How do I achieve the brad college American football aesthetic?

how do I achieve the brad college American football aesthetic?

Attached: 7A5moRq.jpg (539x608, 37K)

Drink alot of bro semen

100 push ups 100 sit ups 10 pull ups 10 mile run everyday no days off

Lift weights, wear cutoff tshirts, get a shitty tattoo, and pound natty light whenever you get the chance. The true chad is never sober if he can help it.

taken into consideration
rejected

follow scooby1961's advice. A custom meal plan + a workout routine that you stick to. It'll take years to develop muscle though, just be warned.

Being fit is only good if you're gay though, I'm jacked and fuck tons of twink ass now.

owo How fit are you, satan senpai?

I'm straight but I'll look into it
I do some sports already,like basketball and football.
Don't think more intense workout would be a problem.

shut up satan you homo fag, i've been lifting and taking test for couple years and have achieved medium chad status, i have a gf but a couple other grils stalking me now, dunno how to deal with because its all new to me

by football I mean soccer

fit enough to hold a twink in the air as I pump his slutty hole. Pinning him down, choking him, angry, because I hate that I'm not fucking a real woman.

but ya know, I fell for the lifting meme thinking would I get pussy

>taking test

YOU FUCKING FUCK, NO DUH YOU'VE GAINED MUSCLE SO QUICKLY ENJOY YOUR SHRINKY DINK BALLS AND CANCER HAHAHAHAH

stop watching cartoons kid

okay look there's a lot of armchair bodybuilders don't listen to them only listen to me.

first off exercise is a myth and it doesn't work, gorillas don't do it so you don't do it okay. If you want that real gorilla strength, you attack people with overwhelming physical violence. Just start punching out people, and you will become strong and powerful and bradlike

clever one-liner try two.

Testosterone doesn't magically make you bylj homo.. Sure, you'll up you test levels 50% and if you're lucky get like 10-15% more muscle mass for 'free', but that'd be it regardless of how long you took the t for.. Where it helps is holding the damn gains, when your estrogenic soy'd out gaymer bod tries to revert to POS state after a week without going to the gym.
It isn't anywhere near as magical as you faggots seem to think it is.

mcDs natty lite and a F150

Get concussion, talk shit, be ignorant but strong...fast forward....get fat, get divorce , kids hate u

Attached: E016C878-E593-430A-8D05-C73A4A715110.gif (364x273, 752K)

You're going to need to drop about 100 lbs, work out, develop athletic ability and personality that doesn't strip paint

>hold a twink in the air as I pump his slutty hole.
>I fell for the lifting meme thinking would I get pussy
may the lord have mercy on your soul

It's a 10 kilometer run, not 10 miles, dude. 10km is a little over 6 miles. At a decent pace (7 minute mile), that's only about 40 minutes of running.

It's mostly great for leaning out. I had higher test in my early 20s and I was effortlessly shredded. Now I put in more work, have a much better and more controlled diet, but it's much harder staying lean and feeling good enough for hard workouts when you have lower test.

yeah you get it.. it's great but it isn't gonna turn anyone into chad without about 90% of the hard work they'd need to put in without it.

Then you lack the man protein necessary to build mass and crush puss.

But on the flip side, working out with low test is almost pointless. Other than developing good habits. Gotta be able to recover and fuel workouts.