I've been thinking a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that there is literally no reason to be nice to 90% of...

I've been thinking a lot lately and I've come to the conclusion that there is literally no reason to be nice to 90% of the people you meet every day. Hear me out here: the majority of people you see in a day, you will never see again in your life. So with that in mind, what are the real consequences? Seriously, if I go up to some stranger in starbucks and tell him he looks like a fucking retard, what's gonna happen? He'll just say some shit and I walk away, never to see or think about that guy again. Even in the worst case scenario, I get punched or something. The only people you really have to be nice to are the ones you're gonna see consistently everyday like your co-workers, since messing with them would just make the rest of your days with them awkward and rough. Aside from that though, there's absolutely no reason to not just tell everyone to fuck off and die.

Attached: mfw.jpg (311x315, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWfLXQhjgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lets dehumanize and face to blood shed

Drink a moe rita it will save you

Attached: B2CB6887-F4A9-4630-9AF0-567BFB63C80A.jpg (800x360, 94K)

Everyone you will ever meet will die one day, same for you. Your and everyone else's legacy doesn't fucking matter at all no matter how famous or rich you are, every soul in this fucking planet is worthless once death comes to them. What happens when death comes? Either something or absolutely nothing.

Indifference is a bless and the key to true peace.

Just don't care LOLE

Attached: 1563917202763.jpg (220x433, 25K)

Peace... Is a lie

Just eat people

checked!

Attached: if you read this i love you.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

If the situation was desperate enough you would

Looks like u have to break into a marine core camp Shiro. There’s only one place to get a Moe Rita in California.

I’m not kiddin shiro

Attached: D33DEDF5-020B-4055-9E46-94F1D028BB53.jpg (750x743, 210K)

it will build up and then people will recognize your face as the face of a mean person and and eventually someone will call you out on social media and you wont be allowed to go to starbucks

dumbass

>Aside from that though, there's absolutely no reason to not just tell everyone to fuck off and die.
Sure there is, the reason is so you don't have to bother.

Congratulations user, you're discovering reality.
>The only people you really have to be nice to are the ones you're gonna see consistently everyday like your co-workers, since messing with them would just make the rest of your days with them awkward and rough.
Hone your power and you'll discover you don't have to do this either. People are like ants, they just want from you what's expected of you.

>I've been thinking a lot lately
Objectively false

shut up

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETWfLXQhjgo

Yes I agree

>99
That's dubs

Attached: patrolman.jpg (1209x1403, 150K)

ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH. I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU STUPID RETARDS TURNING EVERYTHING I SAY INTO SOME STUPID COPYPASTA. WHEN I SAY THESE THINGS, I AM NOT JOKING. STOP REPOSTING EVERYTHING I SAY LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF LITTLE JOKE!!!

Please come see me.

right and this is why cities suck more and more as the population grows. everybody just gets ruder over time. no policy can fix that. just humans being shitty.

shiros minecraft

A Fake Shiro spotted

Attached: DE167125-D0A4-46A6-A22A-7E400FD5666F.jpg (493x651, 301K)

ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH. I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU STUPID RETARDS TURNING EVERYTHING I SAY INTO SOME STUPID COPYPASTA. WHEN I SAY THESE THINGS, I AM NOT JOKING. STOP REPOSTING EVERYTHING I SAY LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF LITTLE JOKE!!!

page 10 save rave :)

Most people follow the same routes to and from their daily business.
You may not notice them now but if you piss off too many of them some of them will rember you and you will bump into them again.

Attached: 177637.jpg (225x350, 24K)

Prove it

prove that he has to prove it

no u

dang

heh heh, weren't expecting that was u?
nothing personnel