What is your opinion on eggs? I think they have many uses. I recommend adding beat eggs to ramen as you cook it...

What is your opinion on eggs? I think they have many uses. I recommend adding beat eggs to ramen as you cook it. Delicious.

Attached: images.jpg (292x173, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beat eggs on ramen sure, but have you tried a soft boiled egg on ramen too? shits bomb OP.

also people who use cooking oil instead of butter when cooking eggs should start using butter

Chicken abortions.

Dude, using eggs with salami? Delicious scrambled or fried it's amazing.

I'll have to try these out!

ive always used butter and it makes the eggs taste better and its healthier so id recommend it as well

I just crack the eggs into the Raman and stir it up in the broth. Makes a nice sauce and tasty! Sometimes go for two eggs in the soup.

Anyone who doesn't cook both sides of the egg is an animal who has to be put down and ill personally do it with my own 2 hands.No mercy.

eggs are good, especially if you're lifting. Good protein.

egss suks

>Butter is healthier than oil
Based on what evidence sir?

Theres more fat than protein in an egg

neat

How are your flipping skills?

Did you know that there is more nutrients in a single brown egg than there is in two white eggs? Its clear that brown eggs are superior.

3/10 troll for making me reply but nah. Pic related.

Attached: B9C34FA4-64F7-43A2-A2BA-50EB6B2F3094.jpg (750x314, 104K)

How are your fapping skills?

theyre eggcellent

tasty

I'm allergic to eggs so I've never had a chance to eat them. Feels bad man

Better than my flipping skills

What would happen if you ate them?

How do you know you're allergic if you've never eaten them?

eggs jalapenos and provolone cheese, try it faggots.

cut the pepper fry in the pan in a well vented room. add eggs, flip add cheese flip again. wanmmo

i like them fried and hardboiled

Love eggs will happily eat half a dozen with cheese.

Turns into a chicken

They’re yellow

Is it normal that I eat a total of 6 eggs a day?Some day I just eat 4

>Last night i had a dream about me being chased by a guy with a gun and then hiding myself in a park,in which i found a group of people and among them there's was a guy i know and they let me hide there from the guy with the gun

Attached: 1478247900579.gif (674x380, 857K)

Corned beef hash with poached eggs and rye toast. If I was on death row this would be my last meal.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw

I think they’re delicious

Did they have eggs?

You're good.

Fucking amazing.Is basics really for any egg lover boy like me.10 eggs a day keeps the doctor away.You dig?

Eggy weggs... I want to smash 'em.

get a chicken, feed it good food, you'll have the best eggs you've ever tasted
and occasionally they'll give you small eggs without yolks, with the purest egg whites you'll find, perfect for a variety of recipes
I have had egg with ramen, was pretty good, was too spicy for me though

I pop deviled eggs like skittles.

Attached: 7B344373-3AAB-4044-960E-1D963FC9390F.jpg (1024x1536, 183K)

I wanna fuck the nurse