What is your shitty excuse for not exploring your latent bisexuality yet?

What is your shitty excuse for not exploring your latent bisexuality yet?

>also if you roll trips in this thread you can leave Yea Forums 4ever

Attached: keanu.png (400x400, 260K)

I believe in God. So, while I've had bisexual desires and thoughts since I was 13, I refuse to engage in such behavior with another guy. Being mostly straight helps too. Makes it easier because I'd rather get involved with a female given the choice.

Im not retard or a college girl with a abusive dad so fuck off fag.

That's honestly the most pathetic thing I've ever read, assuming you're not trolling.

God doesn't exist. Wake the fuck up.

I am awake. And no I'm not trolling. Get over yourself. I don't need to put it in another guy's ass or take it up mine to be happy or any better than anyone else. What a ridiculous notion.

not everyone is gay

>I believe in God.

Attached: th.jpg (360x346, 23K)

but everyone is bi to some extent

And? What kind of response is that? You're laughing because of what? I have a belief in something outside of myself? Oh no. Wait. I'm talking to atheists here. You laugh because
>am retarded
>bearded wizard in sky
>lel
Fantastic.

no one bi to an extent this is a liberal retard message that people told you only 5% of the US is gay and bi is less than that.

My parents love me

we laugh because you're a fucking child with a sheep for a brain
kill yourself, there's literally no reason to not go straight to heaven right now if you actually believe it exists
oh right, deep down, you know it's all made up bullshit, that's why you don't

see his parents love him that's why he isn't bi

Nope. Most studies now show that over a third of 20-30 year olds identify as something other than completely straight or gay.
Your brain is in the past. Of course more people are saying they're not totally straight today more than ever since they finally feel comfortable that they probably won't be beaten on the street for it.
Anyone who doesn't realize that fear of close-mindedness and bigotry and violence is the biggest reason by far that most people aren't honest is fucking retarded.
Most people aren't straight, and by 2030 this will have been completely proven - you'll even pretend to have agreed with me by then because you'll seem stupid to admit your stance here.

Attached: @tagliawebs-tagliawebs.tumblr.jpg (1280x893, 88K)

I don't kill myself because I don't truly believe in God? You've got some sage advice. Fact of the matter is, atheists on their deathbed will either be afraid because only when they're facing mortality up close do they start thinking "Maybe?..." or perhaps you'll kill YOURSELF to get it over with quicker. Why risk your death being painful when you can just do it quick? It's likely that as you get older, your depression will get the better of you considering that in your nihilistic view of life, "What's it all for anyway?" Your feelings of worthlessness and uncertainty will catch up to in time if they aren't with you now. In your bitterness and arrogance you attack me for my beliefs. Touting that I am intellectually inferior because I don't buy into the idea that everything was created by a magical force that pulled away from another equally magical force and then "BOOM!' everything (which by the way, where the hell did everything come from and what was/is it?) all of a sudden started forming and gases and solids and liquids and life and most importantly, consciousness all just happened by some miracle. It's a load. I believe in God because I AM RATIONAL.

Alright listen up liberal arts major that isn't true nobody believes or is that you are actually fucking retarded. You go to this big city college where they spout this fucking nonsense all day.

>atheists on their deathbed
I guarantee you that I'll just want it to get over with, and hopefully be happy I didn't waste my life believing in literally false stories.
Grow up and live your life. It's not too late to shed your delusion.
>I believe in God because I AM RATIONAL.
That's like saying you eat poison because it's good for you. Totally the fucking opposite.

>magical force
Dude, your fucking idea of a nonexplanatory "god" is way more of a "magical force" than the limited bits of evidence we have about the natural world
you're just a fucking sheep, get someone to shear you and teach you better
literal manchild you are

I want to be free of this cursed website

>dirty sneakers
>ON THE BED

Attached: BAD_DAY.jpg (480x360, 35K)

Rol

Rol

Roll

I fucking love you so much.

Rrol

I tried liking girls for a long time. Never really felt anything. Like I'm not grossed out. I've even fucked a few in like mmf and cuck type situations. But they don't do it for me. Alas. I wish I were pansexual master race.

>I believe in God because I AM RATIONAL.
yeah we can tell

Cause he's 14

Rroll

I like you too. Mind showing me your feet?

Attached: 9ddf3b7ea5c4ec6302c5b7e2a1902852.jpg (850x1202, 213K)

Rrrol

Naturally everyone is pan, I think

I'm totally bi, and I absolutely LOVE women, but I really wish I was completely gay sometimes. Girls are such a fuss. Guys have always shown me more affection and understanding than women. Oh well ...

Rrroll

uh .. heh I dunno If I wanna post my feet here user ..

Because I would never be in a relationship with a guy weirdo

Rrrolll

>Girls are such a fuss.
It's just culture. Once feminism destroys gender, women will fuck as much as gay dudes. And all the rest of the things not-women are known for now.

dont fap guys , god is coming

Rrrollll

No worries.

Attached: shaakti.jpg (1920x1920, 243K)

>god is coming
god is bisexual

Too shy and scared to go out and find a guy.

Rrrol

Stop Jerking.

roll

Rrroll

Roll

If you say so ..

Sorry, I didn't mean it to sound like "they aren't slutty enough, they're too hard to get" .. The first real close friend I had was female, so I get along with them great..I've just always preferred the company of males .. *shrug*

Rolll

Because while, as a Kinsey 5 biscum, I'm hot for fit chicks, I'm hotter for dudes.

Rollll

Rolllll

you didn't come off as incel-ish. i was just saying.

Rollllll

Rolllllll

Rollllllllll

Rolllllllllll

Decent looking guys are a lot easier to find and settle for than girls. I want that puss OP, I just can't get it. Whereas there's cock all over the place

Rollllllllllll

Rolllllllllllll

Rollllllllllllll

Rolllllllllllllll

Fuckkkkkkkkk

Ol r

The only penis i like is my own. Plus I'd make a shit gay dude, i have a terrible gag relax (brushing my back teeth can trigger it) and I'm an alcoholic so i have a hard enough time getting shit out of my arse, let alone trying to put stuff up there. Oh and I'm not sexually attracted to men.

Attached: 1559291319560.gif (640x360, 1.51M)

bisexuality is gay

Only half gay

>The only penis i like is my own.
what a world. a gay man not obsessed with other mens' penii

no it's full gay. being gay is half gay. at least you're not a dirty fence sitting centrist.

Get your shoes off the bed you colossal ass hat

lasagna exists

Attached: 69e6e0fcd8fc8809ee1b916d676e4310.jpg (825x967, 82K)

That's not it at all you newfag.

Attached: a72f4ff79f5945574bdf05bcff23b9dc.jpg (1053x1579, 171K)

trips

Attached: bruh.png (640x400, 8K)

Honk Honk

thank you i made it

Attached: 98l7lp-Good_morning-T8h6WGF.jpg (985x739, 51K)

I got it dude, the others are just dumb.

Attached: 459f27acc1f976dfcaedd0eefb7685c5.jpg (1080x964, 528K)

Jesus loves you Yea Forums. Faggots like OP are just tricks of the devil meant to pull you away from the righteous path.

Attached: jesus.jpg (847x339, 86K)

You are just as much of a doofus as the far left you seem to hate

Attached: 425aacd4f52122bba795f8667b380afd.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

DEGENERATE JOE SAYS TIME TO GO

Attached: 543246246246.jpg (500x310, 17K)