captive and have an arranged wedding with her and then sell her body for tons and tons of ez neetbux

So he gets to think of his future for now

That's what I said, isn't it?

Ask her if they can have both your last names, that's what my parents did
My last name is Mateyko(Father)/McKay(Mother) if not, you're shit outta luck and you should get a new gf Yea Forumsro

Don't think with you dick goddamit that's your fucking life

Dude, just find a better woman. It sounds like you're more into her looks than her.

Tell me where I lied faggot.

Have you tried a hammer? I usually fix most things with a hammer, i think this could help you.

Attached: 1557512453767.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Did you just post both of your real last names on Yea Forums :eyes:

sad!

If you marry her you'll regret it and definitely get divorced.

You don't see the bigger picture. You won't keep her if she's already being disrespectful.

this is why you're a fucking cuck.

Did you just use a twitch emote on Yea Forums.
Yikes

>itt: incels

Id cut her off and just stop acknowledging her existence all together OP but then again I'm a man and not a total cuck

everything, you've said is an assumption. OP didn't even state if she's asking for joint names as he didn't word his comment properly, meaning everything you'd have said is wrong and not applicable to the situation in any way, shape or form.

And I'm pretty sure by incel logic and terminology, a woman who hasn't hit the wall yet, will not settle for a man below her league, which means you have your (flawed) logic wrong

And I'm glad you didn't deny being an incel, you should accept what you are, even though you should definitely change it in this case

Can’t tell if b8 or pasta

Attached: 2CC64B24-C1FB-4F1B-9617-E7878C23F2DE.jpg (552x414, 17K)

Tell her to fuck off, and to "deal with it"

Real talk, OP, marriage is supposed to be where two people meet in the middle. While I don't agree with hyphenating a name either, it's at least a compromise. If she's not even willing to do this then I would call the thing off until she stops being a cunt.

>She just smiles and says, "Deal with it." She's way out of my league and she knows it.

She doesn't respect you. At all. Obviously

You are straight-up stupid if you marry her. Yea Forums cynicism aside, seriously, you're a fucking real life moron if you do that, and if you do, you will fully deserve the suffering that you -will- know

She does not value you as a person, but perhaps as a source of material benefit

You know why she wants the kids to have her name? So when she leaves you, she won't have to change their names. She's planning ahead. She already she'll replace you

Attached: 1555511723349.gif (493x342, 480K)

Exactly this

>times are dangerous and surely the immigrants and minorities all need to die? Because I think that's what this obvious shill is for

Uh...what?

Nothing the OP said was in anyway hinting towards anything like that. That was 100% pure bizarre projection on your part. You clearly have pretty serious issues

Post nudes. She obviously doesn't respect you.

>I'm psychologically incapable of identifying propaganda on sight
I know! It means you're a dummy.

Let her keep the name, but assign the kids your last name when shes in recovery, duh

You clearly do not know what that word means. Don't use it.

this

you dont understand what you are talking about. once they hit the wall it is over, the negotiating happens in the run up to it

Break up of course. She's probably fucking other apes/people behind your back anyways.

Attached: windowslightwallpaper_1.jpg (3840x2160, 520K)

Hyphenating just tells the world that the dad is a wuss. Great example for any potential kids. Oh ya, my Dad's a fucking pussy.

Idiot, she's already fucking others behind your back. You want that to be the mother of your child? Filthy whore.

>I'm all-consumingly paranoid and imagine connections between unrelated concepts

What were you diagnosed with? I bet its initials are PS

This.

The thing with the kids is a bit fucky. They would after all be your kids too.

Definitely sounds like she's taking a route that will just save potential headache of renaming again later if things don't work out. In which case why get married in the first place

This. It's time to move on and find somebody who respects you. This relationship won't last long anyway

Which is why I said I don't agree with it. However, what does not changing the name make you? Might as well switch to her name at that point so people don't become suspicious.

Clearly the right thing to do is to share her nudes...

>Hyphenating just tells the world that the dad is a wuss.

Justify this in your own words

'That's what I heard someone else say' does not count

this don't be a lil millenial faggot
either kys or be a man

If that's how you're starting out I can only hope you die a quick, painless and sudden death soon, very soon.

OP if you're going to be such a cuck why not go full cuck? Change your last name to hers. Problem solved. You're not a man in her eyes anyway.

If you ever leave your house and talk to a woman, maybe you'll realize just how stupid you sound

A shame your father neither took nor gave that advice.

"the wall" refers to when they start losing this so called value, not when they have lost most or all of it. So by incel logic, a woman won't start this negotiation until she has hit this wall.

Repost from a few year ago. Even the same picture

Changing last names is whatever, although the kid is iffy, i think girl's should take mother's and boy's take father's

Don't marry her, she obviously doesn't care about you

who the hell cares about a last name.

>user doesn't understand concept of family
probably can't into pride, honor, or responsibility either

If it's that important to you just get out. No way she is wife material.

gotta see her body, if it's on point fuck it, just a name, have them change it when they're 18

Put a shoe on her head and a sharpie in her pooper.

dump her faggot

dumbass

Foot down. Tell her she can keep her last name, but the kids get yours. Tell her to deal with it.

Change your name to hers. Everyone wins!

>dad was to pussy for mom to want his name
>dad was to pussy to make mom take his name
>mom actually wears the pants
>mom is actually dad
>dad is actually mom
>I'm a faggot
This is what happens if you allow your wife to get away with bullshit

Back to Tumblr with you

Leave her. When a woman sets for less it's never good and they will be unhappy. Better save yourself the pain. Jordan Peterson talks about this.

This

>dad was to pussy for mom to want his name
>dad was to pussy to make mom take his name

Meh. Seems like a triviality. Seems insecure to make weird big deal of it, that seems pussyish

not that user, but it doesn't tell you that? how so? it's the social norm and the wife went against the social norm to be more dominant. That's what modern feminism is, women wanting to be men and weak men falling for them because men are horny and if they have no character, can't get angry and are just harmless they'll get manipulated by women. Not him nor the woman feels better afterwards and everyone lost. Men are more dominant and women want dominant men, if they want to change the last name of your kids to hers it's because of a fluke, an emotional whatever there's no ideology or wish of "justice" so stop overinterpretating

Why, does your last name suck?

Perfectly okay for her to decide what her name is. Kids names should be negotiated. If she usually handles differences by dictating her approach as non-negotiable (deal with it), that's a warning sign even if you prefer to be submissive.

I like it when old pastas still make me laugh

Attached: 1289917216128.jpg (640x441, 56K)

You pay $3000+ on a ring to make her drop the name lol.

Lol yup. I don't care what anyone says, they absolutely would think that. And if it doesn't work out, you'll be the dude scene as a pussy to any girl you want to date. Like those guys that sit around so long the girl proposes to them. Poor girl probably was dropping massive hints for years and he still didn't propose?? Something's wrong

>You pay $3000+ on a ring

WWWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY

is anyone still this fucking retarded? I can not fathom why people do or apparently expect these things

Attached: 1555638578397.png (416x356, 52K)

>girl probably was dropping massive hints
>girl
>hints

You have stumbled upon wisdom here, despite yourself. I doubt you realize it though, so let there be light:

Girls drop hints
Women speak minds

Remember that. That's not a feminist thing, that's a 'don't get stuck with suck-ass females' thing

Married user here.

This faggot is right. If it bugs you now, let it fester for 5+ years. You'll fucking hate yourself every time you think about how her ass got the best of you. Get out now. Some things are negotiable. My kids having another last name than me is not.

dont marry her.....trust me...you will regret it

Serious question, I am going to take my girlfriends last name when we get married. She is an only child and her fathers name is going to go out with her.

I don't really care about my last name and its a very common one anyway, plus I have a shit ton of male cousins that are carrying it on...

I am the one that suggested it and she's not even 100% sure just because my family has gone ape shit about it, not just my dads side but my mothers.

No idea what the fuck the big deal is, hell my first name and her first name sound better with her last name anyway.

But yea please explain why this is such a big deal? I honestly do not get it, women change their names all the time, who gives a flying fuck if a man does?

Many states consider the ring to be a promise by her to marry you. No ceremony, promise not completed, you get your ring back. So just tell her to fuck off and give the ring back or you'll Sue. Check up on the laws.... you're probably fucked if you're in California though.

Lol it's not that deep. How about a boy gives hints, a man acts and proposes? See how you're shitty "wisdom" can be twisted to state any point? Because it's stupid.

Stop being a weak willed pussy and call it off

Make other bitches jealous

Attached: 1404614779632.gif (625x626, 539K)

Btw toally dif situation form the copypasta up top but good opportunity to get opinions on here.

I think forcing it as an ultimatum is stupid and wrong in that situation, relationships are about respect and working together.

Do you think that marriage is like catching fucking pokemon? She will leave you when she feels like it, but if you are married she will take at least half of your shit.

You don't have to break up with her now, but just don't get married.

Not sure if b8.

If not, your fucking ancestors are rolling over in their graves. Grow a pair

My ancestors came the the US in the 1600's, where horse thieves and changed their last name 3 times according to the records we've looked up lol

>See how you're shitty "wisdom" can be twisted to state any point? Because it's stupid

Nope. Not at all. Because this
>How about a boy gives hints, a man acts and proposes?
is exactly correct

You in no way managed to disagree with me. You had a mindless (or at least I hope you didn't put thought into that) emotional reaction and nothing more. That was in no way a twist, that was entirely in line with my point

Good job?

Attached: 1551412376642.png (610x591, 192K)

Plus I think you missed my point, I don't care about my last name as I have never thought it was a big deal and no one is forcing me to change it, just my idea to for her father.

you sound like a little bitch