I can't possibly be that ugly and pathetic

I can't possibly be that ugly and pathetic.

>On dating sites
>Can't get a response to save my life
>Talking to one girl, we seem to hit it off then she randomly asks for $150 for "groceries"
>Say no, she stops talking to me forever
>Meet another girl and we also seem to hit it off
>She then says it's her birthday and she wants me to send her a Sephora gift card for her birthday
>See what's going on, say no and she never talks to me again
>See if even gay guys would fuck me, install Grindr
>Only 40+ year old fat guys hit me up

Jesus Christ. I need to off myself. I'm going to die alone. I'm skinny, I have a decent career, I'm put together, I'm not horribly disfigured and I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. I can't possibly be that fucking hopeless and ugly. Literally even fags won't fuck me and they fuck everything. I even tried changing my location to Japan on dating sites and even fucking Japanese girls won't respond to me.

I'm done

Attached: 1548146007584.jpg (322x350, 35K)

>>beating yourself up over online dating

Dude. Those sites are made for women. They're on a high horse because even the fat ones have decent looking guys trying to fuck them. Do not fucking do online dating unless you're god tier attractive and rich or else you'll just end up depressed.

post pic i'll rate your face

also yeah why the fuck are you on dating sites go meet people in real life

The most fucked up part is, who the hell are they to be picky? Most of the profiles I come across are like this:

>My kids come before anything else, if you can't accept that you're not a real man!
>I don't do hookups!
>No car
>No job/career
>I'm adventurous
>Nothing in their profile or pictures that conveys that adventurous side of them

Almost every single profile.

your mistake was to go on dating sites to begin with. Only degenerates and scammers go there

This. Exactly what I'm trying to tell OP. You'll meet nothing but worthless cum dumpsters who are 3 kids deep and people trying to get money out of suckers. Either way, they want someone to support them after they fucked up their lives.

This. Most of the people on dating sites - including the "women" - are actually men

Oh there's a lot of actual women on there. They're looking for daddy #4 and someone who can support them after they've wasted their life. They're super picky too.

Post a pic of your self.
I need to see what I got to work with here.
Also bitches be all about the money,not the looks.

Read The Game, and apply yourself

Always remember...

Attached: 3D.png (800x800, 661K)

This. I made a profile with me posing in front of my friend's BMW and I had a ton of messages. Just a picture of me though? Notta, I would die a virgin.

Women don't like men. They like money.

>PUA bullshit
lol do not do this. PUA is fucking hilariously cringe.

Dude, for ever woman on a dating site there are a minimum of ten guys hitting her up for drinks and dinner every single day, minimum. You don't stand a chance unless you're willing to be a dumb ass and give them lots of money and attention, via dinners, dates, gifts and she still won't have any respect for you. It's bullshit, stay off the apps and work in real life to find a girl.

Attached: 1560322176749.jpg (4500x2048, 870K)

Welcome to the real world

This. Even the fucking ugly 300 pound wildabeast is getting hit on by guys looking to get their dick wet. You are at a ridiculous disadvantage on dating sites. Go to bars if you want to get laid easy.

Again... You are on fucking dating sites. Those women are single, with kids and want someone to take care of them. 99% of the women on there made horrible life decisions and now want someone to basically care for them and their children who I assume is multiple daddies. Stop fucking going to dating sites. They're trash.

I've seen it, the worst ham planets with acne faces, greasy hair and retarded kids in the background are getting action because our brothers in arms are weak and stupid and satisfy these unworthy beasts with attention, it's a fucking disgrace. The whales should be shunned until they lose weight and clean themselves up and put their children in orphanages so they'll have a real chance in life.

Attached: 1551102870272.jpg (800x1200, 107K)

>This. Never forget men how these stupid whores and cunts live their lives at your expense. Don't fall for their bullshit.

Attached: 1521460710264.jpg (780x927, 195K)

saved

It's nada, not Notta.

Attached: 10374496-6752913-image-a-31_1551296700027.jpg (306x697, 46K)

share it with all your brothers and friends.

Attached: 1547561680696.jpg (1000x800, 137K)

>On dating sites
I'm a chubby dude. I can get laid when I go out on the weekends no problem but if I had to rely on dating sites, I'd never have sex again. Women's expectations on them are fucking stupid. Also, keep logging in and you'll notice the same girls in your area on every single day. Day after day. Don't do that to yourself. Dating sites as a man is depressing.

Yep, I keep a fake account on match just to see who pops up and I've seen broads on their for years, every day, every week just getting constant vacuous attention for years... it's sick

Attached: 1547561912057.jpg (2266x3153, 1.36M)

I wonder if catfishing works. Like, making a profile of some model and inviting them all to the same bar.

Not really. I've done it. Most women are flakes and usually dip or stop responding. I've had a couple of women show up but they don't wait long and usually end up leaving.

no lol
Most say "but I don't even know you" when you ask to meet up. Even with a guy they claim they're in love with even though though they've never met him.

I tried several major dating sites and literally had one where women returned by messages - Ashley Madison.

It was the only one I joined just to see what happens and couldn't go through with meeting anyone from there.

Isn't that the site where bored married roasties go to fuck rich guys?

>I go out on the weekends no problem but if I had to rely on dating sites

I get the feeling you're in a convenient age group for that though. A few years back I would have said this, but I'm 40 now and the 40 year old bitches look at guys at partying as old and kind of weird.

Yes. The whole thing basically showed me there were better ratios of women looking to fuck married rich men than guys that stay single.

I'm 31. Girls in bars love me. I'm in my early 30s so they see me as experienced. On dating sites though, I'm a fucking creep because I'm 31 and I'm not rich so they have no interest.

I just signed up to that site and it's all fat bitches in my area.

Welcome to dating sites. Fat girls and white trash skinny girls with 3+ kids.