Hello I went to a copystery to print a document and the girl there was nice with me and i ask her to go for a coffee...

hello I went to a copystery to print a document and the girl there was nice with me and i ask her to go for a coffee and she said no sorry i have boyfriend, that means im ugly isnt?

Attached: s.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Why ask what you already know?

:( dammit

Is it the first time this happened or do you have this often?

when i was 23 i did that a lot and have success and fails, now 10 years i dont do it and its first time i do in 10 years, sorry english

Than there's still hope for you. Just try it a couple more times and if it doesn't seem to work just lower your standards. If it still doesn't work you should start thinking of killing yourself

No it means you're a creep

Or, just maybe, she have a boyfriend and just told you the truth

It means she isn't interested and has a bf, and that's that.

this is a normal human interaction, nice man! keep up being a normal human and you will succeed

She probably has a boyfriend. Post a pic of your face, body, I'll be honest with you. I can help I'm twice married with children all over.

Next time you see a cute girl, don't ask her, dominate the situation. (Not rape) be like, "hey i like that your face doesn't turn my stomach" with a smirk on your face, look her directly in the eyes and tell her the following; "I'm going to ______ restaurant to eat, I'd like to be friends with you probably more if there's chemistry, at the very least you get a free meal, what time do you get off for lunch?"

Then be there to pick her up, take her to lunch, be yourself, and just let her blather on about herself. Don't say much let her try to figure out the mystery behind the man. At the end of lunch, hey give me your number so we can continue this conversation. Text her in like 2 days, hey i was just thinking about what you said at lunch the other day, and repeat something she said to show you were actually listening. Just always get her talking about herself, never talk about yourself. Be vague on purpose at first. When she asks about it, just say this: "i want to be sure that you want to be my girlfriend before investing that deeply into you." And shrug.

kek thanks user will try that, 10 years i dont do it, i was inspired before, definitivly will try again i like it, its fun

i hope this is not the case im not that ugly, but averageish

well thats ok then, she was a 5-6

same as above

kek yeah

I dont think i would be able to do that

Stop being a pussy. That's why you get told no. You can't be afraid of the answer no. You need to have confidence. I am married and i still get laid on the side 2-3x a week from different women. It's super easy.

In fact just this morning i met a girl named morgan who was really pretty. Took her to breakfast after leaving for work. She won't stop blowing up my phone. Your biggest issue is you're to emotional. Men don't cry, or they shouldn't. Stop being a woman and start being a man.

so what do i do again?

Be confident, don't ask her permission to take her out, just be like, hey I'm going to get coffee, you coming with me? Be a leader. There's nothing wrong with being masculine. There's a difference between being a man and being a rapey creep. Asking a girl to go out with you is a mistake. Don't give her the option to even say no. If she is truly in a relationship she'll say so, if not most women just are like "sorry i can't" it's because you let her say no. Women want a man who can lead and provide for the family, not some weakling who asks permission to live.

Damn, bro, you really need a win don't you? Being told she has a boyfriend means nothing more than what it sounds like. That being said, you may be ugly in addition, I don't know

They don't want to mommy a grown man basically. They want a stable relationship with a man who can take care of things.

I know what you mean but i have always respond to that actitude when used with me in a bad way, like wtf no, it works for women?

Doesn't nec mean you are ugly, just not attractive enough to pull her in spite of her bf or for whatever reasons. At some level of attraction (not just physical) she would meet you on the side even if she has a bf.

More like: Let's go get a coffee.
If she says: No, I have a bf.
You say: He doesn't have to know.
Or: It's just coffee. Aren't you allowed to have coffee with other guys?