Have any of you guys managed to have sex before? How do you do it?

Have any of you guys managed to have sex before? How do you do it?

Attached: 1556687170893.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213816768/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sex isn't hard why do virgins think women are different creatures. You are not trying to find a wife. You are just having a orgasm. Treat them like shit. Find one that is horny. Pretend to be into there shit and look into it to fake hard. Cliff notes will get you laid.

Do you really have to treat women like shit in order to get laid? I'm not an asshole, so treating anyone like shit doesn't come easy to me.
And aren't they all horny? That hasn't helped me so far.

I got lucky and lost my v card back in 2017 thanks to craigslist. I was 20 and she was 28. she was thicc though but gave great bj. also I didnt get any stds/stis. I kinda wanna use tinder but im afraid of catching something. let me know if you guys wanna see the picture of the chick I fuck on CL

Attached: 8f725e050891f00b36c4c928bd20adaa.jpg (500x327, 19K)

Craigslist still exists? Yeah, go ahead and post her, for science. Why did she pick you over all the other lonely men looking for sex?

I'm interested user

Attached: 1554688614098.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Put penis in vagenie and spin

It's like riding a bike

idk man, I just got lucky. here you go guys

Attached: IMG_4668.jpg (540x720, 81K)

>Have any of you guys managed to have sex before?
Yes

>How do you do it?
Put your penor into her vajayjay. Doesn’t hurt to put a love glove on first if you’re finding hoes on CL like user.

That’s a dude

here's a body pic

Attached: IMG_4667.jpg (720x540, 87K)

yes, you stop putting the pussy on the pedestal

it just happened, i gave a girl a ride home from work, took a nap, woke up to her sucking me off, she held me down. the only bad thing is she didn't have hot sauce she cooked me dinner.

another time was a girl sucked me off at work in the back of the store. i was strong enough to pick her up onto a box pulled her pants, panties off.

Yeah, I found a woman that was pretty obviously interested in me, then I made attempts to get closer to her, and eventually I kissed her and then that led to more kissing which led to getting naked in bed together and touching her pussy and that led to me putting my penis inside of her which led to more of my penis getting inside of her more frequently until we were having sex every day and then we had severe relationship problems which turned sex into some crazy shit but then we stopped having sex when I got tired of dealing with her garbage
so hopefully you can figure out a way to fuck someone that doesn't involve that whole last part

Like this?
So, if you're over 16 and don't know how to do it, you're viewed as an outcast by society?

Attached: dongcopterpirate.gif (320x180, 1.19M)

How much did that cost you compared to a real woman? If a 6/10 woman wanted $150, I don’t think I would shell out more than $60 (plus tip ofc) for that dude in your pics.

What the fuck does this even mean? It's the biggest cop out answer.
Hmmm, interesting, so you just need to wait for a woman to rape you? If a man pulled that shit on a sleeping woman, he'd be in prison.
How do you know when to go in for the kiss?

>What the fuck does this even mean?
stop thinking it's the hardest thing in the world to get.

bruh shes a chick. I fucked her pussy even though i got a leg cramp mid-fucking her lol

Sometimes you gotta stop wasting your time with Stacy, go start workin on Beth and Kathy over there at the nerdy table.

Well in 33 years, I've gotten a lot of things, and I've never come close to getting pussy. The evidence shows it's fairly hard to get.
I don't even like Stacy. She's a stuck up bitch. The girls at the nerdy table are pretty nice though.

>The evidence shows it's fairly hard to get.
maybe you have unrealistic expectations? let me ask you this, how do you think the average male gets laid?

put peepee in vagoo

myt

I really don't expect much. I just want to have sex with a woman who also wants to have sex with me. I have no clue how the average male gets laid though. Maybe because they started practicing at 15 when nobody cares if you don't know what you're doing?

wrong sir, i had never had sex until i was 19. generally its through communication with females that you want get them to want to have sex with you. what is your strengths, as in can you be quick with a joke, or play a musical instrument or have a steady job?

I have a steady job and a good career, so I guess that's something. I can joke around with people, though I don't know that I'm good enough at it to call it a strength. I'm pretty good at skiing, if that counts.

you ever talk to women while you're skiing?

Sure, I chat with whoever's on the lift as we're riding up. Then we get off the lift and never see each other again.

How did you come back to life?

Attached: Elliot Rodger.jpg (306x506, 39K)

you ever think about asking them for their numbers?

also checked

Think about it, sure. Actually do it? No.
Most of them are there with their boyfriends anyway.
Do you think they'd actually say yes after just meeting me a few minutes ago?

possibly if they didn't have a boyfriend and it seemed like something clicked between you two? or see if they want to ski together idk. i mean rejection sucks, but it's part of a game you have to play unless you want to pay. it is kinda rare to have a woman come up to you and ask for some dickins.

I said, “hey let’s go on a date” start there

True. I guess I can give that a shot come wintertime. That's a ways off though.
How did you meet her first? Presumably you didn't just walk up to some random person and ask that, right?

well do you do any summertime stuff?

Walk up to a table in the bar that has someone you're attracted to sitting at it. Whip out your cock and break the table with it.

Yeah, biking and hiking. Those don't give you a several minute captive audience like skiing does though, so usually at best I can smile and say hello to other people on the trail.

This or get her attention by doing cock push ups next to her

ever go swimming or beach shit, i mean there's some unscummy ways to do some shit there

Somehow I don't think my cock is up to the task.
Not for quite a few years. I'm pale and got a bit of gyno so I'm not confident being out without a shirt.

I’m 31 with a huge nose no muscles out of shape with a bald spot and receding hairline. I’ve still managed to fuck 7 girls this year. Use tinder! If you match with a girl tell her “you were hoping you would match. You seem different” I’ve had much higher response rates with this opener than anything else. From there it’s just a numbers game guys. Say some interesting witty shit that fits the conversation. Be different but not totally outside of who you are. Talking to girls in real life isn’t hard either. Especially at a bar, where you’re basically viewed as a scared little Fag boy if you don’t talk to woman who make eye contact with you. Be confident and don’t fear rejection. The pussy is out there. Always.

Attached: 6171425C-9B79-4A28-9426-44C36D88EB3D.jpg (2576x1932, 1002K)

How often do you manage to get matches on tinder? What's your profile like?
Do you manage to find bars where it's actually possible to hold a conversation? Usually bars seem to be packed and loud and you can't hear each other without shouting.

well my man, you gatta figure something out if you want to get laid. you can use tinder, hookers, or think of places you run into women and think of those as moments of them getting to know you, and opportunities to get her attention.

I lost my virginity at 21. It was very underwhelming for me. The only thing that changed is I now kind of understood the dating system and am more interested in women. But sex isn’t hard. My date didn’t know it was my first time. The only tricky thing is actually getting inside them. I have a 7 inch penis but it’s still hard to feel where the vagina is. But girls will usually guide you in so don’t stress about it.

So now that you kind of understand the dating system, can you explain how the dating system works? I feel like that's the hard part. Once you're both naked, the rest doesn't seem all that complicated.

I get matches every day on tinder if I use all my swipes. I live in a small city. There’s 150 cities in the us larger than mine.
My profile says:
Future ceo of a Fortune 500 company ( if asked about it I tell them I set my goals high)
I have a vacation pic, wedding pic, selfie, and goofy pic with a friend.
I’ve bought a strangers food twice
Cats are the devil
Chipotle is an ok restaurant
Get to know me!

Yes crowded bars are the best for initiating conversation. No one can hear you except the girl! Be funny compliment her offer her a drink and tell her you’re a world champion beer chugger. She might even race you

Just look for her asshole and go right above it. Works 90% of the time. Every time.

Do you slip and go in the asshole the other 10% of the time?

Ok, so fill your profile with a bunch of meaningless bullshit? Don't mention hobbies or anything, just some joke statements that don't really say anything about you?

Never had an accidental anal insertion in all my years using this method. They will grab your dick quickly if you’re about to go in the pooper

I feel like since I did the meaningless shit I’ve gotten more and better matches. I don’t have enough data to make a hypothesis yet.

Also after you’ve used about half your swipes bump your age range up a few years. You’ll get some more matches that way. Always start with 18-27 then go up from there if u aren’t getting a lot of matches

This is why I don't understand dating. None of it makes any sense whatsoever.

i had sex with a crack abuser, who was like 26, i bought cocaine for her
>never used
and she would smoke from a coke bottel with ashes from ciggs, and she would add some stuff, cant remember, spoon that shit up and we would fuck for a long time, since i was fucked up on molly for the first time and took like 400mg of MDMA and didn't know how to act and took home a Hot asian i found on the street just as i was driving home she stopped asking for money, spoke for 20 min, drove her to a dealer she called.

this is the fun part.

After we got back to my apartment,she did her cocaine and made it to crack i believe, i remember her saying shit like '' They can hear us'' and ''They can smell it i know it'' and me being her Rome and was licking her pussy for 30 min and i finally got my dick up and she sucked me off ''REALLY GOOD'' and it went on like that for the entire night,
>20 virgin
>edgy deep webbster

Attached: 1479327427324.webm (852x480, 671K)

Is it worth paying for extra swipes, or does their algorithm just classify you as a loser if you do that?

It’s just a numbers game. Both on tinder and real life. The more confident you are the more attractive you are to women. Eye contact. Smile. Refuse to get nervous. Even all of this will get you rejected about 80% of the time

I’ve never paid a dime. You get a free super like every day. For me that’s enough. Be picky don’t swipe right on girls that wouldn’t get your dick hard.

How do the rejections usually go? Do they let you down easy for the most part, or what?

>Do you really have to treat women like shit in order to get laid?

No. You have to be confident. Stupid high school girls confusing confidence and being an asshole. Once they get into thier 20's they usually figure it out. But to your question, no you don't have to be an asshole, you just have to be confident and assertive.

Attached: manlyman.png (621x619, 337K)

Almost always let down easy. Unless you say some rude disrespectful shit. Don’t do that. Just move on. You almost have to expect it. That way you can keep trying and not feel like a loser lol

My first girlfriend was a total slut. I fucked her in the car, in the shower, in her room about a thousand times. She was totally down for buttsex, dildos, fucking on acid while her dad was downstairs. It was probably the best year of my sex life. I had a bunch of girlfriends after that, some were pretty crazy, but that chick was a freak. She eventually dropped out of high school, became the town pump for about 7-8 years, went to rehab and found Jesus.

>No. You have to be confident.
It was much easier to get women and to keep them before women before the dawn of feminism in the 1800s. We used to put women it their place and have men ruling society. That's what made the West so great.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.36.57 PM.png (1440x900, 712K)

Kek you never forget the true freaks. Glad she found the lord

>We used to put women it their place and have men ruling society.

Move to a Muslim country if you're too weak to handle autonomous women.

Attached: disgust6.jpg (178x237, 16K)

>found Jesus.
I doubt that after living such an insane life. She has to be mentally damaged beyond repair after all of those years of complete degeneracy. It conditions your brain, especially if you're a woman. Women like that are dozens of times more likely to become single mothers, and the offspring of single mothers pretty much always end up being fucked up people.

Attached: hippityhoppitywomenareproperty.jpg (1296x730, 187K)

I would love to see what you look like

Why?

Attached: just fuck my shit up.jpg (624x468, 36K)

>Move to a Muslim country if you're too weak to handle autonomous women.
Read the damn thread and watch Soph's video. Look at what women's empowerment has done to the West so far, and compare modern Western lifestyle and morality to that to Western morality in the early 1800s. Western people had much lower rates of mental illness, Western men where much more masculine and passionate, and there was no degeneracy.

Fucked my highschool gf a couple times while her parents were watching TV upstairs. I don't think I've ever came so hard as when she whispered "shh my dad is going to hear us" while I was plowing her on the downstairs couch.

We broke up after highschool and she turned into a whale in college. Shame.

Attached: first.jpg (2048x1536, 248K)

Because we know you're a low-testosterone soy boy.

Attached: (((Soyboy))).jpg (720x960, 85K)

You just need to go after women. You need to put yourself in positions where you can escalate the relationship in a natural way. So if you’re in a friendship group and like one girl then go for walks separate from the pack.

I’m a chemistry nerd so I like to imagine it in terms of a chemical reaction. You can have a pot filled with two chemicals. Some of those chemicals will react with each other even in a non ideal temperature. But once you raise the temperature more and more chemicals will react until it’s just a waiting game for each chemical to have reached. In real life the temperature is a bunch of things you already know.

For instance if the girl has had a drink or two then that’s going to help, being in a romantic place, being alone, slight physical contact in the lead up and all the other stuff you’ve seen in a rom com will add to the ‘temperature’.

Nothing is guaranteed, but after being in high temp places lots of times eventually your time will come.

There were some details I left out. During those town pump years, a few of those were spent with a guy I know who was a serious drug head. I think they got into crack. He had his own house, such as it was, in the country. Her mom died, and the crack life got too intense. Her dad, a christian churchy guy, sent her (only child) to extended rehab. When she got out, she went home for a period of time, got a minor degree in something, got a decent job, and her dad died leaving her the house. I'm pretty sure she sold it and moved away to a fresh start where she could be someone new, instead of carrying her past around.

Hot. Shame about her turning into a whale though.

Had sex on number of occasions, it usually went like this

>meet girl
>talk to her
>be nice and flirtatious
>ask for her contact info
>text her interesting stuff
> go out on real date with her
> ask if she’d like to come home with me
> fuck

Not a terribly complex plan.

lol. 15 year old girls are dumb as fuck. There is nothing of value to be gained there.

You're wrong about everything you said. You're romanticizing an imaginary past.

Become a stronger person and you wont be intimidated by "empowered" women.

Attached: girls laughing.jpg (400x267, 34K)

>666

I'm happily married. You're the weak faggot crying about "empowered" women. Put down the hot pockets and hit the gym. Maybe you wont become a wizard.

Attached: projecting.jpg (350x230, 12K)

Good clean fun.

That dude is FUCKED!

Attached: ricky.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

That’s actually really sad. Some people have a tough life. Does it ever bother you that you may have had an influence on her dark path due to the slutty experiences at such a young age

Pretty much sums it up

I'm terrified about making any sort of move on a woman I know. I don't really know that many women, so I can't risk losing the relationship I already have in the likely event that she says no.
Do you typically try this sort of thing on strangers, or do you start off as friends first?
What sort of interesting stuff do you text about?
What do you do on the date?
Do you set up any particular reason for her to come over, or is it already implied that the reason is sex at that point?

He actually has some valid points. I just had dinner with my grandparents tonight. My grandmother never worked. Her life was dedicating to being obedient to her husband. She had 12 friends that she use to go on day dates with. They all didn’t work. This was 60 years ago. They are 94 and 92

>lol. 15 year old girls are dumb as fuck. There is nothing of value to be gained there.
There is a lot to be gained from those videos, and if you watch till the end of the video, she gives a fairly large list of peolpe who helped her make the video. She's just the talking head.

Attached: bullies_have_more_sex_eugenics.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

source?

do you have any self esteem issues or problems with your body that you don’t like?

I have zero self esteem when it comes to dating, because I've had zero success with it in 33 years. I can't imagine a woman finding me attractive because none ever have. So yeah.

Are you sure have you talked to any?
People usually don’t tell you that your attractive

this one time I put benis in vagene, true story

Yeah, I talk to people. I've been making an effort to talk to more women as well. I can't read their minds, but none have ever expressed any interest in me.

No idea if you’re still reading, OP, but if I was doing it all over again, the procedure I would use would be to make myself as awesome as possible and then use a dating site or tinder.

If you look like you’re relatively in shape in your profile pic, and your bio contains a bunch of interesting shit you do (rather than just a list of media you like), you’ll get a couple of dates. Then once she learns you have money, she’ll be down to fuck.

I think we influenced each other, user. She was more experienced than I was, even though we were the same age. All the drug hook-ups were hers. She cheated on me a couple times, over drugs and random fun, like getting a cock jammed in her. I didn't care much because I knew it wasn't meant to be forever. She loved being the center of attention, getting people to lust over her, telling lies to get a score. She was a genuine bad girl. If I played a part, it was a part that she would've filled in a hot minute if I didn't exist. I had a car and always had 20-30-40 bucks to throw at gas and pot,, or a couple sixxers if we had pot and gas. Never a dull moment with that girl.

Yep, still here. I guess I could try making a bio with interesting shit I do, but apparently you have better luck if you just write a bunch of irrelevant ridiculous crap .
How do you recommend letting her know that you have money? I don't typically go around bragging about my income.

Ye I feel you. Do they ever give you any signs that they may like you? Do they engage in convo or mostly answer as quick as possible? Another thing to do is just ask them out after you’ve been talking to them for a while yk

Haha awesome man. Glad u didn’t fuck her up. My high school memories are so cringy. I was just like op scared and clueless

have you expressed interest in them?

By never ever saying anything like that. Ever.

Thats not easy, but it can be fixed. You need a car, some money (not a shitload, but some disposable cash) and some ingenuity. Always have something cooking, socially. Buy tickets for concerts,, always get four. Have a concert buddy, he can be single or have a girl. Doesn't matter. But the fourth ticket is your bait. Offer that ticket, and the ride. If no takers, get a stand-by buddy to take it. You'll see a lot of concerts, and occasionally, one with a chick. But you'll be known as a guy who goes to a lot of concerts. Eventually, it'll work.

Sure, we engage in conversation and chat for a while. Does that count as a sign? I don't know how to differentiate between interest and just friendly chitchat.
No, I never express interest or ask them out. I'm worried I'll fuck it up and lose the existing friendly relationship I have with them, and potentially make things awkward between me and any other women they talk to as well.
I only say things like that to anons on sites like Yea Forums.

Your “situation” (financial) will come up organically during the first couple of dates/conversations. Trust me, she wants to know. Indeed don’t brag, just be matter of fact when it comes up. She’ll probably bring up something that allows you to lay some cards out on the table without it being awkward.

“Hey, that’s a nice car. What are the payments on it?”

“Oh, I own it outright.”

>No, I never express interest
GOSH I WONDER WHAT THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS

This is why I recommend the dating app. Removes the step of having to wonder if they’re even interested at all.

Yeah, most of my girls after that were more wholesome, but usually liked a few beers and a joint. But I had plenty of cringy moments too. One score does not make a lifetime of easy snizz. However, the slutty chick? Bonus points, because she was smokin fuckin hot, too. She looked basically like the pic I've attached.

Attached: first.jpg (500x750, 145K)

no bc no girl want me bc me beta
>be me
>biggest beta in society
>!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*HELP)(*&^%^&*(*&^%$%^&^%$#@

Have you tried this scheme before? Seems like a pretty round about plan.
Hmmm, that could work.
I have no idea how to express interest. That's what flirting is, right? I have no idea how to do any of that.
True. And in the likely event that nobody ever matches with me, I'll be sure that nobody is interested in me. Right now I try to keep alive that glimmer of hope that somebody somewhere might be interested.

I installed tinder. Got a match. Didn't use tinder for a month. Eventually message her. We talk for 2 weeks via text. She comes over one night. Watch movie. Say I don't want to have sex right now. Now she comes over every few days and we fuck whenever no condoms

Do you do anything together other than watch movies and fuck?

sign are she’s always wanting to talk to you laughing at dumb shit that wasn’t really funny or when she talks she uses this really hi pitched girly voice that sounds rehearsed. Yeah your def might fuck relationship ships but fuck it and you don’t have to stop being there friend bc they don’t like you

Play it down. Always play it down. "I got a good deal on it". Your possessions will speak for themselves. Some guys here live with the parents, so most of that humble brag goes out the window when the house doesn't belong to you, no matter how nice it is.

Literally not really. I've said sorry I'm boring a few times and she said it's fine. We became close pretty much instantly. She let's me borrow stuff of hers to use. I expected nothing more than night time Netflix friendship and got way more

>True. And in the likely event that nobody ever matches with me, I'll be sure that nobody is interested in me.

If that winds up being the case, then instead of waiting around like you’ve been doing, you can at least make the best of things, hire a prostitute and try it out.

But seriously... if you do shit, have a decent body, and manage to telegraph that you have some bank, you’ll get some interest. Note that even ProJared had a wife, a mistress, and other fans who wanted to fuck him.

>be me
>17, summer after junior year heading into senior
>start hanging out with a girl who I had been friends with before, but fell out of touch with
>one day she starts talking about how her gay best friend was giving her tips on blowjobs (what guys like)
>jokingly say she could test on me
>she does
>ffw few months later
>we are dating, things are going well
>parents gone at some event, she comes over, we fuck

It’s really that easy

>How do you do it?
well billy when a boy and a girl fall in love...

Yeah, but you’ve got to let her know you didn’t buy it all on debt somehow too.

>Have you tried this scheme before? Seems like a pretty round about plan.
Its not exactly a plan, its more of a lifestyle. Most girls want a guy who does shit and has friends. This solves both. But no, I never had to try it. A friend of mine used to do this and got his share. But equally important, he had shit to talk about at the bar, people vouching he's a good dude, fun guy, and had seen literally hundreds of concerts - so he could talk at length about any of a hundred fun times. And he WAS a nice guy. Always had a ticket to an upcoming show. He even bought season passes to the local indoor place, where they used to show movies back in the day. 1000 seat plush theater. First grab at every concert.

That’s cute user. Glad you’re getting your dick wet

"...wait for my brother, Baron!"

I don't have much time to do shit or work on my body. I spend my time working to make that bank that nobody cares about.
I'm sure it's easy if you just have girls throwing themselves at you and offering to suck your dick. That's never happened to me.

How much time is “not much time”? Spend ALL of it improving yourself. How badly do you want this? YOLO. Schwarzenegger

He initiated the blowjob. Stop making excuses and fake some confidence. Talk to girls like they are a guy. Literally picture yourself talking to your best friend who doesn’t care what you say.

Its just part of shit talking. Like this "Nice? Yeah. I was looking for one, and ka-pow! Exactly what I was looking for. I pounced and out the door. Its amazing what you can find nowadays. And if you'r paying right then, sometimes they hardly make a buck on it. They just like to move inventory... " yak yak yak. Girls love that kind of shit, and you never said the price. They like a decisive guy who will occasionally make an impulse buy. Because thats how they are with shoes and their shit.

Sorry... was going to say Schwarzenegger says you’ve got 18 hours every day, and that’s true.

Attached: consumerism-beginners.jpg (301x300, 51K)

I wish I had enough energy to do that. When I come home from a long day at work, it's hard enough just to make dinner, do the dishes, and all the other chores I need to do.
That's pretty much what I do already. I talk to all people in the same way. Which means I have exactly same amount of sex with women as with my guy friends.

Please direct all porn to /pol/

Project
PINK
PUSSY!

A holes a hole I guess

Attached: 1348551419433.jpg (480x323, 19K)

You just have to be really good looking. Then it's easy.

Exactly. Except, the guy was saying something about implying he bought his car without debt. If thats the biggest problem in his date, he has to learn to deal with it. His idea is to explain his financial situation. I'm saying let them guess, but provide a few clues about your broader situation. My philosophy is to never use credit anyway, but I'm never gonna tell a new date I can buy a fucking house with cash. Thats just dumb. Everything you ever buy (in my shoes) has to be like a whim. I can either afford it, or I can't. If I want it, and can afford it, I'll buy it. Doesn't matter if it's a watch, or a car, or a house. Saving up for shit is for wanna-bees. I was talking to my SIL the other day, and she said she saved up for a trip to Italy, and first thing she's gonna do is buy a new bag at Hermes, (or whatever), she's been saving for a year. My thoughts are, you can't afford it. Those luxury items are for people who can just buy the fucking thing and not worry about it.

You’ve got to get excited about this, dude. You’re going to get laid! Follow this procedure and you’re going to get laid

My biggest fear is growing old never knowing what it's like to be in a relationship or have sex. My second biggest fear is that I get desperate enough to marry a gold digger and she divorces me for half my stuff. I'd only use financial status as a last resort for attracting women, and then I'd probably regret it.
Man I really wish I could get excited about it. Back in my early 20s I convinced myself I could get laid, tried hard, failed miserably, and gave up. These days, it's not really that the idea of sex is exciting, it's just that lack of sex is a burden that's dragging me down into despair.
I try to convince myself that sex is possible, but it takes an unimaginable effort to even get close to the mindset of someone who could have sex.

>being this obsessed with money

Attached: jew.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Yez.

I put in vagene of cow wife.

Then I put in vegene of sister. Vary Nice

Alright, then pay a hooker and get that monkey off your back at least.

I've considered that many times over the years. Maybe I'll finally cave at some point, but I doubt I'd even enjoy it. The whole time I'd just be thinking about how fake it is, and how she doesn't want to be with me and is just waiting to leave when the timer runs out.

If you kill them they can't get half your shit.

It’s not about being obsessed with it. It’s just about what works. A girl doesn’t want to have to worry about being saddled with a guy’s debt. If everything goes well, she’s going to maybe have kids to take care of and worry about.

Tell her it’s your first time and you’re looking to get the monkey off your back and get some help on what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong. That way you’re doing something real at least. It isn’t love, but it’s honest.

damn she's actually not a hamplanet like I was expecting, decent thiccy bitch for a CL pull. Any more pics?

Attached: hungery.gif (400x225, 498K)

Neither of you really get it. I'm not obsessed. I'm just not broke and don't need credit. Paying interest is for fools, no matter what your King of Debt tells you. Paying 300k for a 100k house is just as stupid as paying 300 for a 100 pair of nikes on store credit.

Secondly, I'm not worried about a girls concerns about debt. Having no debt makes you more attractive in some ways, but none of those ways are usually good. It changes a girl. It makes them "upsell" everything they want, like vacations or gifts. You can't buy them the $500 trinket once, that sets the bar. Once you buy shit at that level, you can never be normal again. A reliable car isn't good enough, they want the Audi.

Is this a larp? Anyone can get laid, anyone. I dont get this incel shit..

No no. I’m not saying you’re obsessed. I think he was saying I’M obsessed.

Either way, my only point is that girls worry more about security than we do. Because if everything goes like it’s supposed to, they could be laid up for several months immobile pregnant or breastfeeding an infant every 2 hours. They are genetically predisposed to gravitate towards someone they can lean on in that time rather than someone who’s going to be just another burden. That’s really all it’s about.

Not all girls who are swayed by your resources are golddiggers like that. Look at it from the perspective that they’re just looking for that base level of security from you. Indeed you should avoid the golddiggers.