Well??

Well??

Attached: 1559341850771.png (601x582, 167K)

Because I'm a social retard and too scared to accept women's advances- let alone hitting on people myself, tried that shit and embarrassed myself.
Never again.

I’m actually legitimately autistic and women have never been interested in me or talking to me or spending time with me let alone dating me and having sex. We just really don’t like each other, idk. It sucks but it is what it is

What about you OP?

Because I feel like I have nothing to offer anybody.

I had one, but it was annoying
I'm better off alone now

maintaining relations takes too much time
i rather stay in my cave playing videogames

t. 8.5/10 that can pass as a trap if i wanted to

Attached: 7C8C8462-EB2B-432C-8B7F-7B12C5E701ED.jpg (689x601, 154K)

I just don't want to leave my left hand... That's all...

> not having a threesome with a gf and your left hand

>Not becoming the girlfriend instead

Attached: 1559321250635.jpg (1920x2136, 240K)

It really doesn’t find someone a few years younger who isn’t repulsed by you and it’s not hard you faggots

I genuinely don’t understand when gay became okay on my white nationalist nazi board but ok

omfg dude my incelbrain's about to cum

Attached: 1556329368482.jpg (680x548, 82K)

cause your anime.
>not real

>implying

Attached: hamster.jpg (800x450, 30K)

I do.

Too scared of being randomly dumped, after 5 years of no issues - as happened with my ex.

Attached: 1532351357235.jpg (250x211, 7K)

I'm gay, i have a boyfriend.
The future is now, old man.

not a single female has actively tried to talk to me unless it was their job too and the one person I tried to get close to started dating my best friend. oh yeah, and I'm a 3/10 at best

Stop being a 3/10 and improve your own option of yourself I know ugly dudes with cute chicks im solely on the fact that there not a faggot

It's 2019, if you're not okay with gay people by now, you're the one who's mentally ill.

...I do?

Im too shy too talk with people especialy girls

post her lewds

We don't take nudes.

Make a woman laugh. If you can’t make them laugh then you are fucked. Most men are not good looking. If you can’t make woman laugh you are fucked. Unless rich or very good looking.

I dont know where to look. I smonk the weed and play vidya all day but i do want to socialize which is weird because im super awkward and introvert.
Ive had gfs before but now no opportunities to meet anyone now that im out of highschool and bein a NEET.
I go smoke wit my friends an shit but theyre mostly dudes and if there is any grils they have bf's already.

Because I don't need anyone else but me for support, Also I don't want to be tied down.
I can just up and leave anytime I want.

I'm looking to climb mountains for most of my adult life I don't need anyone else