Doremiposter I came up with a new namefig do you want to see it?

Doremiposter I came up with a new namefig do you want to see it?

Attached: Hazukinormal.png (291x531, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reg18.smp.ne.jp/regist/is?SMPFORM=mjs-lckis-f6607fcc7dc48fbc46a54a5a5b4831f0
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/"There's torrents but also just a MEGA"/
archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/https://mega.nz/#F!jwlhQDCB!uTbfE3l3Nq-Vg9XR3K-JOg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dond nno...

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 18 - Mitchaku!! Chidol no ichinichi [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][F887A9ED].mp4 (960x720, 367K)

Why not?

Let mods know you're tired of doremiposter's illegal activity and spam and that you want them permabanned from this board

LOL

wlell ebery1's beign r*de ann id doesnd feel liek wut u hab is bury nice
ann i wuz rite.. u jus wanna b moar r*de... lelmme saeb u some tiem insted ob nod sayign anythink abou wut kinda info u found ann say dat email's inactib.
(reddit space)
rember ur on [s4s]. ur here tto hab fun. nod tto maek urslelf uglely. ur here tto grow ann b a butter person, nod tto wallow in misery.

ids nod impossiblel...

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 05 - SOS Trio ga kaisan!_ [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][C9CBB164].mp4_snapshot_ (960x720, 435K)

Hate doremi too?

Go ahead and let TOEI Animation know about the blatant copyright infringement in each of the daily Doremi threads.
They are clear that they DO deal with such violations:

“We will consider reports of copyright infringements but will not comment on them.
We deal with copyright infringements, such as pirated products or illegal postings, in cooperation with professional external institutions as required.”

Here’s the contact form

reg18.smp.ne.jp/regist/is?SMPFORM=mjs-lckis-f6607fcc7dc48fbc46a54a5a5b4831f0

(Shady URL? Search TOEI animation, click the first link, and click “Contact Us”.
Check “Agree” at the bottom and click the “Inquiry Form” button. It will lead you there.)

You can use a Yea Forums archive search result to direct them to the multiple copyright violations such as:

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/"There's torrents but also just a MEGA"/

or

archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/https://mega.nz/#F!jwlhQDCB!uTbfE3l3Nq-Vg9XR3K-JOg/

Be sure to briefly explain the situation to them for context.

please subscribe to my patreon for extra content and access to unreleased footage of me licking a live hedgehog

sounds pretty cool I subscribe

done and done

ok good but it's an unofficial patreon so you need to send me $50 every month on paypal

Attached: 250px-622Golett.png (250x250, 73K)

uhh I'm broke can I send you a picture of a 50$ bill per email every month instead

don't you have a job

Do you have any idea how hard I lol'd?

I love you

Attached: image0-88.jpg (625x625, 48K)

stfu cringe pedo nigger *dabs*

I do lol but I spend all my money on ripas patreon you know I gotta have these shakey pics of her

bruh.... i know

What does she offer through her Patreonic services?

bro i lost my ripa pics due to a hard drive failure and now i have to spend the evening looking for them in the archive

what a good little bootlicker you are lol

Attached: 1459740552796.jpg (800x1000, 165K)