Hey anyone remember jessi slaughter

hey anyone remember jessi slaughter

Attached: jessi slaughter.jpg (223x226, 7K)

id b slaughtering the pussi like damn nigga

Does anyone else remember how women and their entire gender got slaughtered over the last two decades but they still cling to this sordid fucking image of a distressed and defeated victim that needs help from assailing agents?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: pitchfork-revolution.jpg (532x800, 40K)

That happened during my first year on the Yea Forums

Nine god damned years on this shithole
time to kill myself

yeah, its been a while

Dubs confirms

Attached: patrolman.jpg (1209x1403, 150K)

This.

I remember a slew of murders during the summer of '06. They were really grizzly too.

Unfortunately, when you post here, you run into people who think it is high school, such that popularity dictates what can and can't be done to others. In effect rendering those who are able to think outside of this "high school box" with a huge advantage both morally and logistically.

shut the hell up seuss

But it's true! The girls, they come here, from AOL Instant Messenger, GAIA Online, MSN and stuff, post their nudes, and 80% of them make it out alive!

Yea Forums is a much larger thing than it used to be, but a lot of the mechanisms which move it are the same as ever!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

>>>
its not about murders, its about a girl online woith the username jessi slaughter, you should look into it

It's true, I thought it was Bianca poster.

Attached: butterfly-effect-800x600.jpg (800x600, 145K)

Literally who?

she was a girl (11) who posted blogs/videos on youtube tumblr and a few other sites. Her real name is jessica leonhardt, she usually posted videos where she swore and made jokes about sex, one video where she "destroyed" the haters she said her infamous line "I'll pop a glock in your mouth and make a brain slushy". After that Yea Forums found her address and home phone number then proceeded to send pizzas, prostitutes off craigslist and even the police for "child endargerment". Pretty much Yea Forums fucked with her a lot and because of that her dad made a video where i shouted at the camera about "backtracing" and "calling the cyber police" on the trolls, just look it up.This all happened in 2010

yes... a very poor way to assess an issue of anonymity!

A quaint maze, with no entrance!

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Stupid

Hey who you calling stupid!

I'll find where you are, man! I'm the real deal!!

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: girls 3.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Stop talking to yourself stupid

A Rubik's cube is a kind of game which favors patterns. Players must adjust, shift and align rows of colors either horizontally or vertically until the entire structure is complete.. One of the constant criticisms of a Rubik's cube is that it is too simple, and affords very little challenge as a puzzle. There are challenges such as speed trials, and competitions as well...

The Rubik's cube in itself is a splendidly designed puzzle, which develops as the player learns how to process his spatial and mathematical awareness. Focusing intently on missing pieces, or parts of a cube which may not sync up naturally! A novelty toy which helps build spatial and mathematical skills... it even helps with gestalt theory! The law of closeness!

The law of closure!

nope

Attached: joshinvincible.jpg (800x600, 34K)

honest question, are you schizophrenic?

if not, do you weigh over 300lbs (136kg)?

he's pretty skinny

Yep!

I hear voices sometimes and I see things that other people don't notice... so I guess I am a little schizo!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail