Feels like i am inside of a meat suit, like my body is just a flesh robot...

Feels like i am inside of a meat suit, like my body is just a flesh robot, i look at my hands and they don't feel like my own hands, i tried poking myself with sharp things but pain is just signals to the brain to warn about possible damage, why am i like this, how can i feel like i am in my body?

Attached: 1559801147926.gif (464x296, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotāpanna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

It's a medical condition. Just google that shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotāpanna

Attached: 1553339041703.jpg (1920x1080, 550K)

I don't get it, i haven't read much bout Buddhism before.

Set yourself on fire and then figure out if pain is nothing more than signals to the brain to warm about possible damage.

Bumps

Being on fire isn't as painful as one might think, it's only painful until your nerves in the skin have been burned away.

Bumpd

Start reading about Buddhism.

Not that knowledge of Buddhism is required for knowledge of stream entry

That isn't the point.

That fact that you give me such a reply proves to me you understand the point.

I might, i still haven't understood what it is though
I don't

Fump

Gump

Understanding the purpose of something doesn't render it not in control of you just as much as it was before.

>i tried poking myself with sharp things but pain is just signals to the brain to warn about possible damage

Pain is not just signals to the brain. Experiencing pain is experiencing pain, which is not just "signals to the brain.

But it doesn't feel like experiencing pain, it feels like signals to the brain, like my brain has been placed into this suit of meat that translates the surrounding world to it, it doesn't feel like my own, i want my own back.
I know i would feel better if i started self harming but the last time i did that i ended up with 300 cuts on each leg and i had to stop wearing shorts.

Bump

ur disassociating with reality, i wonder why we are just flesh still and not concious based organisms but i dont disregard my flesh...

You need professional help then. If any thought that involves harming you or another has any validity than you need someone else to help you.

Please reach out to a family member, a friend, or a professional.

>I know i would feel better if i started self harming but
That's proof that you're thought process is fucked.

You would NOT be better off harming yourself. You need help from someone.

I'm just saying that i know i would feel better from it, i won't actually start doing it again,
And even if i did i've just hit myself instead of stuff that would leave scars.
Kinda seems like it.

You are not in your body, you are your body
You are also everything but it
To observe is to be a walking reflection what's observed

take your autism medication

Attached: autism harness.jpg (800x567, 132K)

It really doesn't feel like it, it feels like i am empty, this isn't my body and i was put here

There is no spoon faggot

Attached: neo.jpg (650x400, 93K)

Sounds like plat 3 or 4 DXM hahaha

That’s probably depersonalization.
Go to a shrink, it can lead to serious mental health issues.

Suicide is about panic, not sadness.

If those words made any sense to you, go to a shrink ASAP

It's a vehicle like every other. You entered it at some point.

protip: that's normal bro
we all feel like that to varying degrees
we are aware of our biologically based roboticism

The question is now if our own (quasi-)independent ability to think for ourselves and make our own choices can be granted to actual robots.
Current consensus is yes.

It does feel like that sometimes.
Sounds like a drug that isn't a lot of fun
I would never kill myself, i don't want to make my parents sad. my mental health doc tricked me into signing out of the psychiatry thing and then i haven't been able to get in again so i'm on my own.
I don't remember feeling like this earlier in life
I'd like it to feel like my own again

You weren't developed enough mentally to be able to grasp feeling that way.
Rest assured that you always have.

>le suicide hotline
reddit please go

Get more exercise, spend less time in front of screens.

dont listen to stupid hippies

Attached: nod.gif (500x225, 498K)

I think the problem is that i was heavily medicated from the age of 15 to 20-21. 90mg of ritalin a day, it would make me black out when it kicked in in the morning on my way to school and i would come to it again either when i arrived outside of the school or when i sat down by my desk. I barely talked to anyone for 4 years and i didn't feel any emotions for that time either so when i stopped i could not handle them because they never developed after i started taking ritalin,

Then go fucking take DMT. You'll see consciousness is infinite and non-material and it just happens to wear brain shapes.

dont listen to brain dead drug addicts

Attached: bill-nye-04.jpg (299x300, 18K)

>le showing another your honest attempt to help
Immature person please go.

I've been getting some lately, i've lost 18kg in 2.5 months.
I feel like my psyche would not be able to handle it.

fucking hippies i swear to zeus

>Psychedelics
>Addiction
U wot

>talking about supplementing something that's already in the brain
>brain dead

I just can't help it user, who is gonna hug the plants when I'm gone. hmmmm??

There's no you, it said so itself when it made this thread

attention seeking spaz bet you have glasses on

>I'm just saying that i know i would feel better from it,
And that is you advertising that your thought process cannot be trusted, assuming you aren't lying. Even if it would make you "feel" better, it would be harming yourself, which is not the right thing to do.

You need help.

nobody, and the plants will rejoice because they won't have to endure your pungent odor and diseases any longer

You think poisoning yourself gives you wisdom. You're a fool.

Attached: haha.jpg (400x300, 17K)

It works enough for me to know that it isn't a good idea, or i would have started hurting myself already. There is no help to be had.
I don't think just hitting myself would be too bad, i don't bruise easily so it's pretty much harmless

I was just teasing a bit user. Plants don't give a shit anyway.

Any type of thought that involves you deliberately harming yourself to harm yourself is bad. Any thought that involves you deliberately harming another to harm another is bad.

I will repeat myself a third time. You need help. Your thought process cannot be trusted given what you've said so far. You are deserving of compassion and love just as much as everyone else. Hurting yourself and hurting others is the wrong thing to do.

Bump

>You need help. Your thought process cannot be trusted given what you've said so far. You are deserving of compassion and love just as much as everyone else. Hurting yourself and hurting others is the wrong thing to do.

QFT

get some help user.

Attached: this is nice board17.jpg (393x500, 60K)

I might be able to get an emotional support dog, the doctors here however are completely useless and i don't trust them at all.

bro what the fuck are you talking about, atop of your "brain" there is your body, and atop of it there is your stream of cosciousness, BRB in poop time, keep this thread alive cuss
is cool

Attached: images(2).jpg (199x254, 13K)

And pls don't do self harm, kys smoking drugs

I'm just talking about what it feels like.
I don't like drugs, i used to do a lot of them but they don't give me any joy these days

Bumps

I feel like life would be easier with a dog, someone i had to take care of, sadly my parents whom i live with think that i am too retarded to take care of one and they are probably right

>>bjmp

Starting to feel better now. Sorry about that, i get really out of it at times

I don't know where you live. Either you're in some shithole country and the "doctors" actually can't be trusted, or you're paranoid and delusional and need a doctor ASAP.

Please just reach out to someone user. You seem a bit unstable and honesty not that informed. It would be good if you had help.

Sweden, my latest doctor barely spoke any Swedish so we couldn't understand each other and the one before that was high every time i met him and would prescribe me any amount of ritalin i wanted, i told another one i didn't want to take any stimulants because they were fucking with my head and giving me hallucinations so she tried to push an experimental kind on me

I'm not informed in the slightest on the medical conditions of Sweden, and I only have your point of view to go on, so I cannot help much.

I can offer you my best advice, which is that if any thoughts pursued you into believe you need to harm yourself or another, that thought is based on ignorance and should not be followed. Wisdom and truth will always lead to compassion and love.

I wish you the best of luck

J

>pursued
pursue*

something smaller?

i think he knows that pain is painful... captain obvious

I'd say that it would be based on despair rather than ignorance, i'm fully aware of what i'm doing.
I hoping that an emotional support dog would be something that could keep my from it, they are trained to deal with it after all.
No, i just really want a dog, a bigger breed.

Thanks

Rats are fantastic pets and extremely intelligent. They play fetch. Maybe start with that. They only live around 4 years anyway so they arn't a big deal.

Talk to your parents about it and prove to them that you are capable of taking care of them so they will get you them. (Get two rats if you do manage. They need a friend, don't get only one or else they will get lonely :p)

>I'd say that it would be based on despair rather than ignorance, i'm fully aware of what i'm doing.
You don't understand what I meant when I said ignorance then.

The entirety of the substrate of any negative feelings such as despair can only be based on ignorance

Without ignorance, there is no suffering, so there is no despair possible. Despair is suffering.

>Human brains are made of poison
Dude, stop.

We have 2 cats so it wouldn't work with a rat, they didn't even want to let me keep an aquarium with shrimps or snails.
I'm not even that bad, it's just that i am too depressed to do things most of the time but i would never take it out on a pet.
Are you the buddhist user?

Attached: 1ddcc7ut9_1559866919275.png (797x648, 707K)

You don't understand the point I was trying to make.

Maybe it was my fault and my inability to clearly articulate it. I apologize.

Look, im conscient to all of this, but im not an attention seeking virgin FAGGOT like you are, go FUCKING DIE NIGGER

Well, you do you and i'll do me.

No, I don't wish to align myself with any religion or spiritual category.

I agree with virtually everything I know the Buddha said though, so It wouldn't necessarily be wrong to associate me with Buddhsim ...

Just pinched myself trying to imagine i was like faggy op and nearly drew blood....

It is just brain waves...

Then I got sick to my stomach and stopped pinching...

Attached: 1560467386895.jpg (130x125, 3K)

Ji

Depersonalization disorder, I have it, it sucks

Well, i dub thee buddhism user
The way i see it when it comes to religion is that it doesn't matter in the end, i'll just do me and whatever happens happens.
Why'd ypu get sick from pinching?
Really fucks with me when it comes on strong, i usually just go to bed but i decided to stay awake this time

>I'm not even that bad, it's just that i am too depressed to do things most of the time but i would never take it out on a pet.
Given what you parents apparently think, maybe you're wrong.

We don't even know how old you are user. If you're seeking help from an outside source, maybe Yea Forums isn't the best place to go :/

It’s brought on by anxiety, your body dissociates to escape from the stress, it’s a coping mechanism that gets stuck for some people. Try getting help, anti anxiety meds have made it better

>i'll just do me and whatever happens happens.
You may be surprised how aligned with Buddhism that statement is ;)

You doing whatever you wanna do will result in more suffering for you. If you don't care about the suffering you have experienced so far, so much so that you're willing to experience more, than go for it. Do what you wanna do and see what happens.

Buddhism isn't about what happens in the end. What matters is that you're suffering. You matter.

I think I got sick because my body wanted me to stop pinching a hole in my stomach....

Attached: 1560467707646.jpg (762x1042, 158K)

>Given what you parents apparently think, maybe you're wrong.
My parents are enabling my shitty lifestyle of not doing anything, i survived on my own for 4 years before i had to move back home.
>We don't even know how old you are user
I'm 23.
I've been meaning to get some anxiety meds but i don't have a doctor and i have HPPD so it would probably make that worse.
>will result in more suffering for you.
Yeah that i'm sure of.
Sounds kinda masochistic
You didn't even draw blood tho user?

Jh

Bru

Ouj

>My parents are enabling my shitty lifestyle of not doing anything, i survived on my own for 4 years before i had to move back home.
Should probably add that i've switched around my life almost completely in the past 3 months or so, lost 18kg and started training and helping out around the house so they might change their opinion if i can stick to it through my depression