Nothing feels good and nothing will ever feel good

nothing feels good and nothing will ever feel good

Attached: 1500058850134.png (640x480, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw
youtu.be/hLvU7ppM4vE
youtu.be/lZZiE-EofAE
youtu.be/N3x9BQi9G7E
cornerstonehousing.org.uk/crc/tunnel/Tunnel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dats nod tru
life is happy ann nice

Attached: D-_BHy8UEAE-WgU.jpg (730x1000, 191K)

loser

Attached: A-5328150-1478373601-9495.jpeg.jpg (230x506, 33K)

What happens to your vessel is nothing of importance.

Attached: 1564400238145.png (500x462, 136K)

until i slam fuck mating press you and you have an orgasmic spark of pleasure that quickly goes out and leaves you damper and colder than before

are you denying my lived intersectional experience

lol

smoke heroin

allow me

user, dont listen to these autists.

Just destroy everything

youtube.com/watch?v=DBwgX8yBqsw

loser loser you failed life

Watch Jordan Peterson. Find meaning. Cum back and tell me how things go

might as well die

Attached: D8288F82-DE92-4729-A401-178CB70F4485.png (466x545, 266K)

There is no greater feeling than achieveing your ambition

dumb

Attached: Jareczek.png (633x617, 424K)

you just need a palette cleanser for your dopamine levels try listening to some sad music that should reset your mood gland

Go fishing and look at the fish. They are cool

AGREE

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

You're biased towards negativity. Try to be more objective, if you may.

Attached: 1564287299182.gif (500x700, 266K)

+1

Sorrow is not the opposite of happiness but it's antecedent, you go up like on a rollercoaster, feeling joy, then you dip down, feeling sadness, you need to find balance. Suffer more user.

Wrong
Wrong

You don't need to balance out your life with sadness. Sadness is already apart of your life and you don't need to experience more of it. You just need something new to draw a new kind of happiness from. You may be chasing the metaphorical dragon, but you are still moving and thus living. You don't want to wallow in misery and justify the low by saying you are content.

There is truth to what you say, but if I may add one thing. Craving happiness is part of the misery. Our minds are naturally biased towards negativity. If you release yourself from craving such a transient state as happiness, you may find yourself happier more often.
youtu.be/hLvU7ppM4vE

Except ure death, titi

That's like telling me to give up on my ambition. Well let me tell you sir that that is impossible. I will suffer any hardship, any folly, suffer any insult to bring glory back to the han. I must for the blood of the supreme ancestor flows through my veins and before completing my work I shall know no rest.

If your goal is to engage in the unending, cyclical striving after an idealized state, then I am no one to interrupt you. If your goal is to be released from unsatisfactoriness and suffering that is inevitable to follow from striving, then yes, it would be best to release yourself from such a burden.
youtu.be/lZZiE-EofAE
youtu.be/N3x9BQi9G7E

>Release yourself from such a burden
After I reunite the land, I will find your cave and set a fire at the entrance for cowards without honor deserve no place in this world.

yes
eben if life has ben bade up tlel now u cam ddo better. alot ob peoplel hab ben ablel tto ddo bettere!!!!! dond gib up! dond thing ids impossiblel!!!! tto b happye!!!1

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 18 - Mitchaku!! Chidol no ichinichi [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][F887A9ED].mp4 (960x720, 357K)

i am not him but i will live in a cave because capitalism made me anger

That's fine, you choose to live in the cave not out of fear, but out of pride. How can one criticize a person true to their conviction.

im so mad about capitalism that im gonna... dig a hole
cornerstonehousing.org.uk/crc/tunnel/Tunnel.html
FUCK