Alright Yea Forums

Alright Yea Forums

I want some weed.

I know none of you will give me any money casue Im a begging faggot but, who wants to send me 20 bucks so I can get some weed?

Attached: medical-marijuana-dispensary.jpg (2645x1982, 752K)

Whats your paypal?

I got you friend

Attached: hand-hold-20-bill-450w-21945460.jpg (450x321, 18K)

[email protected]

>he accidentally got addicted to weed

Attached: deletttt.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

thanks bruh

Yea I shoot that shit up on the reg

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 7K)

If you're legit. You are my hero lol.

If acheived, I will post OC pictures of my cat.

This is tail as proof that i have a cat.

Attached: 62483443_779993312395310_7630107893534031872_n.jpg (592x800, 49K)

How many grams does $20 get you and how long does it last you for?

1 gram, cause the other 10 I was gonna use for cat food tbh. I live in a state where its legal.

Oh, and I can make 2 grams last like 4-5 days

Im just underpaid and the job market in nevada is garbage.

3 ish days.

thats a furry butt plug, post in ass an you get cash

Man you gotta realize you have a problem

huh, 1g can be smoked in 1 seassion easy if you wanna get high, its not like its much

It is a problem when you do it on a regular basis like every day

this guy has never smoked before has he.

It's medical bud. I have TMJ, and the painkillers they prescribed me didn't do shit except make me fall asleep. This stops my jaw from making a retarded clicking noise all day long and casueing me tons of pain. I ran out a few days ago, and it just started bugging the hell out of me and I dont get paid until monday.
Which is also how I can make a small amount like a gram last 3 or 4 days.
Ya judgemental douche.

I mean, Im one to talk im begging on Yea Forums. But still.

Read this Also i used to smoke it a lot until it took control of me, that was my worst year ever, and the more i had problems the more i smoked and the more i got high, we talking about 5 grams per week on normal routines, i know some people can take it but i was never bulky enough to
Plus i see my sister that smokes every day, she can be talked to only when she is high in the family because of her constant tension and stress

So do your maths. I mean i still think pot is cool and all but only if you do it once or twice in a while. I mean anything can make you addicted even internet for fucks sake, just be sure you think straight and that you do not do it for the wrong reasons

I just wanna eat a sandwich without hurting my face.

You talking about pot being legal made me think that you were not using it for medical reasons, my bad

It's all good, I threw that in for price reference. A Gram is about 8-11 bucks here becasue of that.

Well I tried. Here's the cat anyways.

Attached: 62490421_2420988257958702_3375980973400260608_n.jpg (592x800, 59K)