Hey Yea Forums, my mom just kicked me out of the house for smoking weed inside the house...

Hey Yea Forums, my mom just kicked me out of the house for smoking weed inside the house. She doesn’t understand that I have to smoke for my anxiety. How do I show her that it was a retarded reason to kick me out?

Attached: 9044186F-DA9D-4724-9E1F-190671714889.png (808x805, 488K)

Realize that it's her house, and if you aren't contributing shit, then you don't deserve shit. Wise up.

Attached: 1465479819055.jpg (719x653, 64K)

fpbp

>smoking weed in someone else's house

You are a dumb nigger.

Attached: 1549397959419.gif (500x346, 471K)

Well I help fix the internet like once a week by restarting the modem so I think I’m doing my fair share. Also I walk the dog

>I help fix the internet like once a week by restarting the modem

Attached: 1551650503906.jpg (1000x769, 80K)

Do it outside retard

Weed is addictive and shorterns your frontal cortex causing for slower decision making and correct decision making.
She’s making the right choice and you are letting a drug perpetrated by addicted cloud your mind.
Get off the drug, stop masturbating, work out. It’s that simple to get rid of anxiety

No because it’s either cold as fuck or I get eaten alive by mosquitoes.
It’s addictive but it actually calms my anxiety unlike any antidepressant or benzo. I don’t do any exercise so can’t say anything about that

If she doesn't want you smoking weed in her house, don't fucking smoke weed in her house. Go back and apologize, tell her you're sorry for disrespecting her. You've probably hurt her feelings as well so apologize for that too. If it's actually for anxiety switch to a CBD vape or wax pen you stupid fucking nigger man.

Attached: 1551556192614.webm (1920x1080, 1.88M)

tell her ... lets fuck then ill quit... do it naked

Off, deep woods. Repels everything

(Source)
I live in florida. Go jog

Get a fucking job.

Pathetic.

Attached: 1551995752048.png (1065x730, 277K)

>Weed is addictive and shorterns your frontal cortex causing for slower decision making and correct decision making.
Oh my god what are you doing? That's national institute of health (government) propaganda.

Get a job dude and dont cry like a poosey

Permethrin. Spray your clothes once and shits good for like six washes. Double up by spraying your exposed skin with a DEET repellent for great justice.

Share that shit you fucking faggot

>No because it’s either cold as fuck or I get eaten alive by mosquitoes.
Stop. If you aren't just chumming the waters here, you need to stop the bullshit you are giving both guys AND tokers a bad name so stop being a douche.

>I turn a thing off and then on again
>doggo poopoo

Attached: -2Fuploads-2Fdata-2F13325-2F53160933_u18chan-1.png (499x338, 36K)

Weeds not going to fix the source of your anxiety

Alprazolam STADA costsnlike 1$ and is a real medication for anxiety. Weed just fucks up your brain.

Then put on bug spray you stupid fucking faggot

Like jesus fucking christ

Does fuck all for me. Also not OP.

She can’t kick you out. Doesn’t matter if you don’t pay rent. She has to formally evict you. You can break back in to that house and there’s nothing she can do.

it was the right decision in the long run. you have to battle anxiety by stopping to abuse drugs to help yourself. drugs won't work. even though your mother had different reasons to kick you out. you have to build up the the confidence that's necessary for existence. doesn't mean you have to become Chad

How to make the situation worse in one easy steps!

>meanwhile, in anons fucking imagination

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-232644_YouTube.jpg (726x652, 171K)