Women just want a guy who has his shit together

>Women just want a guy who has his shit together.

The guy on the left stays home all day, lives with his mom, unemployed, showers once a week, dropout, smokes weed, plays video games, thinks about suicide, refers to women as bitches, uses nigger slang, doesn't have a car, thinks reading is gay, would run away if he got a girl pregnant, and has no real hobbies besides playing Call of Duty and smoking weed.

The guy on the right graduated from college, has a 6 figure income, lifts weights 5 times a week, showers 2 times a day, doesn't refer to women as bitches, owns a car, has his own house, is open to having kids, doesn't use drugs (he might moderately drink alcohol at social events).

Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time. Even the MILFs will choose him. That's the way the world works. It sucks man. Women aren't for us, they're for chads. Hey at least we can jack off to anime or something.

Attached: just lift3.jpg (1024x599, 45K)

I actually can't even tell if you're trolling since a lot of incels really are that delusional.

There are guys far uglier and in worse positions than the guy on the right who still get laid, married, have kids.

Went right over you're head dude. OP's thesis statement here would be "Who do you think girls are gonna choose? The guy on the left every single time". Not "can the guy on the left find a wet hole to stick his dick into?". Fuck I hate kids who spam this board all summer.

For a ONS or a long term relationship?

Totally depends on the girl and what she's looking for.

Regardless of what they are looking for, right would get chosen almost always. Unless "what a girl wants" is the the less attractive option. How many girls do you know would choose the less attractive partner?

The guy on the right is far too self absorbed. Women demand attention, good or bad, and they won't get it from him.

I don't feel sorry for women who are victims of violence from their boyfriends or husbands. You don't like it? Get a new one. There's literally a line of 100 guys begging to be your boyfriend. Women have hundreds of guys to choose from on their phone yet they choose the one who punches them and abuses them and then they whine about how they're "stuck" in the relationship.

Attached: domestic violence.jpg (863x1390, 143K)

Guy on the right can compensate all he wants. Left has the looks.

Attractive in what way? Attractiveness is highly subjective.

If the guy on the left is a complete loser with nothing going for him other than his pretty boy face then he probably won't get far.

One thing's for sure though: the incel loser mentality is universally unattractive.

the one on the right was bullied in school and is about to go out and do a mass shooting the one on the left is a fag model

>his pretty boy face then he probably won't get far.

This is how I know you've never dated anyone above a 4. It's good to know your league though, props.

>other than his pretty boy face

And there's your answer. Women are vain. They like shiny, pretty things. They value faces a LOT more than men do.

Actually I have.

Then again, I have more going for me than just my pretty boy face.

>If the guy on the left is a complete loser with nothing going for him other than his pretty boy face then he probably won't get far

Good looks are literally all you need to go far in this world.

Humans like attractive humans. This applies to men and women. That doesn't mean good looks are the only trait that matter or that you need to be a male model to get laid.

You incels are really insufferable.

Surprise: having studies and a good job does not solve your social problems.

I've seen Elliot Rodger's videos on youtube, please stop believing that by having a lot of money and expensive clothes people are going to love you more. With a lot of money you can get a Russian scort, but nothing more.

Pretty much. Smart girls will choose a man with a future. They may be hard to find, but they definitely do exist.

the girl will marry the guy with the dad bod

Attached: 8870866-6621585-image-a-4_1548298319821[1].jpg (962x962, 181K)

Dude on the left isn't even good looking, though. Just has a faggot haircut and well trimmed facial hair. Guy on the right looks crazy as fuck.
t. femanon

right fixes my computer

That's not a dadbod. He's just obese.

Guy on the left is a Spanish actor.

Guy on the right looks like he has severe issues; probably some unconscious homosexuality; no doubt steroids to get that big; compensating for some childhood trauma, probably emotionally distant father, maybe military, couldn't handle having a sensitive or 'unmanly' son; now overcompensating and trying to prove he is a 'real man'. Many homosexual men struggling with their true feelings in such circumstances actually rape women to prove something to themselves. He looks the type.

>If the guy on the left is a complete loser with nothing going for him other than his pretty boy face then he probably won't get far.

ohhh kiddo, your gonna have a bad time when you get to the real world

This kek

I am a pretty boy. I drive have 0 savings but women and fags flirt with me relentlessly

>You can tell things just by looking at someone.

Tell that to all the girls who accepted rides from Ted Bundy. You fucking normies.

Attached: Ted Bundy.jpg (768x432, 17K)