Funposting.online still gone.. rip dwth

funposting.online still gone.. rip dwth...

Attached: 01CE0EC6-6D48-47FA-B263-697B2BAD076E.png (1248x1113, 517K)

tfw greenposting doesn't work

poopie

i emailed the guy whomstv made the s4s interface about the serber side code but i haven't heard back. i want to host a new funposting.online :'(

Attached: sad bury.png (737x665, 19K)

where the fucky i sjevin

jevin GONE
yui GONE
ripa GONE

namefig memes are not memes

Namefig?

Attached: rugrats_the_babies_under_a_big_pink_sheet_by_ghostbedsheet_ddco98p-fullview.jpg (1024x768, 36K)

yeah that was a really weird point of doremiposter to make
it's not like shiros minecraft is actually bullying

Ha what an idiot

fuck you haha

Piss off retard your word has no value in this realm

Attached: hero_quest___sick_by_khxhero_dd0du21-pre.jpg (1068x748, 105K)

Dubs seen, checked and catalogued

Attached: patrolman.jpg (1209x1403, 150K)

all the oldfigs...gone, all the old memes...gone, all the niceness...gone, all the funposting...gone
wtf is happening to this board?

Attached: not bury nice.png (560x504, 364K)

ego death

nice dubs

youre saying we need to find a way to remove or reverse flube oils

what? look at this cute little thing? isn't this just the neatest thing you've ever seen? boy i say we need more flube oils

Attached: nice flube.gif (739x616, 92K)

flube... HAHAHHAHHAH FLUBE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

hahahahhahaahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha flube

Attached: swoosh!.gif (491x466, 448K)

it feels like 2018 was the last year of funposting/niceposting. it's basically become a dumping ground for /pol/ these days

dubs! wooh!
if dats how u feel den u shud b da chamge u wanna b!

Attached: おジャ魔女どれみドッカ~ン! 第12話「京都!終わらない夜」(DVD 640x480 WMV (640x480, 164K)

This board died in 2013 after it was publicly listed

dubs!
wtf im not gone wtf???