What conspiracy theory do you subscribe to?

What conspiracy theory do you subscribe to?

Attached: OutOfPlace2.png (853x435, 409K)

Globe Earth

evolution

gravity

Lunar Missions

vaccination

Individual Rights

con trails

women's rights

higgs boson

genetic markers for homosexual behaviour

Female Orgasm

Dinosaurs

dna

autism

Jesus Christ was a human/ alien hybrid.

Fungusgate

9/11
NWO
& many moar

Attached: ORIGINAL.jpg (707x610, 206K)

Not a conspiracy but holocaust didn't happen, At least the genocide part. POW camps not death camps.

Attached: niko niko.png (481x88, 4K)

I’d love to believe that, what do you have to support this

None because I'm not an idiot

Also to add, It's awfully strange how much adolf hitler and nikola tesla are so similar. Both vegan, Both wise and were searching to innovate, Both are redpilled and had similar views. I believe advanced beings gave them knowledge on electromagnetic energy technology. I think that's what hitlers scientists were trying to build much like the vimanas but powered by electromagnetics harnessed from the earth.

Attached: o-NAZIUFO-BELL-570.jpg (570x395, 47K)

I unironically believe that niggers are humans just like you and I, and that the only difference is they are just born with a fucked-up-looking hereditary skin disease.

Well to start, Many holocaust survivors all live in Israel is suspicious but not evidence. In Raul Hilbergs phd book about him surviving the holocaust he says that they killed people using diesel generators from stolen soviet tank engines which is not possible as it does not produce enough carbon monoxide. The nazis shaved all the hair off the jews because of typhus , If they were just going to be killed as soon as they got off the trains why even bother. Besides the germans had medicine to treat typhus at the camps but not enough so the only reason for them shaving the hair is because their intentions weren't to kill them, But to keep them as prisoners until they could move them further from germany probably to russia.

There is a documentary called 1/3 of the holocaust, It shows that to bury all the bodies just at treblinka which was 700K, They would need a burial area the size of a stadium and 50ft deep assuming all the bodies are average at 5'6" and layed horizontally.

And to add, The amount of fuel and time it would take to burn all those bodies. It would take years, Time and resources the nazis did not just have. When the soviets and americans found the jews in these camps they were suffering of starvation because the nazis had abandoned the camps and the transportation of food was cut off from railway.

As a German I am proud of the holocaust. Denying it is just foolish.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

if you're pro-jewish you shouldn't be proud of it because it was vile

if you're anti-jewish you shouldn't be proud of it because it failed

not doing so great are you?

Shut up you likely non-German.

I dont care about Jews. They aren't a problem for me. Blacks are. But I understand what the nazis were doing. And if someone had the balls to do it today with blacks or muslims I would also endorse it.

I dont need to believe any of them, most conspiracies become common knowledge after the people involved wont face any repercussions. False flags? Operation Northwoods, Gulf of Tonkin, Lusitania.
Weather modification? Operation Popeye
Mind control? MKULTRA & MK NAOMI
ESP and remote viewing? Operation Stargate and Moon view projects
Psychological warfare and human test subjects? Operation Condor and MKULTRA
Chances are, if someone is deriding you for considering the plausibility of something they deem a "conspiracy theory", it's probably going to be declassified information in about a decad. The CIA did, after all, intentionally repopularize the term after the JFK assassination to discredit anyone disagreeing with the official story. Meanwhile they were practicing counterintelligence against civil rights movement and smuggling cocaine to invent crack to inject into poor communities.

if you where german you would know that the holocaust happened but please stop being antisemitic and focus on the real problems like muslims or these weird turks that have been born in Germany and don't belong anywhere

Donald trump is an amoral narcissistic imbecile who has life long shady deals some of which left him vulnerable to corruption and black male. Vladimir Putin opportunistically took advantage of the dull-witted trump dangling possible negative information about Hillary Clinton to the Trump team. The simpleminded Trump took the bait of simply being on the same team as Putin forming a informal alliance that conforms to trumps simple worldview. Trumps Kool-Aid drinking called chugged down this poisonous concoction offered by Putin and Trump to the countries demise.

AI is machine aliens