So, Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House?

So, Sarah Sanders is leaving the White House?

Rats fleeing a sinking ship perhaps?

Attached: Sarah Sanders eats possum.jpg (480x534, 25K)

did she play linebacker?

No, but she DID star in a popular 60's tv show.

Attached: GOP Munsters.jpg (588x960, 64K)

GAYYYYY

Attached: 7a746b22a5f664d13414bef8eaae1480.jpg (900x1280, 272K)

I mean they don’t even give press conferences anymore, so there’s no need for her

yes

this

Trump 2020!

Like it’s a waste of tax payer money to keep her on salary. I’m guessing they thought the same thing

lol!

>she gave misleading information and is stepping down because of that. She spoke of FBI employees who did something and the statement was wrong

>READ THE NEWS YOU TWATS

Attached: 1498436202238.jpg (413x500, 202K)

The ship isn't sinking yet, and fleeing it isn't the plan.

The plan is, first, to deny that the ship can sink. This is where we're at right now.
Next, when the ship starts sinking, the plan is to admit that it can sink, but deny that it's sinking.
Then after it's sunk, the plan is to admit that it was sinking, but deny that it has sunk. You'll know when it gets to this point because this is when the mass exodus will finally happen.

Then, after everyone who matters has found a new and safe position elsewhere, the plan is to say that of course the ship sank, it was inevitable and unavoidable, and certainly at no point was anyone involved to blame for anything.

After a while it's hard to keep up with all the lies you're forced to tell. That's why Spicer left

Ok democrat

Haha just Trump saying shit to make him look better

Good riddance. What a fucking fat dishonest cow.

Who's got her nudes

Attached: fucking clown.jpg (302x301, 21K)

a cancerous play you should stay

kek. she admitted she lied asswipe

She admitted she misspoke. Mistakes happen. She's leaving for other reasons not given at this time.

I want to see link to the article where this was said, or a video of her saying she lied. And fuck your link if it’s cnn, the guardian, msnbc or any liberal biased place

Every government agency gives false statements
Every branch is corrupt

Jesus doesn't let her get too risque.

Attached: sarah huckachuck 1531290669760.jpg (900x900, 84K)

What news network do you get your news from?

"I've spoken with dozens of FBI agents who hate Comey."

weak and predictable

read the Mueller report. It says in there

weak and predictable

This explains my work life.

weak and predictable

Its really rich that trumptards post shopped AOC photos all the time here with this fat ugly bitch as the mouthpiece for their god.

Attached: bravo.gif (480x360, 379K)

She misspoke, it was unfortunate, she has admitted it like a professional I doubt you can name someone in politics who's never made a mistake. It has nothing to do with her leaving. She's leaving for reasons not given. If it was important they would make a statement about it. It's obviously a private matter.

I've had this image stored on my harddrive for over a decade. I still don't know what it means.

Cop out

Attached: dohh.jpg (353x397, 19K)

I wonder if anyone will finally shoot sarah sanders in her fat fucking face

I do pbs, I read newspapers mainly, the Detroit news, Detroit free press and Wall Street journal. I watch bbc world news to

Attached: fuckabee.jpg (306x328, 25K)

My guess, she's going back to her alma mater, Ouachita Baptist University, where she can collect a salary and be among white conservatives.

Yeah, pretty much

Ugh. Dude, I'll grant you Sarah Palin & Christine O'Donnell. Aw hell, I'll even give you Michelle Bachmann. But Sanders? Dafuq is WRONG with you?!

They only reason to covet her nudes is to shame her father.

And the only thing worse than asking for Sanders' nudes is to ask for Smellyanne's nudes. Here's a protip: when Sir Patrick Stewart puts on drag & nobody can tell the difference between him and you, you are NOT attractive.

>She's leaving for other reasons not given at this time
>Trump now considers her a liability due to all the lying she's done
>her "christian" (quotes and lowercase for clarity) morals are finally causing her to develop a conscience for all the lies she's told
>someone has her nudes & has blackmailed her into stepping down
>Congress is planning on calling her to testify
>she finally realized she's subhuman filth and that the role of White House Press Correspondent deserves someone with actual INTEGRITY standing behind the podium

Attached: Trump's approach to gov't.png (640x640, 123K)

well if she misspoke why didn't the lazy eye bitch come out and say it. instead wait till she got caught. She new what she was doing. She had to cop to it so after questioned by the investigators so not to purger herself.

Attached: bed buddies.jpg (598x380, 47K)

That's fine. More taxpayer money to foot the bill for one of Trump's numerous trips to his own properties for vacation.

being this bitter
lmao

I just screencapped your post and sent it to her office along with a link to this thread so it can be viewed in real time.

so bitter

you're the perfect little bitch

weak and predictable

>I doubt you can name someone in politics who's never made a mistake
Oh, you mean like Strzok & Page?

The hypocrisy from the right never ceases to amaze me.

Attached: Conservative Christians hot chicks.jpg (500x462, 53K)

Oh, I said something you didn't like, so rather than refute what I said with an intelligent response or something tangible that might actually constitute a coherent counterargument, you merely whip out the "weak and predictable" meme again?

Weak and predictable.

Attached: Arguing with idiots.jpg (868x631, 81K)

sewer rat Conway's out.

Hope Hicks is testifying against the White House.

this retarded

See this:

you kinda wasted your time summer fag.

Attached: Summer Fag.jpg (547x302, 29K)

do you have anything important to say kid?

this retarded

try using your brain kid
you might get a reply

not really kid

I so wish

Attached: sewer rat.jpg (229x167, 6K)

its free speech. They couldn't do anything if they wanted to. Its not a direct threat. so yea you wasted your time

Attached: TP.jpg (240x190, 9K)

sure kid

Yeah.

You're a certifiable idiot talking about shit you know nothing about. You're a racist homophobe who thinks a woman's primary role is to function as a broodmare for the state, and are about as close to "untermensch" as one can possibly be.

Now gtfo my Yea Forums, faggot.

>misspoke
--- L I E D ---

Attached: that word 2.jpg (350x350, 20K)

nothing personnel kid

this is Yea Forums nothing is taken personal kid

Attached: harry.jpg (487x326, 25K)

It's a shame you're lying because I'd love to take this opportunity to tell her to take her fake Jesus and shove it up her Walmart-sized ass.

Attached: doublespeak huckachuck.jpg (1296x729, 219K)

sure kid
why do you keep replying?
thats right keep this thread alive so they can see it.

sure kid

weak and predictable

sure kid

You run out of Korean girls?

Attached: trumpbot.jpg (901x538, 119K)

you have no idea where you are child

Sara... is that you here on Yea Forums

All the while Trump is selling it as the biggest ship in American history. Probably in the world. Everyone says so.

I'd fuck her

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever see on Yea Forums. Ever.

so weak its not even funny.
sorry everything triggers you

weak and predictable

lurk more, son

weak and predictable

I really wish the mods would put a filter on anytime this shit is typed so it reads "I'm a fucking moron who can't wipe my own ass" or something.

Meanwhile, the rest of us think precisely that when you brainless faggots spam threads w/ that drivel.

>it was inevitable and unavoidable
because the angry Dems never let us have nice things.

Attached: Make Orwell Fiction Again.jpg (712x712, 35K)

everything looks good after 2 am in the dark after a night of drinking. It only in the morning you realize its coyote ugly

go to pol then kid

No someone is ringing a cowbell off in the distance, she's moving to greener pastures.

>Weak
> I'm a fucking moron who can't wipe my own ass.

you call this a reply?
lmao

10 point s for me. I got you to respond. It obvious what triggers you

Attached: not goin to do it.jpg (629x406, 42K)

weak and predictable

tfw thick but no still would berry mccokiner

Attached: aimguf-Double_the_pleasure-enbcacdszyb21.jpg (392x408, 32K)

she beat the fuck out of the dim press. she is a goddet.

Attached: main-qimg-4c0e3869e30438dc8b2beabeba827c66-c.jpg (602x408, 48K)

I used to do that when I was a Mod on a different political board. Filters are awesome.

WHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Attached: heheheh.jpg (960x552, 85K)

weak and predictable

Eat up boys 6 more years is a coming

Attached: winner-winner-chicken-dinner.jpg (500x467, 55K)

seak help

Attached: 0sqwbepwyw331.png (830x1024, 1.54M)

predictable and weak

It’s a good school, ranked 473rd by Forbes.

>ranked 473rd by Forbes.
WOW! Thats impressive. And their list of notable alums is a real who's who in the intellectual circles.

THIS COULD BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR DONALD TRUMP

Attached: 1532302962279.jpg (314x359, 45K)

pls dont take mommy fuckabee away

Attached: 1531537356691.jpg (291x343, 8K)

Fuck, can we PLEASE just get on with it and start Civil War 2.0 now? Please? The waiting is killing me.

Tired of libtard harassment

tell us more about what it says in your crystal ball, merlin.

Don’t fuck with Trump. 2020 is his.

Attached: 6ADA3E6F-DB5A-4E1E-8D91-EF26A8F70B11.jpg (165x198, 5K)

Fuck you RR