Time for the new Asian Gorl thread!

Time for the new Asian Gorl thread!

I got new materials for the thread! I can make some new posties!

kayo.moe/hdd5MGhO.mp3

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: shiine.jpg (612x207, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kayo.moe/AwXeVjFO.mp3
kayo.moe/tsBFEXYY.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=eF1lU-CrQfc
kayo.moe/5dT77olV.mp3
kayo.moe/FNab56L6.mp3
kayo.moe/UjzNVnkC.mp3
kayo.moe/9jbLEShp.mp3
kayo.moe/dgAZq0nN.mp3
kayo.moe/8KFJibn4.mp3
kayo.moe/7jLH6Cpe.mp3
kayo.moe/fla8s0Nw.mp3
kayo.moe/7V4nkvIJ.mp3
kayo.moe/HKZ67AOz.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop making threads

Taco Kid is back!!!

kayo.moe/AwXeVjFO.mp3

Your fortune: Excellent Luck

Attached: djrmmm8o.jpg (591x170, 38K)

More lesbo posting in the Asian Gorl thread! Nomnomnomn... tasty Asian Gorl butt! Oh, look some discharge! Tasty labia... gonna stick my tongue in it! Slurp-a-durp... Tastes like fresh pineapple! Lip-smacking-good! Tmesis achieved!

kayo.moe/tsBFEXYY.mp3

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: spahgetti.jpg (664x318, 62K)

Lots of Asian Gorl's are lesbian today!

Express yuhself! Yeah! Be homo! Gay is the way!

youtube.com/watch?v=eF1lU-CrQfc

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: wat.jpg (996x1159, 181K)

Yeah! Be gay! The right way!

Don't be like seuss.. hopelessly in love with Asian Gorl... It's a bad way to be—a hopeless romantic...

kayo.moe/5dT77olV.mp3

Your fortune: Good Luck

Attached: 12december-vs.jpg (1600x1438, 248K)

Even JoJo is in on the Asian Gorl lesbianism movement! It's inescapable! No one can resist Asian Gorl's charms...

kayo.moe/FNab56L6.mp3

Attached: 1 ILwYBpblqCHBsiQMMxK5Dg.jpg (1400x1076, 516K)

she will maek you eat her boyfriend's cum

Attached: 1564422811344.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Aw sweet!

I'll eat it from the back! Get Asian Gorl's Egg Drop Soup! Splat! Right on my nose, on the nightclub dance floor!

kayo.moe/UjzNVnkC.mp3

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

Attached: DxwtPIlXcAAwc4s.jpg (960x1200, 482K)

I'm sorry sucy, but you aren't getting near her
you have to get ur soup straight from the tap those are her orders

Crap!

I was so close too... I wanted to lickety-split! Rub my tongue full down her jiggly cracks! *Slurrrrp* *wobble wobble* "Ahn! seuss that was so lewd! How did it taste? Oh dear you've got some poop on your nose!"

kayo.moe/9jbLEShp.mp3

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: e10oph4j.jpg (618x263, 203K)

Very sensual Asian Gorl... very homosexual! Homoerotic Asian Gorl, busty babe in heat! Vibrates with the ferocity of a thousand tigers! The mountain in Asian Gorl restores the Yang within seuss..

Two fags made for each other! You must buy this DVD now! Very erotic, very good! Excellent price for user!

kayo.moe/dgAZq0nN.mp3

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Attached: R0apvtu.jpg (1000x1526, 1.1M)

"My ass hurts! Too much anal sex! It's so numb back there seuss! Don't you dare get another erection!"

seuss' soft tongue presses against her barreled chamber... the wild gun of life plays a cruel game! "Ohhh, you stubborn idiot!" The warm carress of seuss' tongue electrifies Asian Gorl's derriere! Grabbing his head, she forces his mass in between her cheeks, doggy style!

The sun rises on another terrible romance.. sex without release! Sex with no satisfaction...

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: scratchy.jpg (296x310, 28K)

Page ten Asian Gorl thread!

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail

Attached: 000048106_1_Banana_Yoshimoto_C_Itsumi_Ino_201710092251.jpg (1181x1575, 162K)

Stop

Attached: A8EA0EE3-AA33-4FE8-A1B5-6899DB27FC04.jpg (600x810, 80K)

Dubs!

How do I be nice? How do I show people the frailty of their high school dramas?

Attached: dating.jpg (406x394, 53K)

But oh no!

seuss is thirty years old, and he's returning to college where a young and bottom heavy Asian Gorl falls in love with him! seuss' critical failure to adopt high school mentality, especially after a prolonged detachment from the institution ignites in Asian Gorl, a passion!

kayo.moe/8KFJibn4.mp3

Attached: what-else.jpg (656x325, 64K)

Asian Gorl hums to herself a familiar song!

>My boyfren olda... my boyfren olda...!

Two dancers, in toe! Dancing the dance of time beings! A tale for the time being! Carlos!!!

Attached: spoons!.jpg (464x936, 107K)

How can seuss be nice...?

He's just avoiding food! Avoiding his meals to draw attention! That's right. I'm doing it deliberately! I'm not depressed or nothing!

Attached: decent.jpg (701x419, 104K)

Attached: dating2.png (406x394, 357K)

That's pretty good!

Attached: WORKING!!! - 01 - Large 15.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

page ten Asian Gorl thread!

Attached: bush.jpg (448x415, 53K)

Okay!

I can finally return to the Asian Gorl thread!

TWO dubs on page 9!!!

THREEEEEEE

Attached: vision.jpg (700x213, 45K)

>The first thing they taught us was how to kill ourselves.—Ruth Ozeki, A Tale for the Time Being

A flashback! Asian Gorl's first memories... were lessons on suicide. How to effectively renounce her life! Remove all dignity from the flesh, and pardon the spirit! Life, a whimsical sport.. where the integrity besmirched could cause shame! Shame... enough to die! Shame which could inspire death itself. If one must be embarrassed, the funeral must be equal in its humility...

kayo.moe/7jLH6Cpe.mp3

Attached: friendos.jpg (465x394, 69K)

Attached: 1560532281508.jpg (1538x2048, 445K)

Is it safe to post in the Asian Gorl thread yet?

Your fortune: Bad Luck

>You wouldn’t feel decent not to give him something, because you were going to make a lot of money yourself, and these here poor devils had to live on a beggar’s salary. –Upton Sinclair, Oil!

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 51h6wew6.png (199x324, 98K)

Page nine Asian Gorl thread!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: sicko.jpg (621x423, 326K)

Everyday without Asian Gorl is a misery. A slow and accidental pain, swelling in the stomach. Miserly as the shame is, focused on my ritualistic abandon. Every day without Asian Gorl... anxiety, pain and terror.

Attached: cab6160b9170dc0b7bdebb71deaab22a.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

ASIAN GORL IS A MEME NOW!!!

BIG PERVERT ASIAN GORL!!!

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: 7fmiry9d.jpg (229x437, 52K)

Okay so the story so far is...

Asian Gorl has ESP, which she uses for very lewd and perverted things like lesbian sex, simply to antagonize seuss. seuss also has ESP, but it's not nearly as strong... and then there's Heyday, who is like seuss' enemy! She makes him remember the good ol' days, she's kind of a villain. Heydey doesn't have ESP, but she does have supernatural abilities to relive the past!

Then there's anti-seuss and even Idunn now! but I have to make the flowchart so all the characters come together visually!

Attached: 3zvwd4eh.jpg (337x365, 43K)

page eight Asian Gorl thread!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: 5fvd933x.jpg (314x321, 40K)

Remember this, you can never go back

Now he says this...

Furufuru... pretty coincidental timing!

Attached: 8c99l0c0.jpg (430x379, 56K)

Asian girl ftw

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Asian Gorl best gorl for seuss...

Voters agree!

Attached: Untitled-5 (2).jpg (730x898, 134K)

Okay!

I made some golden brown french fries... and seuss returns to the Asian Gorl thread!

What new and embarrassing things can he come up with today... how to embarrass—Asian Gorl!

kayo.moe/fla8s0Nw.mp3

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: 54oiken4.jpg (750x199, 44K)

>Smells existed as they had in my childhood, the quivering of the air, the imperceptible noises of life. –Georges Simenon, The Train

Asian Gorl's love of life stems from a nowness! A moment in time,which exists on the flashpoint of discovery... count the moments: one, two, three! A lucid transition begins to stir, form like water in the mind. Asian Gorl's presence exists as an instant, relived through passion, strife and intimacy! The senses begin to stir with celerity; constantly crafted into a concert of humanity!

kayo.moe/7V4nkvIJ.mp3

Attached: posies.jpg (570x219, 38K)

>Maybe it was the champagne making me weepy, but it hit me that here was this really nice guy who I thought would be a total jerk but it turned out he wasn’t, and he’d paid all this money for a date with me, and now just when he was hoping to have some nice virgin sex, instead he had a hopelessly weeping schoolgirl with an impenetrable vagina on his hands. I felt like such a loser. It seemed like all I could do was cry these days, first over some stupid bug wars, and now this. –Ruth Ozeki, A Tale for the Time Being

I remembered the first time I met Asian Gorl... she was so charming and dumpy! Full of energy, but a total ball of disinterest. When quoted, Asian Gorl would recount living with her peers as a "painful and embarrassing exercise in friendship." Asian Gorl's really cool! Really charming, she sits with her legs open on the loveseat! Extra cushions for her back! Don't forget the Domo-kun plushies (I'm kidding, she doesn't like those...). seuss and Asian Gorl used to have lots of memories together, all torn between time like a photograph. And now, without these memories, Asian Gorl can get really hard on herself! Feel really down... really cheap! We should do our best to remind Asian Gorl she's human! More than that, she's a model human being! Better than most people, that's for sure!

kayo.moe/HKZ67AOz.mp3

Attached: beingasian.jpg (757x445, 55K)