OSRS players

OSRS players,

I have a zerker pure right now with 61att,75str, and 45def. Should I keep leveling my strength and keep it a pure or max it out?

Attached: 65A7692D-DEF1-4B3C-BE20-85E61827F00C.jpg (1200x628, 611K)

fishing lvl?

this game is a shit boring grind don't waste your time

its still better than any other MMO

Low, 20

Depends on what you want to get into. If you plan on doing basic pure pking the make it a pure, but if you want super intense max bridding the def max it out. I personally love bridding super fun

Wtf does max bridding mean?

play a game where you can just have fun instantly and not have to grind 20 hours doing the same repetitive thing 10000 times

Basically you use all 3 attack methods (ranged, magic, and melee) along with prayer. You have to time your prayers to block their attacks while managing switching your own attack styles.

Tri bridding with Max stats. You know, switching gear and overhead pray during a fight.

>not having money to play classic wow
people like this actually exist..

it is weird, but I liked runescape and WoW more than any other mmorpg-s. It totally ruined it for me, since no game holds uo to it

so games that have no purpose or goals to reach. Sounds really fun to me

It costs the same to play both

Other MMOs give out welfare items to everyone there is no reason to play them. WoW does it too now unfortunately

>or just play on a private server
faggotry

>Not supporting something you like that much

Imagine being this guy

no, games that don't demand you be bored out of your mind the majority of the time. I hope you bot at least

>imagine cheating a video game

>grinding endless hours of boring content
>not having a bot do the boring stuff for you
at least when I played I got to enjoy the few actually fun things to do in the game without wasting my time

My wasted time is worth thousands of dollars. How much can you sell your ingame items for?

Attached: index.jpg (238x212, 7K)

same as you and I've probably spent less than 1/10th of your time played playing rs, + I have made ~$300 selling gold to friends

Your time is already wasted faggot, may as well enjoy it if you can